It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's new finance guru: once a Clinton donor, Soros employee

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

"Believing in fantasies" indeed. www.craveonline.com...

I guess if our system is a joke to you, it is a good thing the English fled the states following their sound defeat 250 years ago. Now back to men discussing issues.

edit on 6-5-2016 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Sounds like a sight issue that you should visit an opthamologist for. It's not difficult for most others to see.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

"Believing in fantasies" indeed. www.craveonline.com...

Think your failing to grasp the point they having NOTHING to do with UK politics any more than the Kasdaisans have anything to do with US politics.....

I guess if our system is a joke to you, it is a good thing the English fled the states following their sound defeat 250 years ago.

Least we get our dumb politics and elections out the way in 6 weeks rather than waste 18 months dividing the nation . Imagine if your Politian’s spent that time, you know ACTUALY DOING SOMETHING USEFULL!

Now back to men discussing issues.

Ok ok you believe that..... Hope and Change Hope and Change! Sorry make Murcia Great again! sorry you all sound so alike with your silly fantasy’s.

edit on 6-5-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Least we get our dumb politics and elections out the way in 6 weeks rather than waste 18 months dividing the nation . Imagine if your Politian’s spent that time, you know ACTUALY DOING SOMETHING USEFULL!

Again with those fantasies! You're living in the information age, old chap, you should consider your claims before publicly posting them.
usvsth3m.com...

there hasn’t been a single time in the current Parliament that all 650 MPs have turned up to vote. Average attendance is around 67%,

www.theguardian.com...
Lord, some have missed well over half of the sessions. Your elections would appear to take only 6 weeks because your lawmakers only have that long of an attention span. Campaigning actually requires the attendance of the candidate.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

If this doesnt blare out warning klaxons I dont know what does.

But the those caught up with the cult of Trump will be blind to it.

I'm a Trump supporter and oppose this choice of his.

Am I a "Cultist" still?

Yea, same here.

I guess it another election of wasting a vote for Gary Johnson or voting for Trump hoping the SJW's keep their promise and move to Canada?

This guy sums up why I will probably vote for Trump. I am not a Trump fan, the actions of the anti Trump crowd pretty much drove me his way.

It will be a vote AGAINST Hillary and the anti-Trump crowd.

I have no delusions that Trump is going to fix America.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

No no fantasy.

We know our politicians are useless and lying scum bags whatever way we vote.

No buying into Feel the hope and change or Make Murica change Again or whatever BS you all buy and get behind.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

OK being on a small electrical device right now isn't helping me so I shall add the long HTTPS

m.youtube.com...

edit on 5/6/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yet another anti-trump thread from the same person

Desperate times call for desperate measures

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Excellent video. Thanks for posting

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

No no fantasy.

No buying into Feel the hope and change or Make Murica change Again or whatever BS you all buy and get behind.

Obviously a significant percentage of you Brits is buying into something, or else you'd have nobody showing up to vote in your elections.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

The closest campaign in years and sunny May weather led to a bumper election turnout with 66.1 per cent of the electorate casting their votes, the highest number in 18 years.
Just 65 per cent voted in 2010, 61 per cent in 2005 and only 59 per cent in 2001.

Compared to:
en.wikipedia.org...

54.9% voter participation rate in the US last POTUS general election.

For an individual attempting to present the UK as a culture above all of this "buying into" a candidate's message and recognizing your votes are meaningless, your people certainly don't seem to agree with you. 66.1% of registered English voters, eating up campaign messages and British themed political bollocks like bubble and squeak.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Your hero hired a obama and hillary funder, and someone who worked for the evil communist soros, stay blind my friend lol.
edit on 6-5-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Of cause we still vote.

It just picking the party thats going to screw us over less. Apart from a few deluded ones in the north none of us really believe in REAL change.
We vote purely based on who will screw us less or more softly.

To think its any diffrent in the states is laughable.

I dont blame you for voteing trump, hell i might at this point.

But only cause the screwing will be over quicker than if you voted hillary.

Its the fact you think Trump will invoke REAL change and hes anything other than a lying blow hard I think stupid.
Its the fact Americans are so easy to give there trust away!

Bernie, Hillary or Trump the USA losses.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You mean my candidate? My dad never has hired anyone with any political background to my knowledge, and since he's my hero, your statement would be in error.

But as far as Trump hiring him... and? Arguably the most respected, honored modern figure in the Republican party was Ronald Reagan. Reagan admitted years later that FDR was his personal idol, and he voted for not only FDR all 4 times, but straight ticket Dem because FDR advised good Democrats to do so. I personally believe FDR was a much larger POS than Soros is, so if that admission by Reagan doesn't make me think less of him, do you honestly think I give a rat's hairy ass that one of Trump's advisers worked for Soros?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

No no fantasy.

Obviously a significant percentage of you Brits is buying into something, or else you'd have nobody showing up to vote in your elections.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

The closest campaign in years and sunny May weather led to a bumper election turnout with 66.1 per cent of the electorate casting their votes, the highest number in 18 years.
Just 65 per cent voted in 2010, 61 per cent in 2005 and only 59 per cent in 2001.

Compared to:
en.wikipedia.org...

54.9% voter participation rate in the US last POTUS general election.

For an individual attempting to present the UK as a culture above all of this "buying into" a candidate's message and recognizing your votes are meaningless, your people certainly don't seem to agree with you. 66.1% of registered English voters, eating up campaign messages and British themed political bollocks like bubble and squeak.

The UK is very politically engaged at the moment. I expect turnout for the Brexit vote to be high next month.
As for buying into the message - the UK population is probably in a similar place to that of the US. Just waking up from a long slumber and wiping the sleep from their eyes. We do have exactly the same leftist rubbish to deal with here too.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Its the fact you think Trump will invoke REAL change and hes anything other than a lying blow hard I think stupid.

I've not veered at all from my initial statement I made after Trump advocated a moratorium on allowing entry to the US from Islamic countries. THAT idea resonated with me and I applauded it. I also realized something, Trump represents the best shot this country has at salvation. If Trump does what he's promised, it will be wonderful for America across the board. "America first," speaking as an American, is exactly what this country's president should always be about. If, however, Trump is a liar and does the opposite of what he's promised, he's drawn in enough people at this point to represent a potential firestorm of backlash which could well burn this mother straight to the ground if they get pissed enough. Again, I win. If the nation is just going to plod along on it's recent slow train to hell, I'd rather see it burnt down so we can rebuild it properly.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Funny the guy who hates big government thinks highly of the king of big government reagan......

Its funny with the pseudo "right" yoyr like the left. You just support diffrent forms of big government.

The USA started spiraling down hill since old pressy ronnie

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I've not veered at all from my initial statement I made after Trump advocated a moratorium on allowing entry to the US from Islamic countries. THAT idea resonated with me and I applauded it. I also realized something, Trump represents the best shot this country has at salvation. If Trump does what he's promised, it will be wonderful for America across the board. "America first," speaking as an American, is exactly what this country's president should always be about. If, however, Trump is a liar and does the opposite of what he's promised, he's drawn in enough people at this point to represent a potential firestorm of backlash which could well burn this mother straight to the ground if they get pissed enough. Again, I win. If the nation is just going to plod along on it's recent slow train to hell, I'd rather see it burnt down so we can rebuild it properly.

Ok ok

Hope and change hope and change

Maybe if you wish hard enough you will" feel the trump" or "make bernie great again" or something.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You mean my candidate? My dad never has hired anyone with any political background to my knowledge, and since he's my hero, your statement would be in error.

But as far as Trump hiring him... and? Arguably the most respected, honored modern figure in the Republican party was Ronald Reagan. Reagan admitted years later that FDR was his personal idol, and he voted for not only FDR all 4 times, but straight ticket Dem because FDR advised good Democrats to do so. I personally believe FDR was a much larger POS than Soros is, so if that admission by Reagan doesn't make me think less of him, do you honestly think I give a rat's hairy ass that one of Trump's advisers worked for Soros?

Trump is going to have to mix it with all of the establishment if he wants to get elected. Associations don't bother me as much as action. If Trump does what he says he will do then it shouldn't be important who he associates with.
I suspect in Washington it will be unavoidable that he will need to work with the lowest level of scum in the human race.

Will Trump do what he says he will do? I think its probably a 25% chance in reality. But that is a 25% better chance than anything Hillary promises.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Ok ok

Hope and change hope and change

Oh you old cynic!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Did I display any undue praise on Reagan in that statement above? Did you notice Jeb Bush's frustrated comment earlier this year about how Reagan likely wouldn't get the votes from the average GOP voter today? It may have been the only intelligent thing Bush said during his campaign. I was using him as an example of why this "OMG, Trump hired a former Soros employee OH NOESSS What R the GOP gunna do?" horsesnip is meaningless. This is politics and it is all about "What have you done for me lately?"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join