It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Out of the Shadows: Wicca Grows in Austin and Beyond

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:54 PM

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Klassified

Well considering there are billions of Christians and Muslims, that's easy to prove isn't it?

It's very easy to have all kinds of people if your sample size is billions. How many Wiccans are we working with by comparison?

You're right too. Thanks for straightening me out. I think it's time for a break from ATS.

NO! Please, Klass, don't leave. You are a voice of experienced reason, and a critical part of this forum. Don't let them silence you.....

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:06 PM
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

i said pagans including wiccans because some masquerade as harmless wiccans just as you are putting out there and then do alot more then perform other then just healing spells. So since pagan religions can possibly intertwine with other religions and have before i deem them all untrustworthy that is until i get to know them personally, but say i do get the chance to get to know a witch i will sleep with one eye open untill i can fully trust that person.

Last witch i knew personally gave me a cool birthday present, but after getting to know her more i could see the adgenda behind her eyes, i would think she was a non coven witch because of the situation we were in, i dont think alot of other witches were around.

any way to talk about witches is to talk about pagans and pagans have been known to infiltrate other religions that is why i wont trust any of them, not even the religions they have been known to infiltrate, i hope you can see my point without getting offended or trying to make me look like i am "ignorant". The things i have stated in this post are true.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

okay. I believe you.
Sorry you got mixed up with whatever weirdos. There are weirdos in every group.
I get it.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:08 PM

edit on 5/8/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: double weird post thing

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:41 PM
a reply to: roaland

There are some point i'd like to make in this thread.
Let's ponder the following, "how does one know that one's own actions do not harm others"?

This is a really important question to ask oneself!

Personally i'm all for reliving the great wheel, year after year because it does not only connect us with mother earth, it also broadens our consciousness and knowledge.
But don't be fooled through wicca, a true 'witch' walks a sole path.

top topics
<< 1  2  3   >>