It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did you Americans chose Bush?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
As in topic. What was the reason you did it (apart from that you didn't like John Kerry, because that's no excuse) ? What advantages you think Bush has?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Cause he is a good Christian and god talks to him and he is against gays and he upholds moral standards.....he has told people all this, so you "know" it's true!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Cause he is a good Christian and god talks to him and he is against gays and he upholds moral standards.....he has told people all this, so you "know" it's true!

I know you are joking but, I think what you said is right on.....GW is the right man at this time in history.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Well for one thing I voted Bush because of his stances on abortion, cloning, embryonic stem cell research, and economics. Also I like having a president who refuses to sign internatonal agreements which unfairly penalise america just because its politically correct such as the kyoto accords. I love the fact that he doesn't give a damn about the UN and the fact that he s finally playing hardball with tin pot dictators like saddam hussein. All in all I voted for him because its nice to have a man in the white house whose only concern is whats best for america instead of presidents who want to do whats best for the world regardless of any detrimental effects it may have on the US.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I expected a serious answer. What you posted is rubbish. I'm reporting you to a moderator.

GW is the right man at this time in history

Would you please read what I've written carefully? The question is WHY you chose Bush, NOT what do you think about him?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtheiX

I expected a serious answer. What you posted is rubbish. I'm reporting you to a moderator.

Report me to a mod for what!? Because I didn't anwer the way you wanted!
Go right ahead!

[edit on 1/14/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Thats why people vote for candiates in elections, its about what they think about him, his views, etc. People posted why they like Bush simple as that.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   

GW is the right man at this time in history

Would you please read what I've written carefully? The question is WHY you chose Bush, NOT what do you think about him?

I did read first. GOD chose G H W Bush to lead the USA and the rest of the lost 10 tribes of ancient Israel in this fight against satanic muslim pagans..................

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Why did you Americans choose Bush?

Well, ALL Americans did not choose Bush. Half of us did not. And depending on who you ask, we didnt choose Bush, he chose himself.

[edit on 1/14/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Report me to a mod for what!? Because I didn't anwer the way you wanted!
Go right ahead!

Are you making fun of me? You're out of line. I will not rest until you're banned.
I reported you for spamming, as this is what you did: you posted a joke that isn't even funny in a serious thread, at a time when I'm terribly angry because of other events.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Ya know....a few days ago we had someone here on the boards that said Jesus talks to him...he was darn near laughed and ridiculed off the board! Why do you people believe Dubya can hear god and it's just all flowery fine!? I see any of you "bush is god" people worrying a bit about it mental state even though her thinks god talks to him! Very, very sad and very worrisome!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Dude calm down its not worth it getting upset over a post someone whose maybe a thousand miles away made.

As for Bush the reasons I wanted him as president is stance on abortion and cloning plus the fact that he is not totally comtempt with the UN as well. Out of all the candiates I would not mind if Bandarik (probally spelled wrong) or if Lieberman (if he was the Dem's nom of course".

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Are you making fun of me? You're out of line. I will not rest until you're banned.
I reported you for spamming, as this is what you did: you posted a joke that isn't even funny in a serious thread, at a time when I'm terribly angry because of other events.

Spamming hu? OOoookay. You'll probably have a loooong period of unrest then, cause I don't think I'll get banned for spamming as I have not ever done anything even remotely close to it

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The reason I choose Bush was to piss the rest of the world off.

Go ahead and report me also!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Lady, behave as you would want others to do for you.

By the way, how many times is this question going to be asked?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Because we like policing the rest of the world, spreading captialis... er I mean democracy to the savages in other parts of the world. Just ask our native americans, we showed them real good. Because we absolutley love helping others include themselves in the zion... er global community. We show you guys how to print notes instead of tangible wealth, then we loan you some of your notes, and then buy your tangible goods, that leaves you with a sense of well being and a great.. er good job making lots of notes to pay us for your tangible wealth. We also love that black stuff, hey, you got any black stuff? Hell, we'll print up some notes of our own for that if you got any. We also like making sure we agree with you, I mean, you want to agree with us because look at all the notes we can print, and if you don't agree with us, then well that's too bad cause we also have the nuclear capability to insure you will agree with us. You do agree with us don't you, I mean you're not a terrorist are you?
Actually as far as voting, we uh, well we don't do that any more. No need to really, we have machines that do that for us now. We don't actually have to vote, we just go tell the machine who we would like to vote for, and then the machine tells some folks who we wanted, then they close some doors and talk tot he machines and then tell the other folks who we wanted and they win. Machines don't lie, so we trust the voting system the folks that tell the other folks who won set up for us. Which works out pretty good, because we can trust those folks because the other folks told us to.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I voted for Bush because he was the lesser of the two evils I was given as choices.

Kid, not even half voted against him, be correct. No, he did not choose himself.
But think about it, Kerry was the lousiest pick to be the Democratic candidate; that in itself is enough to cause one to consider the possibility that both parties are controlled by an organization in the shadows.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Lady, behave as you would want others to do for you.

By the way, how many times is this question going to be asked?

Thomas...I am behaving. I have not spammed this board and as I understand it, there isn't anything that says one has to post "only" seriously....what I replied was semi serious...that is, in my opinion, why he was reelected. Have I spammed this board? How many times have I, or anyone else for that matter, posted something non sensible to a thread without a Mod telling them to "behave"? I have not done anything to be told to behave. Especially publicly....perhaps the original poster should mellow out though! Now, he has said he is upset about other things....so I apologize if I further upset him, but you know as well as I do that I don't deserve and "behave" from you as I have done nothing.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Are you not Wiccan? The guy was asking a serious question and you are intentionally antagonizing him, hijacking the thread by continuing this. You are doing harm, you shouldn't do that. I saw your post as humor, athiex obviously missed it. Us joksters have to try and play to the audience; when we have an audience that isn't looking for a joke, that's when you and I have to go back to the dressing room and amuse each other.
By the way, I have a 6-pack on ice back there, you comin'?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   

What was the reason you did it (apart from that
you didn't like John Kerry, because that's no excuse)?

Reason ... not excuse .... REASON.

I voted for G.W. absolutely to keep John Kerry away from the
white house. It's a very good REASON. John Kerry and Skerry
Terry would have been much worse for America. Much. Voting
for the lesser of two bads is very much a good reason to vote
for or against someone. You work with what you have.

There are some major things I like about G.W. (Kyoto, Abortion, UN-UN),
and some things that I don't like (border control failure). I hated
EVERYTHING about Kerry. EVERYTHING.

[edit on 1/14/2005 by FlyersFan]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join