It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders’ Real ‘Political Revolution’ Could Happen This Fall

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You have your opinions, and the millions that are supporting Sen Sanders, have theirs!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Go ahead and run a third party Bernie and you’ll do just like Ralph Nadir did by getting Bush elected, and get Trump elected.

You’ll have your political purity as the expense of vulnerable people

When you go for the good and fail what you get is the bad

You say…lets take the risk.

But then what you risk is the small gains the poor have gotten

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

So crooked Hilley, is ok because of a D?

Would Cruz, also be ok if he had a big D?

Are corporations ok, if they are buying D's?

#NeverHillary it is time to end the corporate rule!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I do think it's going to be a 4 way race in Nov.

The establishment doesn't have a chance reguarding the presidential race but they will still control congress and the supreme court but that can change later.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: AlaskanDad

sanders voted along the side of dems 93% of the time.

The other 7%?

It didn't matter because his vote wouldn't have made any difference.

He voted against the Iraq war....
That isn't insignificant.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Did it make a difference?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

You have your opinions, and the millions that are supporting Sen Sanders, have theirs!

I support Sanders.

All I’m saying is that he can’t win and that if he does a third party it will just end up electing Trump

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

So crooked Hilley, is ok because of a D?

Would Cruz, also be ok if he had a big D?

Are corporations ok, if they are buying D's?

#NeverHillary it is time to end the corporate rule!

I don’t deal in dogma I deal in reality

Dogma that elected George Bush by purist progressives who voted for Nadir got millions of people dead

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So did the Sanders supporters finally eake up and stop going after Trump and decide to finally GP after Hillary, you know the one actually beating him in the election cycle?

Damn I have no faith in humans.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Bernie will never run 3rd party. He may think he is anti-establishment, but he is being used and his supporters too. He is just the back up in case Hillary goes south with this investigation. DNC has been covering their base.

The thing is, he laid out the circumstances where he would not make a third party run, but what if those circumstances changed? If the nevertrumpers do a third party run, then that would mean Bernie's worry that a third party on the Dem side would mean an automatic "right wing" (to him) victory would NOT be assured. His reasoning would be "null and void." So I could see him saying,

"I said I wouldn't, but the context of my statements has changed and my supporters are so good that I see a clear chance of winning this thing, therefore....."

All I can say is that Bernie's voting record of 93% democrat leaning shows that he would never risk a chance in having the democrats lose the election. He knows he could never gain enough monetary support for the general election through his supporters. That is why he would set his goals back on keeping republicans out of the white house. Nothing has really changed. Bernie is the same today as when he began this election process. His supporters will be forced to follow his lead, look elsewhere, or just give up.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Democratic debates in a nutshell.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Really your living in coo coo land.

Sanders is finished.

I have to agree.

With 13 remaining primaries.

933 delegates left 'up for grabs'.

There is no way Sanders could possibly win.

Not when the 'loser' keeps getting half.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Really?

Nearly half of American voters who support either Democrat Hillary Clinton or Republican Donald Trump for the White House said they will mainly be trying to block the other side from winning, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released Thursday.

The results reflect a deepening ideological divide in the United States, where people are becoming increasingly fearful of the opposing party, a feeling worsened by the likely matchup between the New York real estate tycoon and the former first lady, said Larry Sabato, director of the University of Virginia’s Center for Politics.

"This phenomenon is called negative partisanship," Sabato said. "If we were trying to maximize the effect, we couldn't have found better nominees than Trump and Clinton."

source

It looks like a third party, could really clean up in this election!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If Bernie wants to win he better hire some Mexican protestors, they will drive his votes up sky high, look what they did for Trump.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If the Bernie people had spent half the time stopping Hillary as they did Trump then Bernie may have had a chance, maybe bash the right person next time. Wasting time on Trump while Hillary is out winning. Sensitivity and the feeling of entitlement must cloud judgement.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join