It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Eisenhower’s Great Granddaughter Speaks About His Meeting With Extraterrestrials

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
4 May 2016
new earth
Written by Arjun Walia
www.newearth.media...

. . . His military career was long and extensive, and if anyone knows anything about supposed extraterrestrial beings and the UFO phenomenon, it would definitely be him; he would, after all, be taking the place of Harry S. Truman, who was president while Eisenhower was Supreme Commander, and who, after being asked if he had been briefed on the topic of Unidentified Flying Objects, stated on live television:

Oh yes we discuss it at every conference that we had with the military, and they never were able to make me a concrete report on it. . . . There’s always things like that going on, flying saucers and they’ve had other things, you know.”
[Ref: www.youtube.com... ]

. . .
When Laura Eisenhower was asked about her great grandfather and his supposed meeting with extraterrestrial beings, she had this to say:
[a wall of text is then quoted without any paragraphing. Not quoting the whole thing. I also took out most of the "you know's" and put some better punctuation and shorter sentences in. I did not change the wording. Check the link, please]

Well I mean we have to understand that the Second World War wasn’t really won[.] [W]e were dealing with things like project paperclip[.] [W]e were dealing with, ... Admiral Byrd in 1947 going to Nazi bases in Antarctica and being defeated[.] [S]o I mean, all these things were going on underneath… It’s like this whole other reality is going on that we don’t hear about. All of a sudden he’s (Dwight Eisenhower) voted into presidency[.] [A]nd, ..., this facade of winning the war, um, ..., begins to just take us further and further away from, ..., the extraterrestrial concept, and what that really means and, ..., what is it really about, what is the interaction. So I would say that he was instrumental in warning us about the military industrial complex, and his integrity and I think the imprint that he left has allowed us to look back and open that door up and, ..., and ask these questions that weren’t asked back then.

This is a bit of a disjointed article, imho.
Eisenhower's quote is not the greatest wording and not presented with great clarity.
The business about not really winning the war has been mentioned elsewhere. I've thought there might well be something to it given all the givens but I dismissed it mostly because I didn't want to deal with it intellectually. It's troubling that she asserts it was the case, truth.
Certainly the notion that history as we have known it from our text books is greatly inaccurate. To what degree remains to be proven. Yet, with assertions like these--that degree appears to be larger and larger the more we find out or hear asserted about that era.
Certainly the oligarchy purportedly in power for 400 years or so would have had the power to orchestrate just such a complex scenario of smoke and mirrors . . . even about WWII and the Nazi's. Certainly the oligarchy is wholesale of the mentality of the Nazi's in a long list of ways.
Anyway--there it is. I'd strongly guess that the naysayers and damage control folks from the oligarchy will speak up in force against any such notions. We don't have to pay them any mind. I don't think it's usually constructive to bother with them on such threads. We clearly won't change their minds.
What I would be interested in is whether anyone has any bits of puzzle pieces to add to the collection the great grand daughter offered in this article. I think we contribute to knowledge and understanding WHEN we add puzzle pieces. NOT when we argue endlessly over how many aliens can stand on the top of a naysayers pointed head.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Ive vaguely remember hearing about her, maybe there is a youtube vid.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Is this a new interview?

I know there are already threads of Laura Eisenhower

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I dont know any of the inner workings of what my great grandparents got up to, not sure she has any credibility besides the famous last name.

Sorry, beyond that I don't have anything of value to contribute but am interested to see how this thread unfolds.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I don't know about that. I know that the article is from this week.

I've seen articles by one of the Eisenhower descendants but I thought it was a granddaughter--not the great granddaughter.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

I don't know either.

However, I do assume that she's LIKELY to know things the average bloke doesn't know.

I think it's reasonable at least, to consider what she has to say. And see if there are any other puzzle pieces that match up with hers. I think there are.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I don't know about that. I know that the article is from this week.

I've seen articles by one of the Eisenhower descendants but I thought it was a granddaughter--not the great granddaughter.

Just asking.

Hope its new.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

We have this in 1952, when truman was president. Eisenhower was President in 1953.

A good guess is that laura Eisenhower is telling the truth.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

A good guess is that laura Eisenhower is telling the truth.

It is one of the stories I tend to believe.

I believe we are working with off planet beings.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I think you're quite right.

It just seems like the most plausible option given all the givens.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Off planet or OTHER DIMENSIONAL. The latter would be my designation.

Certainly they hold themselves out as off planet from distant star systems.

However, all the gah gah earthlings so bowing and scraping toward our 'saviors' the 'space brothers' seem to never realize that we have 0.00000000000000% verification of anything they claim about distant star systems etc. etc.

We have NOT been able to independently send our own unique craft--as far as I know--on an independent verification mission anywhere near that far. And, one wonders, could they even hoax us if we attempted that?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Off planet or OTHER DIMENSIONAL. The latter would be my designation.

Certainly they hold themselves out as off planet from distant star systems.

However, all the gah gah earthlings so bowing and scraping toward our 'saviors' the 'space brothers' seem to never realize that we have 0.00000000000000% verification of anything they claim about distant star systems etc. etc.

We have NOT been able to independently send our own unique craft--as far as I know--on an independent verification mission anywhere near that far. And, one wonders, could they even hoax us if we attempted that?

I'm actually an All-of-the-above believer in real and dimensional off planet beings.

I'm atheist.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

If my understanding about the extra-dimensional stuff has any validity, you might want to get a tighter grip on your atheism in coming months/years.

I think trainloads of stuff is going to come falling out of that 'spiritual' dimension day in and day out for some years.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

If my understanding about the extra-dimensional stuff has any validity, you might want to get a tighter grip on your atheism in coming months/years.

I think trainloads of stuff is going to come falling out of that 'spiritual' dimension day in and day out for some years.

I'm good.

I'm a Spiritual Atheist - - I believe in energy. I do not believe in a God.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

However, I do assume that she's LIKELY to know things the average bloke doesn't know.

Why? She never even met her great grandfather!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Families can be fairly good about passing things down.

Particularly novel, unusual things.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Other dimentional. No physical bodies.They can appear as physical though

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That seems to be a tricky issue.

Evidently, per some reports . . . at least the bodies of some of the critters can bleed--even bleed out and die.

And, certainly, the fallen angels that chose to inhabit bodies so they could hump beautiful human women--those bodies died in Noah's flood.

It seems to be a complex picture that we mostly have far too little info on.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Why? She never even met her great grandfather!

How dare you bring logic into this! Aliens, bro!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

So . . . evidently . . .

you think it's ILlogical for families to hand down interesting stories.

THAT PERSPECTIVE, to me

is VERY illogical.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join