It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA: Growing tropics driving high altitude clouds toward poles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
The earth has been through multiple catastrophic changes and look where we are now..

Just 13000 years ago there was a 2 mile thick sheet of ice covering the North American continent and were fine.

Nonetheless, to hear some people tell it ... The sky is falling! The sky is falling!!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

So because we are fine, everything is fine, climate change is not a problem and we should continue our destruction of our environment.

That makes sense...not.

Your point is silly

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
The earth has been through multiple catastrophic changes and look where we are now..

Just 13000 years ago there was a 2 mile thick sheet of ice covering the North American continent and were fine.

Thanks to a handful of attentive souls, in particular Mr. Noah et co

But indeed nature has been far more destructive than we have ever witnessed and there has always been species around that found a way to adapt.
Cycles are just a norm in the universe, get used to it and stop saying you are God.
edit on 6-5-2016 by intergalactic fire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
I think you forget that clouds = possible rain/snow.
It won´t snow if it´s too cold so IDK, maybe it´s not so bad if it´s a little warmer while the clouds are there. On the other hand, we know it´s already cold at the poles so there won´t be much heat/warm air. But I know what you are saying, clearer nights are always colder, summer or winter.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Anything from the Climate Change narrative is highly suspect.

Before I'll believe anything that Billionaire Al Gore's group has to say ... I'll see it confirmed by multiple independent sources.

ETA: NASA is full of crap too. They'll say anything their masters tell them to. And ... if they don't want you to know the truth ... well ... that's because it's classified.

Thank you Snarl.

Ok everybody, what we KNOW and what we are TOLD are way different. Alot of us don't KNOW much. We just believe and repeat what we are TOLD. Now open your mind and open your eyes, hopefully now you can see if it's TRUTH or LIES.

("I SAY LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE")

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: callmeanutcase2

I'm a believer that the climate is changing. There's a lot more flooding after large storms. I believe that NASA is telling the truth but it's an altered truth but that's another thread.
edit on 6-5-2016 by lostbook because: Word add

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Who is stupid enough to give you stars for your ignorant opinion?

Us who understand science have had enough with the complete BS people like you spew. Either you are getting paid to spread disinfo propaganda or you are simply a useful idiot who wishes to ignore science for whatever reason.

There is no doubt we as a species are doing serious damage to our planet. We are changing the chemistry of our waters and atmosphere, to pretend this will not change the climate is living in denial.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Snarl

Who is stupid enough to give you stars for your ignorant opinion?

Us who understand science have had enough with the complete BS people like you spew. Either you are getting paid to spread disinfo propaganda or you are simply a useful idiot who wishes to ignore science for whatever reason.

There is no doubt we as a species are doing serious damage to our planet. We are changing the chemistry of our waters and atmosphere, to pretend this will not change the climate is living in denial.

It's really about politics, liberals say this, conservatives say that, the Earth keeps changing. People can't make informed judgements without worrying about not aligning with their political party views.

To think everything we dump into the environment has absolutely no effect is willful ignorance at its best.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join