It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Threatens to ‘Smash’ Woman’s Computer Over Trump Sticker

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

hahahahahaha

Relax, you'll get it eventually.

hahahahahaha

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
By equalizikg it with getting covered in liquid you are over amd over. I dont expect you to understand at this point.there is context to what is said. He blasted her on twitter forever, he is already dry.

a reply to: mOjOm

edit on 6-5-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Nut's aren't a liquid but I see what you're getting at.

It's amazing to see the degree some people will go in providing a false narrative. In this one thread I've been accused of beating women, approving of violence, approving of assault against another person over ideology, taking this guys side, etc. Most of those on more than one occasion with me asking for proof of those accusations which nobody can provide.

And people wonder why everyone seems so violent today. Well, I can guess why.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The problem in this thread it that while some people wish to also hold her accountable for her actions, others erroneously assume they simultaneously condone—and thereby exempt—his own online behavior.

He was wrong for his postings, but she was also wrong because SHE is the one who turned it into a physical encounter.

And she is also not justified.

They are both wrong, but some people can't admit it because they feel someone *has* to be "in the right."

The same childish crap argument I've seeing a lot lately: "But...HE did it FIRST! Wahhh" or Well, HE started it!" Sound familiar?

Grow up people.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt

You are the one trolling, I was in this thread before you, you trolled me

Oh really??? So you're claiming "firstsies".

Well, then clearly that settles it. You had dibs on this entire conversation. Grow up man.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO
By equalizikg it with getting covered in liquid you are over amd over. I dont expect you to understand at this point.there is context to what is said. He blasted her on twitter forever, he is already dry.

I understand just fine.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Hey. Alright. Someone else who gets it!!!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I think the problem in this thread is that it was a Trump sticker being discussed, which turned him into a "snowflake" and her into a "Trump Supporter". From there, its not about right or wrong, its about "right" or "left". Because the story is written, and we are dumb enough to act it out over and over and over. While acknowledging we are dumb enough to keep playing it out over and over and over.

Its the damndest thing. Now I see why people could believe in all the silly superstitions long ago.
edit on 5/6/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Wow you can't even admit that you started this argument, that you are the one trolling me

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

he put her up on twitter saying he was going to destroy her property and your weak ass liberal defense is she threw water on him AFTER the post is assault.

That's because she did commit assault. Trump supporters seem to have problems understanding the basic things.

A threat is a threat and action can be taken whether on twitter or not and I cant believe 15k idiots retweeted that.

Actually no you cannot take any psychical action against the person that made the threat. The most you can do is report it to the authorities. If you take any psychical action against that person then you are the one breaking the law.

You weak liberals are always getting butthurt and taking action over words and water tossing is assault now?

Liberals can take lessons on how to act butthurt and advanced whining courses from the Trumpeteers.

Please go to Canada!

Isn't there some nice little fascist nation that will welcome Trump and his followers?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Its pretty cut and dry, he doesnt create a threatening environment for a female peer bu inciting viollence, he doesnt have to dry himself off or let evaporation take place.

lol if you think a cup of water is assault you have lived a very shelted life.

Legally, it is. He did threaten her, but the response should have been to alert campus security. I am pretty sure the school would agree.

edit on 6-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I just don't see how any of you can defend a man threatening a woman, do any of you let your wives or girlfriends read the stuff you say

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I cannot believe this post has gone on so long. It has gone on longer than his getting 7k tweets and her throwing water.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

She was probably drinking sulfuric acid since shes a trump supporter. Whatever dude you dont think its a big deal to threaten people or their things i dont care.

No, it was a cup full of black men tears.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
I just don't see how any of you can defend a man threatening a woman, do any of you let your wives or girlfriends read the stuff you say

Do you read the stuff you type? More importantly, CAN you read the things you type?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

You actually can respond to threats so you are wrong. If he was in a different location she couldnt drive over and do it, but they were in the same room. She is legally fine, he may not be.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
There's no equivalence here.
She was wronged greatly by this miserable little coward. Probably scared half to death by all the baying of his ilk on social media.
Throwing a cup of water or whatever on him was a tiny bit of restitution for the hurt he put on her.

Frankly, he deserved a proper kicking for that. No bs telling off by a counsellor or something. A proper lesson in the consequences of such awful behaviour.

Forums like this are the place to get antsy over politics, not a university library and never with the total lack of respect for someone that you'd threaten violence on them or their property for a political view.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Apparently, like Trump, his supporters are thin skinned and can't handle someone not liking them.

Lolz!!! Thanks for the chuckles.

A woman threatened by a man who defends herself is "thin skinned" and "can't handle someone not liking them"??? Hahaha!!!

But no comment about the big man who threatened violence against the little woman because he didn't like her support of Trump? Hahahahahaha!!!!

Just between you and me, you were smirking as you typed that, weren't you? Come on... you can tell me the truth... I won't tell anyone

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: DonVoigt

Ah, the political he said, she said game. No you are! No you are! Blah blah blah.

Trump is thin skinned and his supporters are following suit.

Liberals are think skinned because they can't handle conservative bigotry or whatever.

How is it thin skinned of the woman to have a trump sticker on her computer? seems like if sh ewas she would not have it on there.
SO this woman is threatened with a violent assault for her political views and that sok to you? So you are fine with free speech being stifled as long as its someone you disagree with i assume right? Hypocritical much?

Sheesh. I support free speech and th e right to pursue what makes you happy. HE would violate her rights by smashing her computer and just because she likes trump you would excuse it. pitiful. just pitiful.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Actually you can defend yourself IF you think a attack is incoming. its called a pre emptive strike,and its not just for armies. If you are in fear of your life and person its legal to do so.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join