It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Official Suspended Amid Audit, Investigation Into New York Board of Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
There is no such thing as fixing an election! While politicians scream about voter fraud, election fraud is what this country thrives on. In the 2016 Dem primary there seems to be a pattern of the HRC machine getting Sen Sanders votes accidentally of course. To AZ admitting there was voter suppression.

Then comes NY with 126,000 voters removed from the records! Not only was there a record number of complaints to the states voter hotline, but there was 100,000 more affidavit votes than there was in 2008.

So what is NY doing about this? First they tried to scapegoat one election official who was put on unpaid leave, now they are putting another suspected election official on unpaid leave. 126,000 purged voters = 2 Brooklyn election board officials on leave without pay!

The New York City Board of Elections suspended a second official without pay amid allegations that at least 120,000 names were purged from voter rolls in Brooklyn ahead of the presidential primaries last month.

At a meeting Thursday afternoon, the board announced the suspension of Brooklyn Deputy Clerk Betty Ann Canizio, a Democrat, pending an investigation, city Board of Elections spokeswoman Valerie Vazquez told NBC News. The news came on the same day that the board certified primary election results in Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, and the Bronx, Vazquez said, adding that the results in Manhattan were expected to be certified on Friday.

The board is being audited and investigated over its handling of both the primary and the state's special assembly elections, including complaints of poll workers misinforming voters, polling sites understaffed with interpreters, and names missing from voter rolls.

Vazquez said the board had no comment on those reported complaints.

source

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Break it down for me.
Did Crooked Hillary get caught cheating? Will this change the results?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Party's need to go. I don't understand why they were allowed to begin with.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh no,

it was not crooked Hilley,

just a minion of someone, that endorsed her, an NY DNC official.

Really we all know, it's never hilley's fault.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

We need to embrace proportional representation and add more parties to the mix!

I want to see a pirate party member run for president of the US of A!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

How about just persons running for an elected office all financed through public funds?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

That would be a good place to start!

It will take a lot of change, to rid US politics of corruption!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Party's need to go. I don't understand why they were allowed to begin with.

Wait , I like parties . I try to attend as many as possible. At least the good ones.
Oops wrong thread,

On-Topic . It is not the Party process at fault at all. This country started with the "Whigs and Tories" . Hmm, sounds familiar. It is the party officials at fault. Always conniving ways for their "chosen one" to win. Legal or not. They are put under unpaid leave for a time. Then brought right back in.

new topics

top topics

join