It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's new finance guru: once a Clinton donor, Soros employee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

This:

But it is strange days when the far right's hero hires someone as Head of Fundraising and Finance who has supported Pres. Obama, Hillary Clinton and worked for George Soros...

isn't fact, it's conjecture. Your readers will thank your brain when it recognizes the difference between those two. Mnuchin already has history with the "right's heros" in the form of donations to their campaigns.

Again, complete non-issue.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

You can't exactly do that without having been inside the enemies camp now can you.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It just keeps getting more squirreley every day.

I said a while ago that anyone in the final race will be a friend of TPTB.

I really am tired of this election cycle.
My kids (10 &12 years old) talk about it all the time.

I just keep telling them that I don't like any of the candidates.
edit on b000000312016-05-06T12:57:53-05:0012America/ChicagoFri, 06 May 2016 12:57:53 -05001200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

This:

But it is strange days when the far right's hero hires someone as Head of Fundraising and Finance who has supported Pres. Obama, Hillary Clinton and worked for George Soros...

isn't fact, it's conjecture. Your readers will thank your brain when it recognizes the difference between those two. Mnuchin already has history with the "right's heros" in the form of donations to their campaigns.

Confused...Is not giving money to President Obama's election campaign "supporting his campaign"?

And certainly he as donated to right leaning candidates like Romney...

But his contributions are majority Democrat?

There is nothing non-factual or conjecture in the above?

This seems to be your standard refrain for all things Trump related...

It strikes me as a cultish response...You can support Trump or someone else, but acknowledging facts and thinking a little, whatever your conclusions, is a healthy way to operate in the world IMO.

edit on 6-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The Kabuki Dance

and

the shell game continues . . . same song . . . different band . . . 666th verse.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

He also donated to Republicans Steve Forbes, Rudy Giuliani and Mitt Romney

The desperation of the #nottrump crowd is woefully apparent at this point.

Complete non-issue.

O look.

Observe the Trump cultist who thinks the Great Trump cant do no wrong.

Let me guess he will Fix all the USA woes and Bring sunshine and Rainbows to DC

Feel the Bern....Wait no Make Merica Great AGAIN! I forget the two camps are so similar in there blind support!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

This isn't "strange days." That's the conjecture. This is business as it has been for quite some time for both parties. There are very, very few single party donors anymore, especially where businesses and major investors are concerned. Even the left's boogeymen, the Koch Brothers, have donated large sums to Democrats. www.politico.com...

It's how the game is played and, while it was probably "strange" when it started (whenever that was), today it isn't strange at all.

Making it a non-issue

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The sentiment is so strong that a local lady put one of these in her yard and the news did a story on it.

They sell all kinds of merchandise for those of you who might be interested.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: BlueAjah

Look, we cannot expect that every person behind Trump is suddenly a convert. It is hard enough to believe Trump is, but not everyone behind him will be too.

It is a troubling thing. We'll see where it goes.

As a Trump supporter I remain skeptical.

However Trump will need ibsiders to accomplish his goal and enlisting the right people will be necessary.

It's still a Safer bet than Hillary and everything Trump has done from Vkncente Fox go his willingness to be interviewed unscripted and all of gets my 100% support.

The naysayers are just jealous he's rich.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Smart lady.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

It's how the game is played and, while it was probably "strange" when it started (whenever that was), today it isn't strange at all.

Making it a non-issue

Yes, but only a month ago you posted this?

Support a candidate Soros funds? Not even once.

Kasich is exactly what most of us believe he is: a liberalized, marginalized, weak Republican infiltrator.

It seems that it is suddenly "just the way the game is played" and a "non-issue" now that Trump hired a former Soros employee?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Mind the political affairs of your little island nation and German royals. Men are discussing serious politics over here.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

Mind the political affairs of your little island nation and German royals. Men are discussing serious politics over here.

Serious my arse.

US politics is a bunch of cry-babies bitching and crying and believing in fantasies.

Your whole election system is one huge joke to us! Divide the Nation for 18 months to pick a candidate thats a puppet anyway.

PS Our Royals have nothing to do with politics. They are historical reenactors which we keep around because you Americans are dumb enough to pay to come over and see.

edit on 6-5-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Former Soros employee is NOT George Soros. There are certain individuals in this world who one does not politically associate with unless they're politically compromised. Soros is one, Bill Ayers is another.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

This:

Not to mention, who in the hell else would you hire? Someone without experience in the game or someone who knows how the game is played? I thought about it awhile and was like wait a damn minute....

Don't hate the player, hate the game!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

This:

Not to mention, who in the hell else would you hire? Someone without experience in the game or someone who knows how the game is played? I thought about it awhile and was like wait a damn minute....

The ...they must be "double agents" defense seems a little tired...In my personal opinion...but you are of course welcome to see it differently if it works for you.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Former Soros employee is NOT George Soros. There are certain individuals in this world who one does not politically associate with unless they're politically compromised. Soros is one, Bill Ayers is another.

I don't have a microscope powerful enough to see where you split that hair...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Clearly this means Trump is part of the Marxist agenda and orchestrated Occupy and the destruction of Christian family values.

Cuz Soros.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Now anyone that doesn't like Trump is an SJW?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: seeker1963

This:

The ...they must be "double agents" defense seems a little tired...In my personal opinion...but you are of course welcome to see it differently if it works for you.

I didn't say anything about "double agents". Read my post again. I talked about experience of an individual to get a job done! Nothing at all conspiratorial as your OP is based upon?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join