It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul will endorse Trump; Ron Paul hints at possible Secretary of State?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
You need to think in a more positive vein; anything is possible if you put your good INTENT (mindfulness) out there for the Universe to Grok. What do you think causes "pet rock" or "Rubic's Cube" fad phenomenons? Group cloud thinking.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: interupt42
You need to think in a more positive vein; anything is possible if you put your good INTENT (mindfulness) out there for the Universe to Grok. What do you think causes "pet rock" or "Rubic's Cube" fad phenomenons? Group cloud thinking.

This may work better
Petition To Make Ron Paul Trump's Secretary of State/Treasury

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

You may want to add this to your OP

Petition To Make Ron Paul Trump's Secretary of State/Treasury

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
WTF is with people wanting ron or rand in SoS?

You think that's the position for them?

I think not! They are not what we need for foreign policy and the number 1 diplomat of the USA.

Trump needs someone with his worldview in that slot.

Give them a domestic position instead.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Ron Paul should be Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board !!!!

Wouldn't that be something.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I think not! They are not what we need for foreign policy and the number 1 diplomat of the USA.

I would have to disagree.

We need to stop being the worlds police and change how we have been harvesting enemies by putting our hands in foreign cookie jars.

Plus we can only go up after Having Hillary SoS.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

First agenda "GET RID OF IT"; (he might be jeopardizing his own job longevity).
edit on 6-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ron Paul practically started the End The Fed movement, both him and his son endorsing Trump and possibly joining his cabinet will make a lot of political cronies sweat.

Neocons are panicking? SAD!

edit on 6-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Oh wow, I would love to see Ron Paul as Secretary of state, I would like him better as president, but Secretary of state would be good:up
hhhhhhj Ron Paul as chairman of the Fed, that works for me to and I'll accept Rand Paul as VP , I would also like to see Ben Carson as surgeon general.

edit on Fri20165V201601931 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ron Paul is probably one of two with enough capability and sense to take on the job.

But.. I also recall Ron Paul hating Trump, didn't he say he'd never agree with him or something to that effect?

Someone fill me in if i'm wrong.

nm. here it is..

Ron Paul: I couldn’t support Donald Trump as nominee.
www.washingtontimes.com...

I wonder who changed his mind?
edit on 5/6/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Ron Paul made pro-Trump comments on Twitter?

Where? When?

Ron Paul retweeted neo-con Jennifer Rubin's tweet trying to scare voters into not voting for Trump by implying that Trump could appoint Ron Paul to his cabinet.

As much as I would love to see Ron or Rand Paul in a Trump administration, I doubt it would happen, which is the only way I'd vote for Trump.

Ron Paul has been slamming Trump non stop for the past few months saying he's just as scary as Hillary or Sanders, maybe even more so.

Ron Paul wants 'none of the above' option on 2016 ballot

Ron Paul, a 2012 Republican presidential candidate, says he won't vote for Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump, if the Republican and Democratic front-runners become the nominee of their respective parties. "What I'd like to have on all of the ballots is 'none of the above,' " the former Texas congressman told CNN's Ashleigh Banfield on Thursday.

"I'm not going to vote for those two for sure, they're too close together."

Paul also gave voters who are unhappy with the two front-runners some advice on voting in November.

"If you can't stand any of them, and you happen to be a dedicated progressive, you ought to make your vote count and vote for the Green Party, and if you happen to be a Libertarian than vote for the Libertarian party," Paul said.

edit on 6-5-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

But he is a smart enough man to work from the inside.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

It's good to see that your paying attention to my posts, but it's Trumpophobes like Rubin that are making people think twice about Trump.

The Paul's were slamming Trump during the debates, but have been relatively quiet over the last few months. Despite the debacles during the debates Trump has been able to compromise with a lot of his former opponents and congratulated Cruz and Kasich for putting up a hard campaign.

Now that the Paul's are jumping onto the Trump train it really tells you something about where the real lines are being drawn in this election.

edit on 6-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yes!!!

Get a classical liberal or a libertarian in offices as soon as possible!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Where does this nonsense come from? Ron Paul has been bashing on Trump non stop. Just 3 days ago he said he would not vote for him. This is kind of like the hope Sanders would join Trump despite Sanders saying Trump would be a disaster and he would anything in his power to stop him. It would seem Ron Paul and Sanders do have one thing in common, the do not like Trump. Trump and Paul could not be for more opposite on foreign policy if they tried.

Rand Paul is trying to get reelected and needs desperately for Republican voters to show thus his half hearten support for Trump. With Rands supporters not wanting to vote for Trump they could cost Rand his seat as well by staying home. He never says anything good about Trump just that Republicans should stay loyal to the party and not stay home or vote other ways. With so much of the Republican leadership lining up against Trump it is going to cost people like Rand trying to hold seats if part of the GOP stays home or votes another party.

edit on 7-5-2016 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This is great news. Rand Paul is the reason I registers republican to begin with. Once he dropped out, I had serious thoughts about sanders. Until he pulled his "let's not talk about Hilary's email" thing. Then it was all Trump from there.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Rand Paul would be a plus, if both Rand and Ron are in,
that would make me a Trump supporter right now.

Indeed! The Paul family is certainly a better asset than Dick Cheney. Though there are certain niches that deeply respect him too. David Duke has been the only BAD endorsement for Trump.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Now that I wouldn't mind at all!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I would have to disagree.

We need to stop being the worlds police and change how we have been harvesting enemies by putting our hands in foreign cookie jars.

Plus we can only go up after Having Hillary SoS.

BS, lolol, neither of the Paul's would be any kind of fit in the SoS position.

They would just be working against themselves because of what Trump would want them to do.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Just my opinion, but it would appear that certain propaganda is being spread in an attempt to tie the support for the Ron Paul "revolution" to the Trump campaign...some of which may be supportive of the Sanders campaign.

Very clever, and it may work to some extent. But it's bull#. Ron is not on the side of Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join