It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did you Americans chose Bush?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Kid, not even half voted against him, be correct.

Ok, Ill be correct. JUST UNDER HALF OF THE VOTING POPULATION DID NOT VOTE FOR BUSH! Better? That in now way constituts as ALL of America.

Well, I corrected myself, now see if you can do something about your ignorant, biased, and offensive avatar.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
I like having a president who refuses to sign internatonal agreements which unfairly penalise america just because its politically correct such as the kyoto accords. I love the fact that he doesn't give a damn about the UN ...

VERY well said! I agree with everything you posted.
I'm giving you my last 'way above' vote for this month.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Kid, I'll take your aggressive and possibly insulting comments as a joke...this time.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Are you not Wiccan?

Umm..yes

The guy was asking a serious question and you are intentionally antagonizing him, hijacking the thread by continuing this.

No I wasn't......I was just answering to his acusation that I had spammed the baord

You are doing harm, you shouldn't do that.
Had I known he was upset about something else going on...and was already upset while on the board, I'd of layed off and given him a break...but this was not immediately told

By the way, I have a 6-pack on ice back there, you comin'?

Thank you for the offer but I don't drink...I could just hang out though!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Kid, I'll take your aggressive and possibly insulting comments as a joke...this time.

So tell me Thomas, how did this become aggressive?

Well, I corrected myself, now see if you can do something about your ignorant, biased, and offensive avatar.

It was no more insulting as your avatar

By the way, aggressive would be the U2U you just sent me telling me to bite my tounge about your avatar.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
TC I don't like your avatar either, but I will take one of those beers if you are handing them out man...
But I really don't think LadyV has said anything here that would merit a warning. I have seen much worse on this board from others, you, me, and just about anyone who has been on the site for any length of time. Heck man look at your avatar, it's sarcasm. I didn't see anything on the TOS that said we had to avoid humor, and you know what they say, if they can't take a joke... I think the original poster here is a little too sensitive, maybe he's new and doesn't know how viscous and uncooth we are, but like wow, he don't get no sarcasm at home? Culture shock? Whats up? If I were that sensitive, I wouldn't be arguing on ATS all night

Edit:

Originally posted by LadyV
Thank you for the offer but I don't drink...I could just hang out though!

Can I have her beer then?

[edit on 14-1-2005 by twitchy]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by mwm1331
I like having a president who refuses to sign internatonal agreements which unfairly penalise america just because its politically correct such as the kyoto accords. I love the fact that he doesn't give a damn about the UN ...

VERY well said! I agree with everything you posted.
I'm giving you my last 'way above' vote for this month.

Ohh, so you are saying I was politicly correct to sign the Kyoto accords and Bush did the right thing not to sign? Ohh my, your SO ignorant! Im getting a bit used to it now, some of you Americans really are! But fortunatly America will be more and more less important to the world, so please go on.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It wasn't a warning I gave Lady, thatshould be clear, however, it is obvious that the question wasn't being answered, the initiator didn't appreciate it, and guess what? This thread is hereby locked as it is apparent that people don't want to answer the question asked but stir up BS that can be stirred elsewhere. Locking this will also keep Kid around a little longer.

As far as my avatar, I've tolerated plenty of extreme left, treasonous ones without mentioning a thing. Suck it up in the name of your diversity and tolerance spew that seems easy to say but hard to practice.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

But think about it, Kerry was the lousiest pick to be the Democratic candidate; that in itself is enough to cause one to consider the possibility that both parties are controlled by an organization in the shadows.

Bingo! We have a winner! TC is right on the money. Both sides are ruled by the same people and we argue and bitch to one another like we're defending personal friends or family members. None of these politicians deserve that kind of allegience. None of them.

If any of you think John Kerry would have done anything different than what george Bush has, you're out of your mind. The actions our leaders take are scripted for them. How they are presented to us is the defining factor. Thats where the media, largely controlled by the CFR comes into play. John Kerry would not have taken troops out of Iraq. He would still be planning elections and keeping the hidden goal right in place. A strategic military base in the heart of the Middle East. But, thanks to media, we'd seen this as a clean up effort of what that devil Bush did.

Hell, Clinton had troops in action more than once and even took to Saddam a few times as well. If 911 had happened under Clinton, we'd be right on this same course and he's made statements to that end when in his best interest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join