It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Eisenhower’s Great Granddaughter Speaks About His Meeting With Extraterrestrials

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
cool thread dude....scripture says the evil buzzurds can take any form.....two or four legged or winged a reply to: BO XIAN

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

..this is what I’ve gained from the work of Corey Goode, and other whistleblowers that have been connected to the secret space programs, is that the Nordics (extraterrestrial race) were connected to the Germans...

In February of 2010, Laura also posted a long document on the web describing her own contacts with beings from other worlds. Below is an excerpt...

Also make sure you check out Laura Eisenhower's vegan diet for summoning "sky beings." Zip Zooooom.... Off the charts on the credibility scale!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
she has claimed in the past to have been selected for secret mars programs and all kinds of other nonsense..
This is how she makes her money from piggy banking on her grandfather's name and making wild claims.
She reminds me on another Richard hogland type person..

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

And to MrLondon.

It is certainly conceivable that Laura Eisenhower is a flake.

Whether she has always been a flake . . . or whether she has somehow been 'flakified' by TPTB for spewing things they didn't want spewed is a bit of a question.

HOWEVER, a significant percentage of what she affirms has been affirmed by a diversity of sources.

Were they all off their rockers? I doubt it. Possible, but doubtful.

I certainly don't know.

I do know that in an insane society, only the insane are sane . . . as Erich Fromm asserted decades ago in THE SANE SOCIETY.

And the oligarchy--evidently with the critters directing and at least greatly collaborating therewith--the oligarchy has been working hard making this era as insane as any ever has been.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Ms. Eisenhower's account of her targeting by time travel surveillance and attempted
manipulation by trained intelligence agents attached to a Mars colony project

U.S. government surveillance of
political persons of interest using secret time travel technology. Their allegations are also
consistent with disclosures made by Mr. Basiago that twice in 1981 he teleported from a CIA
facility in El Segundo, CA to a secret U.S. base on Mars, first by himself, and then a second
time in the company of CIA agent Courtney M. Hunt.

www.colinandrews.net...

Hi bo xian.. so.. This time travel and colonising mars stuff has been confirmed by many sources..
I would like to see that from a valid and reliable source.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

NOW NOW.

PLEASE avoid putting words in my fingers.

I did NOT say confirmed.

I merely noted that there were other sources that mentioned similar or the same puzzle pieces.

As my Chairman said . . . "Life is so complex, just about any cockamamie explanation will do."

I've been collecting puzzle pieces in this arena since 1962.

Were you born after that or before that?

I just think it's interesting when diverse sources provide similar puzzle pieces. I collect them together and wait and see what falls off the shelf a little clearer with each added puzzle piece.

I don't know that her contribution will lead anywhere. I don't know that it won't.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Yeah, I'm sorry to say it but she really doesn't have much credibility. She sounds like every conspiracy theorist I've ever had a debate with - all she does is quote every other conspiracy theory as "proof" of something she personally believes, after reading plenty of nonsense blog posts and watching plenty of nonsense YouTube videos.

She's just using her name to try to give herself a little more credibility, but really all she's doing is rehashing all the same unfounded claims made by various other conspiracy theorists who believe the same things with little or no evidence to support it.

There's no denying governments were and still are interested in UFO's, they do absolutely exist, they have been a subject of military leaders all throughout the second world war and since then too - because they have to be. However, people confuse statements, claiming everything said about threats to national security from UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS instantly means "aliens are here".

That's not what they're saying. They're on record as saying that these things are a threat to national security, and they would have to be deemed to be so.

I'm open to everything, but all the evidence leads me to believe that the UFO's we see are either misidentified or unknown natural phenomena, or man-made craft developed by the Nazis in WW2 and then plundered by both the US and likely Russia too after the war.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Whatever the real truth, the common folk will never know, the world will still turn, wars will happen, people will be born, live, die, never knowing anything of real importance, so stop worrying, live you life to the fullest extant you can. Fornicate the NWO/Illuminate.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

This is a bit of a disjointed article, imho.
Eisenhower's quote is not the greatest wording and not presented with great clarity.

That's because Laura Eisenhower is, like, you know, bat guano crazy and has been getting, like, you know, worse as others add to and, like, exploit her, like, you know, illness:

Well I mean we have to understand that the Second World War wasn’t really won, we were dealing with things like project paperclip, we were dealing with, you know Admiral Byrd in 1947 going to Nazi bases in Antarctica and being defeated, so I mean, all these things were going on underneath… It’s like this whole other reality is going on that we don’t hear about. All of a sudden he’s (Dwight Eisenhower) voted into presidency and, you know, this facade of winning the war, um, you know, begins to just take us further and further away from, you know, the extraterrestrial concept, and what that really means and, you know, what is it really about, what is the interaction. So I would say that he was instrumental in warning us about the military industrial complex, and his integrity and I think the imprint that he left has allowed us to look back and open that door up and, you know, and ask these questions that weren’t asked back then. But my intuitive hit is that, and this is what I’ve gained from the work of Corey Goode, and other whistleblowers that have been connected to the secret space programs, is that the Nordics (extraterrestrial race) were connected to the Germans, and it wasn’t this whole, “Oh, you know, he made a deal with the wrong guys,” it was like, there needed to be so much discernment and clarity about the larger picture, that how can you possibly do that, in those times, I mean, this is what we’re trying to sort out now, is these timelines and the deeper history connected to secret societies, connected to, you know, these deeper ET agendas that have been around for thousands of years. So when it presents itself to a world government, or to these power structures, you know, there’s been pieces put into place specifically on purpose in order to create this outer facade which we read in our history books that have nothing to do with the true history of what is actually going on, and so, by the time this other meeting happened they considered it more of a surrender, because they couldn’t really do much, in 1953 is when the UFOs were flown over the white house, and that’s when they made negations with the Nazis, because they didn’t have a choice. . . . So I would say he was instrumental in giving us a warning but, his hands were tied and there was not a whole lot that he could do in order to keep this negative ET agenda from continuing to grow like a cancer.

www.newearth.media...

edit on 7-5-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Who would translate such a meeting? Who would arrange it? Who did the aliens first approach, and how comical is it that they actually did the whole "Take me to your leader" thing.

What did they discuss? If we had contact with aliens in 1952 then why did we need Nazi science to get to the moon? Why not hitch a ride with the aliens?

And why do the same people who think we faked the moon landing believe that the government works with aliens?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I love her interviews, she is very much in the know, and has had her own experiences.

This isn't knew however, this has been talked about for a long long time.

Want to add this, when I've posted some of my experiences had someone ask if I was Eisenhower, and another ask if I was Shirley MacClaine, because I had a mars experience, and a driving one where I was protected, often that one. So I tried to read Shirley's book, and have to say, despite that, both these women are in a different strata, ie they're wealthy and privileged. And I'm for the Equality and Freedom of all. I couldn't get past a few chapters in the book. As for Eisenhower, her interview with Gilliland is really good.
edit on 7-5-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

How do you know she's crazy? Would you believe me if I told you that the Spirit of Sophia, the Mother of the One who created this world is within her?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Hi Laura

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Is she really? If so, can she ask Father to explain if that was intentional or an accident(at least it's better than trans-humanism, but man, that was a really low blow), and how I can reverse it?

I mean, you guys can reverse things if they have a name, but what happens if it's a random person?
edit on 7-5-2016 by cecil2982 because: (no reason given)

Also, can she tell me if I'm a walk-in, or I was really born that way? At this point, I'm still not sure about that.
edit on 7-5-2016 by cecil2982 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I found the brief excerpt by the scientific expert intriguing and found another article addressing the nature of the beings and found this:

locklip.com...

"The region from which they come is not the “astral plane”, but corresponds to the Lokas or Talas*. Students of esoteric matters will understand these terms."

* Loka and Tala are Sanskrit terms first used in the metaphysical systems of ancient India. Loosely put, loka means “place” or “world” while tala means “inferior world.” Every loka is linked to its corresponding tala and can never be separated.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

We can talk via PM if you want.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Why not meet with the real kings and Queens in charge of the miltaries and industries, instead of a Bishop, or a representative of congress?

Meeting with a president sounds kind of low for these demonic entities, even for the bottom feeding ones, that don't kneel or find our Lordship, Jesus Christ appealing at all, that they don't quiver with immense fear of when one says God!?
edit on 7-5-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Laura Eisenhower likely never met her great grandfather. I've been unable to find out when she was born, but her mother was born in 1951 and Ike himself died in 1969. So that means that Laura Eisenhower has no real knowledge of what happened to her Great Grandfather at all, and that her "fame" is due at least in part to trading on her family name. Her mother, Susan Eisenhower, is actually quite accomplished. Here's her bio.

Laura, however, has made it into the Encyclopedia of Loons and is a well-known person in the Exopolitics movement, though perhaps not as famous as Greer and Bassett. Her website gives you an idea of where she is coming from. So, if you want your Tarot Cards read or are in need of the services of an "astrologist," that's the place to go.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I understand your perspective.

You have lots of company.

I think you have such a compulsion to avoid a false positive that you've married a false negative.

Whether that's due to inadequate data collection or inadequate analysis, I don't know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join