It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Person? Or an owned Corporation?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

If you are refering to seperate sections of the law that manipulate the meaning of the original words even further than their definition, thats fine and i know, but you should clarify that. As far as the definition of these words go my above comment is correct. Those are the core definition of those words.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

I do not agree with corporation being treated as a person I think that's idiotic you completely take away responsibilities of a person

No wonder economy is a dump

If we went back to exchanging goods/services for their real value we might one day return to equilibrium but this fiat money system

Clever were the 1% that came up with shares

I fully agree

edit on 6-5-2016 by Blacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Blacker

The first course for financial stability would be the removal of the federal reserve. That affects us globally as the petro dollar is a prevalent form of international currency. I would be even happier if the Governments affected refused to acknowledge any debt owed to the Federal Reserve and its associates. Then make anything but backed currency illegal and keep it that way.

I don't know if you understood the main point of my OP though as you did'nt mention it, either positively or negatively. Just in case it slipped by you it refers to you being considered a corporation rather than a person. Effectively removing any rights you have and instead replacing them with retractable privelleges.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Agreed

I work in finance so yes to everything you say

Actually I will label this thread as how to fix things

Finally thread offering solutions we can get there

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
My birth certificate is not in all capitals.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The question I always want to ask about this kind of over-ingenious theory is "What practical difference does it make?"
Human A; Spends his life going about his business, looking after his family.
Human B; Spends his life going about his business, looking after his family, but spending half his time thinking "I am only an owned corporation, and that makes me feel bad".
Which of those two is really the worse off?
If the state of being an "owned corporation" has no impact whatsoever on individual lives except on the minds of people who think it applies to them, in what sense is it real, and in what sense is it a bad thing?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Depends

That's were social anxiety comes in

Some people are human A some want utopia

Question why do you come to ATS if you don't mind me asking

Thank you for your reply upfront

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Anyone with pride should surely be offended not just at the fact the Governing bodies have labeled them as property, but that they have the audacity to treat the people like this. The whole concept of our current civilization, globally not just locally, is completely screwed beyond repair. This whole infastructure needs to be remade. The current politicians, and more than likely all successful politicians hereafter, don't work for us we work for them and they work for themselves. You can sit back, tut, sigh, and say "well what can you do" but even if no one cares ill continue to speak this stuff until my depature in the hopes I will live to see an inspired change. This change for the better will not be the product of a voting system though, i promise that.

You only consider the now as a gauge of consequence, YOU have no rights, YOU have no liberty, YOUR children will have less. In the future you will wake up one day and be aware just how much your liberty has been sucked dry, unfortunately when that day of realisation comes it will be to late to stop the proccess. Since when did this become the norm? people have fought and died for this stuff countless times, America is built on that premise. How can so many Americans claim patriotism, yet not even understand the concept. As a great man said you only have two real choices in this world, Paper or Plastic.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I certainly don't come to ATS for the purpose of believing every theory that is put up, and I think the same applies to most of the longer-established members.
Curiosity is one factor.
THIS is another factor.

edit on 6-5-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon
Anyone with pride should surely be offended not just at the fact the Governing bodies have labeled them as property, but that they have the audacity to treat the people like this.

I still wait to see practical examples of a connection between the "labelling" and the treatment.
When has "You are an owned corporation" ever been used to do anything to a person or prevent him from doing anything?
Does it have a real, practical effect, outside the minds of people who believe in the theory?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Thank you for your reply

So with your threads what are they meant to achieve if you don't mind me asking

Upfront thank you for your reply

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Answering that question on somebody else's thread would be going off-topic.
Try them out, and if the answer is not glaringly obvious after you've read a few, ask the question again on one of them.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

So how did you contribute other then what's the point of this thread

Thank you for the invitation but I won't step in them to say what is the point of them

Not that I believe that / that's off topic

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I will start off by saying look into this yourself. I could prattle on about everything else i know on top of my OP but i personally think true realisation, which is effectively what your looking for even if it is only motivated by curiosity, comes from the shock factors of fitting the puzzle pieces together yourself.

Maritime Admiral Law, Law of the land, Law of the sea. Legal definitions, Bankers Definitions. All good places to start.

Would you tell a population they are owned property? that they are currency on the stock markets? Did you know your birth certificate is a global IOU. You can even find out your stock value. You are owned my friend, not just as an American, any civilised country is applicable. Cage, collar, chain and feeding bowl.

To check your birth certificate on the stock exchange:
1. Go to www.fidelity.com...
2. Click on 'Research'.
3. Click on 'Quote'.
4. Click on 'Symbol Look Up'.
5. Type in your Birth Number on the Birth Certificate with the dashes (e.g. 156-88-102939).
6. Make sure the top two drop-down menus are 'MUTUAL FUND' and 'FUND NUMBER' BEFORE you perform the search to find out who is trading on the FUND for the Birth Certificate. 7. Click on the Initialed Trading Company name under 'SYMBOL'. This will give you all of the trading information about who is trading on the fund that the birth certificate is a part of

Fidelity Investments
Financial services company
FMR LLC or Fidelity Investments is an American multinational financial services corporation. It is the second largest mutual fund and financial services group in the world. Founded in 1946, the company has since served North American investors. Wikipedia
Customer service: 0800 414161
CEO: Abigail Johnson
Headquarters: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Founder: Edward C. Johnson II
Founded: 1946

Google that corporation and see the symbol. I am not an illuminati researcher but still i recognise the correlation.

Edit: Also the United States is not even a country, it is a corporation, people is just another commodity it trades in.
edit on 6-5-2016 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

What? You don't wait for the movie to come out? I never read the book...always wait for the movie to come out....then I read the book if I like the movie.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

Once the movie comes out it will be to late to read the book. That people comment on these type of threads despite the fact they have zero knowledge, zero research and therefore zero input is beyond me. Asking questions fine, encouraged.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

If you have all mentioned documents as isdued by the USA corp...then you are a SUB corp, no diff than the alphabet agencies.

If you have a Record of Live Birth, which is diff than a Birth Certificate, you were a person from birth, but became a sub corp the moment the SS# was issued.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

My birth certificate is not in all capitals.

Nor is mine.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Is this the whole take back control of your strawman thing?
Ive seen several threads and web sights/discusions about this over the years. Some people even claim you can pay off your debt with the strawman trust.
I tried looking my self up on the stock exchange once as per they all claim and come up with nothing.
Somewhere buried in ATS is a fairly long thread about this. The OP of this thread was claiming to be going through all the paperwork to take his strawman back, and claimed to have even been in court a few times. But, he never finished telling us if he was able to do it. The thread was abandoned.

However, when pressed, no one has ever been able to do it. No matter how much they claim legally you can, no one has ever been able to do it.
edit on 6-5-2016 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2016 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hm.

I replied to the wrong thread.

In anycase, none of this stuff ever works in the real world. None of this makes any difference.

Just try bringing up maritime court in a real court room. You want to get held in contempt of court for wasting a judge's time? Well...there you go.
edit on 6-5-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join