It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Income tax scandal + Maritime Admiralty Law theory = No Inc Tax Scandal?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I do pay income tax because the law isnt enforced by law its enforced by force. I have others to think off so i cannot risk proving a point as much as i would like to. Also i am getting several replys from several different people all about frustratingly pointless stuff, that is completely irrelevant to my OP, so i have missed several comments as they are multipling as i finish replying to the first set.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon
I do pay income tax because the law isnt enforced by law its enforced by force.

Semantics. All law is enforced by force.

Also, the income tax law was found to be Constitutional. Not that I enjoy paying income tax.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I have not even come close to identifying myself as a Sovereign Citizen...

Your entire Original Post is laced with sovereign citizen buzzwords and phrases. You are not the first person to post that here. 'All Caps, Maritime Law, etc'. I am surprised there was nothing about flags with fringe.

(post by RevolutionAnon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

So now your basing your argument on semantics. Hypocritical double standards as i just stated.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The following covers just about every argument raised by those who believe being required to pay income tax in the US is somehow unconstitutional.

Tax Protester FAQ

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

It is semantics.

Which makes it odd that you would even state it. Income tax, while loathsome, is not the only law enforceable by force. It is just one of far too many.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

So now your basing your argument on semantics. Hypocritical double standards as i just stated.

Uh, no. I am pointing out your buzzwords have appeared here countless times already with just as little meaning then as now.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Yet you just did exactly the same thing...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Yet you just did exactly the same thing...

I never falsely claimed it is illegal as you have. I just made it clear I do not like paying it.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Your entire Original Post is laced with sovereign citizen buzzwords and phrases. You are not the first person to post that here. 'All Caps, Maritime Law, etc'. I am surprised there was nothing about flags with fringe.

Semantics is the study of meaning, identifying relationships between signifiers like words, phrases etc..

Your relating words and phrases i have said to common words and phrases said by Sovereign Citizens etc... You are then looking for meaning between these and coming to a conclusion based of the meaning of the relationships. That is semantics ffs

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

No you did the same thing as in spoke using semantics

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This has been disproven so many times I can't count them anymore.
Lol flags with fringe was conspicuously missing, guess they gave up on the old "admiralty court" argument
edit on Fri May 6th, 2016 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Semantics is the study of meaning, identifying relationships between signifiers like words, phrases etc..

When I use that word it is in its secondary meaning about quibbling over a word or phrase's use, i.e. your claim that income tax is only law because of force.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

See above.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Regardless it is still semantics so i am not wrong and you are not right. And now i have another clueless visiter to deal with.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Regardless it is still semantics...

I know it is semantics to claim that income tax is only enforceable by force. That is why I pointed it out.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

No they are both semantics. And to continue this line of conversation would be incredible semantic.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

No, just tedious.

Now, excuse me, I need to go put on my admirals hat and iron my fringe flag.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join