It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alright Already what happened to the old Bo Xian?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Thank you

I am so scared of people sorry I feel like OP has a good judgment of character if you're friends it means you are good people
edit on 6-5-2016 by Refresh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
a reply to: BO XIAN

You always seem to post when ATS is quiet anyways, and most of your recent threads are in forums I would consider below top secret. Dunno why anyone would have a problem with that lol. Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks anyways as long as the site rules are followed.

Just keep doing you man, if anyone doesn't like it then they can go write their own thread if they're so worried about the contributions to this site.

INDEED.

That's my perspective.

And from the sound of things, that may be the mod's perspective, too.

I can only be me. I've always been a bird of rare plumage. It has never worked to try and be anything else.

Your words touch me a lot. THANKS BIG.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Refresh

Not in a weird way but it feels like you are an eagle and I am these guys

3ww.eagles.org...

It feels safe to play under your wings

WOW. GREAT PICS.

And your words!!! You must be trying to get me to cry tears of joy and fulfillment.

THX THX THANKS.

I often feel like a jumbled bag of flawed junk and bones but at least God Love me. And Y'all are such an encouragement this evening. THX THX.

I do try and protect those near that I can at all help protect and stand in the gap for. Though sometimes, I think it's a major chore to minimally take care of myself! LOL.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Refresh
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Thank you

I am so scared of people sorry I feel like OP has a good judgment of character if you're friends it means you are good people

You are such a sweety.

You have more insight than I think you give yourself credit for.

Some of the people you meet and know are safe. You might consider risking a little more with those your heart tells you are safer. No one is likely to be 100% safe and never hurt you. We are all human and inadvertently hurt one another. But those who try to avoid that are worth getting close to.

Please always feel free to connect with me on U2U PM's. I'll usually get back to you within 24 hours or so.

Blessings,

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

THANKS BIG, Y'ALL

I think I'll finally go to bed.

See ya around the mountain sometime tomorrow or whenever.

Please be safe!

Prep as well as you can . . . we have no guarantee of anything tomorrow!

Hugs and prayers,
BoX

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Refresh

Don't worry, you'll soon develop that ®ATS Thick Skin© and you'll be up and about denying ignorance in no time.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Night BO!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Happy to hear you are feeling better! Sweet dreams!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Hey Bo Xian,

I'm not so sure I want you to change thattt much. I enjoy your threads and kerbubbles. But you come here to express your opinions, get them bettered if that needs to happen, without those exchanges - nothing changes.

Must admit being Pagan so the odd tussle goes down well, again, exchange of ideals etc. Your idea of "stay out of trouble" ooh NO, sometimes a poke with a stick isn't such a bad thing with chips on shoulders - most people have the odd little chip there - part of life. I star you very often as I do several others because of their going for it in a sensible way.

Glad to see the pacemaker is helping what sounds like very irritating problems. Amazing how one get get thoroughly tissed off (thank god I saw what the auto had printed before replying I usually miss it) with one's body which is the last thing expected to let ya down. Try to keep your 'fierceness' up when necessary are there are times when it reflects whats coming back. Hope you continue to stay well and chilled also. My son works on the CCU ward so I do understand how close it was for you after someone we know suffered something similar.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3

Ummm m mm...I just discovered you a few months back and really enjoy your posts, comebacks, insightful musingss and thoughts in general. Always words of wisdom it seems...SO, take care of yourself for at leadt one.of the members of the fan club I'm sure you have. Heck, even if it only has a membership of one!!

Take care fella!

Seconded. and Peace to you in whatever style you post ( I flagged most of em as they were interesting) From an ol goat's perspective.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

THANKS THANKS.

Up clearing my nose and sinuses out on a typical mid-sleep up bit.

Thanks for your good wishes and kind words.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Well made and good points in your post.

THX THX. Am humbled by your thoughtful wisdom.

I don't think I have the capacity to totally neuter or refine-out my 'fierceness.' LOL.

But neither do I need to tilt at so many windmills as I used to!

Now I'm trying to decide if I'm going to start over with a sculpture that fell over and totally destroyed itself after the Chair of the Art Dept at the college said it was find and didn't need anything bent back toward the center. I said "Are you sure?" He said "Yes." 2 seconds later it was falling over while I was looking away and couldn't grab it in time. I'd spent 5 MONTHS on it. It's been like a favorite pet died. Actually, I think I felt as bad as when my step-dad died.

So now I am trying to decide to start over, or not. I hate letting it defeat me. But another 5 months? I'm not sure our culture will even still be in one piece after 5 months! LOL.

Anyway--THANKS MUCH for your encouragement.

Cheers!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Rubicon3
Seconded. and Peace to you in whatever style you post ( I flagged most of em as they were interesting) From an ol goat's perspective.

Yeah, wellllll I can enjoy old goats, too.

Am humbled by your encouragements. Thanks much.

Which of my threads are typically of the most interest and/or use or amusement to you?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm glad to hear that the pacemaker has worked out so well for you.

Also the lighter stuff is important to people who don't always say so, and when people stop by threads that aren't as controversial to interact and chat it makes them less likely to get truly nasty in those other places, IMO. So that's why I tend to like the chat, food, and similar threads.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Whew.
I thought when I clicked on this thread that I was going to read that you now planned to support Hillary Clinton.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I like to think on the terms of not "starting over", but moreso refining facets of a gem. Everybody changes, even the ones that dont see it or admit it to themselves.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I love your posts in the relationships forum. Not only are they helpful, they are calming. No wonder you are writing them!

I was very confused by the criticism. The forum was clearly marked. Some said it was because they were in NEW. Every thread pops up in new when it is new.

Keep calm and carry on

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

THANKS FOR YOUR CARING AND WISE WORDS.

You make a good point.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Whew.
I thought when I clicked on this thread that I was going to read that you now planned to support Hillary Clinton.

!!!WASH YOUR FINGERS OUT!!!

Though I do support her for PRISON IN 2016!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

WELL AND ACCURATELY PUT.

THX THX.

I agree.

Though some change slowly, kicking and screaming every mm of the way. LOL.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join