It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WILL the?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
First permissions

Will the project LOVE & BENEVOLENCE Abroad. In turn laying forth opportunity to have LOVE REFLECTED upon those you represent?

Or will the project non-love and malevolence Abroad. Which may upset MANY. Who in turn may seek even harder ways to HARM those YOU would be representing

The ego can cause, so keep in minds -

Permissions granted
Collective alerted

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
Hi Ophiuchus 13!
I gave you a star and a flag because I like you.
I am not following your idea in the OP, but that is just fine, because I know that you are just thinking 'outside of my box'.
I hope everything is going well for you.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Hello butcherguy, 1 is doing well. Am concerned about the first world though as many youths look to the Military as a way out. And I feel bad when I see... Kids manipulated into WARS by who should be aware adults. Then for example the elections some are so bravados about war without seeing THESE ARE YOUR KIDS GOING TO FIGHT THEM AND DIE IN THEM
Where are your minds COLLECTIVELY 1 of MANY wonders?

NAMASTE*******

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Some fighters have kids, others do not, I am not sure your point. And before you take my "third person" as evidence that I am an "engineer" vs "participant" I'd have you know you'd be wrong. You don't make that decision, others do.

If you are not a kid, I'm not sure why you take this stance in your op. There are better reasons to resist war than with this manipulation tactic. But ty for participating anyway, 1 star for you.

Please don't overuse the Namaste.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs
I have kids and family who are kids and young adults. That's one of many reasons I CARE... ITS NOT FAIR THEY THE YOUTH ARE MANIPULATED BY HIVE MINDS. YES HUMANS DEMONSTRATE HIVE MINDS ALSO. Yet constantly question it?
The data has reached the contacted, which is good.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
A rabbit likes to dig near the moles home
The mole and rabbit families ACT like they are enemy but have mutual financial connections
The mole says make sure no scorpions access your dig sites
Rabbit says ok we will keep eye out mole for the scorpions dirty stings
So the rabbits and moles coexist keeping the scorpion out
Next thing the moles changed interest says we are building over your dig sites rabbits!
The rabbits are upset and disturbed to the point the consider leasing dig sites to scorpions since the moles want to act out?
Now the rabbits moles feuding and scorpions leasing dig sites straight to mole world
And then...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Rabbits mad at mole construction limiting finances, moles propositioned by scorpions... May =mole refugees?
edit on 5/6/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13moles attack all scorpions and rabbits causing other moles to respond.

new topics

top topics

join