It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids of Antartica: Ancient Aliens New Season

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
a reply to: the owlbear Yeah I liked him too, he didn't even get to see that nothing happened dec 2012

I think he died dec 30th 2012. Was he in a coma for the 10+ days before he died?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The narrator is pretty good about saying "maybe", "could be", asking a lot of questions rather than making statements, "ancient astronaut theorists believe...", etc. If people can't understand what that means, then that's their problem.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: theMediator

I'm facinated by Antarctica.

...closed to the public...

You can book a trip there right now.

We should pool together our money and book a trip directly to some of those mountain/pyramids, and stop and visit the giant hole where the no fly zone is that they mentioned on the show tonight while we are there. Ats members and other crowdfunding should be able to come up with the required amount.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Oh. PARTS of Antarctica? Does that happen to include the pyramid/mountains or the supposed giant hole at the no fly zone mentioned in the show?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
We should pool together our money and book a trip directly to some of those mountain/pyramids, and stop and visit the giant hole where the no fly zone is that they mentioned on the show tonight while we are there. Ats members and other crowdfunding should be able to come up with the required amount.

Can we go see the Nazis too?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I did notice last night that now....after 10 seasons, they are careful to include peppering the script with many what its, maybes, and could it be's, its uncommon, not understood why's....

For me personally? That makes it entertaining at least in the information with them not portraying or claim it as fact.

And that....stimulates thought and conversation....true or not....and I in fact learned a couple new bits of info I hadn't known.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join