It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of George W. Bush White House’s ‘Skull and Bones’ files due out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Ok but why would there be documents relating to it at the White House?

Pay attention. You are being mislead.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Ok but why would there be documents relating to it at the White House?

Pay attention. You are being mislead.

Ok Why I'm I being mislead?

If you go through the comments I don't think anyone is expecting anything to come from this .
edit on 00531America/ChicagoThu, 12 May 2016 22:00:14 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Well I'm going one step further and I am calling it a hoax.

It would be like Bill Clinton keeping a list of all the women he slept with in the national archives.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Well I'm going one step further and I am calling it a hoax.

It would be like Bill Clinton keeping a list of all the women he slept with in the national archives.

A formal request was made and can be viewed on the National Archives

Oh you think it was Hillary who wiped the email servers. Lol kidding couldn’t resist

edit on 01531America/ChicagoThu, 12 May 2016 23:01:56 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

If the Skull & Bones is such a secret society then why would they allow for the recording and archiving of potentially liable information? Especially if it involves one of their members who is sitting in the most powerful seat in the world?

In the link the request equated "Skull & Bones Society" documents to corresponding communications between George Bush, Laura Bush, Cheney, & Karl Rove. The request also included memos about google alerts, weather reports, routing memoranda, public correspondence, and a request for Dick Cheney to take a trip to William F. Buckley's memorial service.

What any of that has to do with Skull & Bones is beyond me. It was just a generic response to a FOIA request.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Unfortunately its always edited and occulted---Never the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Thats what happens when you dumb down 90% of the populace rather than elevating them up to standards and the game of big me little you rages on.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Amanda5

Unless a genuine member of the elite comes forward and shares actual information and evidence - before they are quickly disappeared or are Arkansided!

Fixed it for ya'!

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I dont care who is in it, is there any rituals in there??

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

If the Skull & Bones is such a secret society then why would they allow for the recording and archiving of potentially liable information?

Like I said in my previous post nobody is expecting anything to really come from this.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

If the Skull & Bones is such a secret society then why would they allow for the recording and archiving of potentially liable information?

Do you even conspiracy, bro?

Secret societies have secrets, they aren't secret themselves. And this one is quite old.

References can be found througout a varieyty of printed sources and you might be surprised by what can be inferred from what little bit can be gleaned from what is released.

For example, the American Psychological Association has ties with the Skull & Bones. And they've been up to all sorts of no good.

So while it will very likely be mostly useless, a crumb or two might slip past the censors...
edit on 13-5-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Do you even conspiracy, bro?

Thanks for the idea. I'm turning this into a T-Shirt. PM me if you want one!

On a side note... Let me know when you have something new and meaningful to contribute to this discussion.
edit on 5/14/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TinFoilSuit

TinFoilSUit - you made me laugh - thank you.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I would love to see those files lOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join