It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Threatens to ‘Smash’ Woman’s Computer Over Trump Sticker

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The guy was like " White girl You shouldn't let people see that sticker in public, it hurts, seriously you don't know, its painful. Its a reminder of all the racism in my past. I seek therapy. No one should have free speech if they don't say what I want to hear. I have nightmares of that man and his little three year old at the Trump rally we protested, no it wasn't a riot . Trump wants to ban muslims in mexico and make the muslims pay for a wall blocking us from China, he crazy yall"

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

If Trumps the next potus Americas quite possibly doomed given the man's outlook on life. Then again it's not like Clinton's any better. Seem there darned if the do, and darned if they don't.

Don't see why people cannot realise democracy is a joke as long as the two party system remains and the candidates put forward are an abomination.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

It would be funny if it we're not for the implications for humanity.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Not really seeing this as that bad. We've been through it before. I think it holds more implications on the American populous if they vote Trump in. The world goes, "OK, we can't take this seriously anymore. Or we better take this seriously now." I firmly believe the American vote is smarter than that. The only problem is the other option. Cripes. It;s like a prostate exam.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I guess what this idiot did to this woman represents all Liberals showing them to be violent, fascist thugs...

Well if we apply 'liberal logic' to the event in question. The answer is a resounding YES.

After all the same rationale is why we have gun control.

An entire group of people is 'responsible' for the actions of someone else.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Can we leave the "conservative speak points" crap out of this? This one is whiny enough as it is.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Im with you on the point that should Trump be elected potus the rest if the world will indeed find it hard to take America seriously. It's like it's an IQ test America and its not looking good.

Then again my own nations PM apparently screwed a dead pig's head for fun so one has to wonder what the other world leaders must think and say about him after he leaves the room.
edit on 6-5-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

In with you on the point that should Trump be elected potus the rest if the world will indeed find it hard to take America seriously. It's like it's an IQ test America and its not looking good.

Then again my own nations PM apparently screwed a dead pig's head for fun so one has to wonder what the other world leaders must think and say about him after he leaves the room.

Heres a thought. since trump can write th erules of next presidential election he could do away with delegates deciding the nominee,and also allow a third party to have equal representation and give them a percentage of republican funds.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Let me throw another wrench into the works here, my brother seems to believe that the people on Twitter who were telling him to go do this would be guilty of inciting a violent act, don't know how that works, but let's put it into the discussion

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Does what your brother "believe" have anything to do with the law? Does the SCOTUS have your brother on as a consultant?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I don't know Mr sarcastic, that is why I asked. I would also prefer an opinion from someone smarter than you
edit on Fri20165V201624831 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Oh and to add to that, I disagree with my brother, but I accept it as a possibility. Not to say that I think they should, but it might be possible.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt

I don't know Mr sarcastic, that is why I asked. I would also prefer an opinion from someone smarter than you

You have a problem with free speech?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: DonVoigt

You have a problem with free speech?

your free speech end when you insult his though lol.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

No problem with free speech, just don't need your opinion. Talk all you want though.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

A good ole fashion reset is needed every once in a while, frankly we're over due. Greece, Rome....America

Money really isn't worth anything anyway. gold, silver, and bullets is the real tangible asset.

Still, I say its a set up if I ever saw one. If Trump is elected, and Im right..Ill be sure to tell me I told me so.

Then I load up some magazines, load up the rover, and mosey on down to the middle of nowhere. If this thing happens, and it takes the form of a banking virus, we'll have 72 hours to get where we want to be. After that expect Hitler esque type tactics to maintain control. No matter the reason, you have 3 days to scoot before lock down.

All I know for sure amigos, is that it will happen. Sooner than later. No more food stamps, social security, welfare checks, military disability, 401K, gas prices will sky rocket, food prices will sky rocket. lay offs will ensue. Basically the worst parts of the bible. They just hope they can carry it long enough to find something or someone to blame for it.

Those whom are not prepared will be the worst to deal with as they simply cannot believe the gravy train has grinded to a screeching halt. They will also be the most dangerous.

Can't wait, then we get to find out how well most Americans adapt on the fly. Trump is a set up, has to be.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
14k retweets and he didnt do it?

What a poser.

Twitter Thug Card REVOKED.
edit on 6-5-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
14k retweets and he didnt do it?

What a poser.

He was a keyboard warrior? What a shock. Our keyboard warriors wanted to string him up.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

He let his fellow Twitter Thugs down, ohhh the humanity.

The whole time I read this thread, the THROW IT ON THE GROUND song played in my head

I was sitting in my classroom seat

When I saw a woman

With an Apple

Make America Great AGAIN her sticker said

MAAAAAAAN WHAT YOU THINK IM STUPID?

I took it

AND THREW IT ON THE GRAAAAAAAAWND

I don't need to make America great again.

100 likes and I'll eat my own face.
edit on 6-5-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

I'm ready with 2 of those 3 they are already packed into my Jeep, but I would have also added food and water , and electricity to that list, wind and or solar, gas generators, survivor 06 watermaker by Katadyn, gold and silver can't be eaten, but you can use them for trade, I also have a trailer to tow behind my Jeep with and entire machine shop, engineering and construction skill are also valuable commodities. A seed bank for when you get to where you are going , food supply won't last forever. Camouflage netting to hide your camp. Traps, fishing poles and bow and arrows crossbow or both, and at least one gun for hunting and protection, shot guns are best but a pistol is good to.
edit on Fri20165V201650931 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join