It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of George W. Bush White House’s ‘Skull and Bones’ files due out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

More than 1,000 pages of letters, memos, a draft speech and other materials relating to Skull and Bones are set for release in July, unless Bush or President Barack Obama move to block the disclosure, according to the National Archives.

linky
Uhm should be interesting unless they block it from being released. Not sure how damaging it will be if they don't block it though. Surprised I hadn't seen this mentioned before on ATS?

edit on 18531America/ChicagoFri, 06 May 2016 09:18:49 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

July? Sheet, bring it now! July is gonna be chaotic in itself. Hmmmm...maybe that's why tgey chose July....sorry, talking to self.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

From the comments section below the link in OP:

Adam Sinclair · Charlton, Massachusetts
Remember in 2004 when some college kid questioned Kerry about the fact that both he and Bush were in Skull and Bones and security immediately tackled him, tazed the # out of the kid and dragged him out of the lecture hall as if he had a bomb? It was the most f____d up thing I think I've ever seen at a Presidential candidates speech. The kid asked a question and he was set upon by thugs.

www.youtube.com...

This was the now infamous "Don't taze me bro!" incident.
Like · Reply · 9 · 1 hr · Edited

So like good luck getting any real dirt out of those Eternal Fraternal Pledges.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Even if it's just an ivy league back-slapping club, the issue of nepotism and political back scratching will be very hard to pin down, I'd imagine.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

If they showed anything or proved anything they wouldn't be released. It really is that simple for once.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

The Bushes and the Clintons should be hanging from the same branch of whichever the nearest tall tree that can be found to support their weight.

Liars, cheats, and criminals all...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Thousands of George W. Bush White House’s ‘Skull and Bones’ files due out

Jeepers, won't it be wonderful to finally get the truth from those guys!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Jeepers, won't it be wonderful to finally get the truth from those guys!

Yeah but wouldn't hold my breath on them allowing the info to be released if its damaging.

Look at Hillary and the likely hood she will walk away not only unscathed from the email debacle for her poor judgement, but she will be promoted to POTUS. The rest of us would have at minimum had our clearance revoked and fired if not jail time.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Maybe there will be a bit about brother Marvin Bush.. You know, the guy who had connections to just about every building that came tumbling down, under the auspices of "Security"..

Just for snips and giggles, see how many places Marv and His crack Security team were in charge of and what happened to those buildings?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
LOL its probably going to be a bunch of old school papers and left over homework.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Are the gonna relase John Kerry's ?

Your current Sec State.

Oh I forgot.

Let's bring up Bush AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN.

I think the CURRENT news about both Bush's refusing to endorse Trump was more newsworthy.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I doubt anything comes of this, everyone seems to take their secrecy in that group pretty seriously. If there's anything at all of substance in the documents they'll be blocked.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I doubt anything comes of this, everyone seems to take their secrecy in that group pretty seriously. If there's anything at all of substance in the documents they'll be blocked.

Yeah I think that is what is likely to happen. However, I found it interesting that its being pushed this far even though nothing will come in the end. I'm sure the MSM will get all over this to push for it, lol.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I find it difficult to believe that anything relating to any secret dealings/rituals/business that involved the elite - would be released to the public. I find it even more difficult to believe that it would be 'advertised' as due for release.

Unless a genuine member of the elite comes forward and shares actual information and evidence - then I think the subject of discussion within this thread might just be wishful thinking.

Much Peace - Amanda

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Let's just say they are giving away the edited version. For a limited time only.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I know what the Skull & Bones is.

But why would former president Bush have documents related to the Skull & Bones in the White House?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It either will not happen or it will be so heavily redacted as to make it indecipherable.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
its a frat

probably lots of gross jokes

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
I know what the Skull & Bones is.

But why would former president Bush have documents related to the Skull & Bones in the White House?

Supposedly George W. Bush wrote in his autobiography,

"[In my] senior year I joined Skull and Bones, a secret society; so secret, I can't say anything more."[25] When asked what it meant that he and Bush were both Bonesmen, former Presidential candidate John Kerry said, "Not much, because it's a secret."

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinFoilSuit
It either will not happen or it will be so heavily redacted as to make it indecipherable.

Yep , the chances are as good as Hillary getting arrested.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join