It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Threatens to ‘Smash’ Woman’s Computer Over Trump Sticker

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
In other news, people who disagree with each other say angry things. More desperate derp from ATS.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
In other news, people who disagree with each other say angry things. More desperate derp from ATS.

Totally agree. Would be better with this though:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Not all liberals would smash the computer of a Trump supporter. This was one person who was reprimanded by Campus Safety.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Squirlli
Yes she threw her drink at him, I would have too.

He had to go to social media to get 7000+ people to talk him into walking the walk, because his B*tch A$$ is all talk.
In essence her balls are bigger than his.

amen. do people seriously think she should just let herself be assaulted? the logic of people escapes me.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: SprocketUK

I'm sorry, did you say something?

She was *also* in the wrong because she made it physical. First.

That is the point none of you can understand.

ETA:

Sorry, I'm going to stop feeding the trolls. Or at least mix poison with their food.

No, she reacted to an offensive action.

That idiot should have never threatened her like that.
What are you doing trying to deflect from his heinous actions? Do you think he was in the right?
If so, you are as bad as he was.

I don't care who you vote for, disrespecting folks so badly marks you out as a scumbag.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'm surprised she didn't neuter him after doing that to her.

hey now there's a thought...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You know, had this happened 25 yrs ago all the guys in that room would have jumped him and well you know beat the snot out of him for acting like that.

Now? they all jump on the PC train and all the other trains created by this twisted system and actually further damaging that poor girl who did nothing to her perpetrator or those agreeing with him.

Messed up Planet..

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

You're not wrong BUT it's illegal to that today. Hell, if you don't get baked criminally you get fried civilly.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Jesus Christ the right are such special snowflakes. The guy threatens to do it, which he obviously shouldn't have, but we have no idea if it was meant in jest, and then you claim that's basically the same as being a Jew at a Nazi rally.

Yep, basically the same thing.

Totally. The. Same.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Unless the BLM comes in and saves your sorry arse.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

He went online took her Photograph mocked her half way off a cliff to over 7000 people with the promise /threat of doing it.

Was she a quiet timid kind of person? Did she prefer to be left alone? Cause from what i'm getting this royally pissed her off and when people are hurt emotionally mentally by bullies they've every right to react in kind. What's worse, emotional abuse or physical? Emotional is worse.

It was definately not in Jest.
edit on 5/6/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
You know, had this happened 25 yrs ago all the guys in that room would have jumped him and well you know beat the snot out of him for acting like that.

Now? they all jump on the PC train and all the other trains created by this twisted system and actually further damaging that poor girl who did nothing to her perpetrator or those agreeing with him.

Messed up Planet..

Maybe that's my trouble with this. I'm just too damn old to let it slide.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Unless the BLM comes in and saves your sorry arse.

I have NO idea what that means.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

He went online took her Photograph mocked her half way off a cliff to over 7000 people with the promise /threat of doing it.

Was she a quiet timid kind of person? Did she prefer to be left alone? Cause from what i'm getting this royally pissed her off and when people are hurt emotionally mentally by bullies they've every right to react in kind. What's worse, emotional abuse or physical? Emotional is worse.

It was definately not in Jest.

So you know for certain he tried to smash her computer?

Oh what's that, you don't? Then you don't know whether it was in jest.

Also I don't know why you brought up her response. I don't care if she threw water at him. Do you see me criticizing her? No, I'm criticizing special snowflakes like yourself that are all up in arms about this.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

most people i think are so mentally desensitized these days i don't believe they know just how wrong it is to behave that way. Kids these days point fingers and laugh at this sh't or condone it as nonsense. It wasn't nonsense to Her, this may effect her emotionally for years to come. Being mocked on the internet is far worse than when it hadn't existed yet.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I didn't mean to sound as though i was accusing you, im sorry. It just came out that way and i'd already pushed the reply button.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

That's ok.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

That's ok.

Ooooooooooooookay. Why?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Why is it ok or why am i handing you a beer?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

No need to apologize man. Even if you meant it in the way you didn't. Thanks for the overture though.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join