It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me a question, about the times we are in, and I will answer you, to the best of my knowledge.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hello, this is Buffy, of Buffy, The Vampire Slayer. I want to welcome you to the end of the world.
To your right you'll notice the "mock greek symbolism" also known as superfictal symbolism of 9-11-01, with a strike of Jesus on an aniversery of the orthadox chruch Byzantinium beginning; with Constantine in Constanopale in Turkey of chorus.
Then to your left, you'll notice the UN deligating other ambassitors about how to run their countries, they have already decided that being guillable and good at math counts as an education, and being inquizative and wonderful at reading counts as stupid; so their teaching us that in high school.
And to the south, you see that boyband in Rio, that's some of the first false teachers they were talking about in the chapter of relevation, they have one with a dragon on his back named AJ, I think he's cute, but gulliable, and moderately stupid. And to the north, you'll notice the pharmacuitacule(sp?) companies telling the goverment officals they'll get re-elected if they ignore a bizillion people taking drugs that make their brains have trouble working, make them easier to control, and make them think they're happier, but their not, and can kill them.:w:
And finally, below you; you'll notice people reading newspapers, unaware of what the Beilderburg meetings, and the Bohemian Grove have meetings with some of the world's top reporters, owners, and so forth. Which is also connected to the UN.

*Vampire jumps out from behind Buffy*,
**Buffy back kicks, it strikes back with a left handed swing punch**,
***Buffy blocks with right hand, and punches with her left hand five times in the head, and then ducks b4 his second right handed swing punch***,:bash:**** Then runs and tears off a small peice of dried plank wood,
from the plane****,*****Vampire jumps on top of her, she swings him over her head and stakes him in heart,
and gets up in front of the crowd staring at her in surprise and awe****

Any questions?

[edit on 1/20/05 by BSB2005]

[edit on 1/20/05 by BSB2005]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
What? Can you explain your post a bit? Thank You

[edit on 20-1-2005 by realorritt]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
I'm sure Ark appreciates it.

Ahem, it is not my wish to do that, I was only excited that I was able to upload a photo of myself, I have no desire for anyone to say if I am pretty or not, but thank you I think you are a good person Riley
Btw I consider myself like anyone else human.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by realorritt]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by realorritt
What? Can you explain your post a bit? Thank You

I was about to ask the same question. Maybe if it was fleshed out a bit, it could go in the Short Stories forum

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Ahem, it is not my wish to do that, I was only excited that I was able to upload a photo of myself, I have no desire for anyone to say if I am pretty or not, but thank you I think you are a good person Riley

Actually.. wasn't suggesting you were after compliments [but you are pretty though- now that you bring it up], there have just been some.. 'cynical' views on attractive women expressed here before. Hey- I'm a fan of irony.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by riley]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
www.geocities.com...
I just learned how to put a link in,

www.geocities.com...

If you have or get a minute please read this, from chapter four on. It has great meaning to the times we are in, which I believe is our time.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Actually.. wasn't suggesting you were after compliments [but you are pretty though- now that you bring it up], there have just been some.. 'cynical' views on attractive women expressed here before. Hey- I'm a fan of irony.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by riley]

TRUE ITEM: President Bush declared Sunday January 20th as National Sanctity of Human Life Day.

President Bush suggests that Americans celebrate by burning down abortion clinics and going to war.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Took me a while to learn how to put a photo in.

While we may have had our disagreements, I hope that now we can call one another ......friend. I extend my hand out to you in peace.
[edit on 21-1-2005 by realorritt]

[edit on 21-1-2005 by realorritt]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Recently, my entire family are all believers except recently my husband. Now that makes me hurt deep inside. He thinks lately this is all just strange, and now refuses to believe in any miracle that ahppened, any mention of Jesus coming again, and many other things. This is weighing on my heart, do any of you have a way I can get him to believe again? He is my husband and I love him very much.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

TRUE ITEM: President Bush declared Sunday January 20th as National Sanctity of Human Life Day.

President Bush suggests that Americans celebrate by burning down abortion clinics and going to war.

He's a bit confused that one.

btw.. hope you didn't change your avatar because of what I said- was just stirring.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Yes...there are those that come here at times that I truly worry about. Some obviously have metal issues. I worry that they aren't getting the help they may need.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Yes...there are those that come here at times that I truly worry about. Some obviously have metal issues. I worry that they aren't getting the help they may need.

Unfortuantly it's a very fine line.. it seems that the need to believe sometimes outweighs all rationale. I do not mind it so much just so long as others are not ordered to believe as well.. faith has it's place [I guess
] but so does doubt.
[yeah I know faith 'negates' doubt anyway]

[edit on 21-1-2005 by riley]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Recently, my entire family are all believers except recently my husband.

Actually studies have shown that strong spirtuality can be heredatry.. his brain might just be wired differently so it may be more difficult for him to believe.

Now that makes me hurt deep inside. He thinks lately this is all just strange, and now refuses to believe in any miracle that ahppened,

Some people might say a baby is a miracle for instance.. others would just see it has a fertilised egg. Depends on your point of view.

any mention of Jesus coming again, and many other things. This is weighing on my heart, do any of you have a way I can get him to believe again? He is my husband and I love him very much.

Whats it matter? You love eachother- thats most important.. more important than any religion as it is love [saw the image
] that is usually at the core of all relgions.. so you do share a belief. Work on that and try understand his point of view I guess.

While we may have had our disagreements, I hope that now we can call one another ......friend. I extend my hand out to you in peace.

No probs.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
To real,

Their is no mention or description of the rapture in the bible. If you want to see it, you can construe it. There is talk of Jesus' second coming. That is not the rapture. At no point does the bible describe people being saved from the tribulation...that is until after the tribulation. Oh, you should provide a link to the website you copied your post regarding the rapture out of, unless you want me to of course....... gotta love those christian answers websites.... It is funny watching people copy out of them word for word without doing research to the information they are taking...funny.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What I really want to know -- more than anything else -- is why Raymon (of TV's "Everyone Loves Raymond" fame) gets over a million dollars an episode? Tell me this and I can die a happy man.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

btw.. hope you didn't change your avatar because of what I said- was just stirring.

No , not at all.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
To real,

Their is no mention or description of the rapture in the bible. If you want to see it, you can construe it. There is talk of Jesus' second coming. That is not the rapture. At no point does the bible describe people being saved from the tribulation...that is until after the tribulation. Oh, you should provide a link to the website you copied your post regarding the rapture out of, unless you want me to of course....... gotta love those christian answers websites.... It is funny watching people copy out of them word for word without doing research to the information they are taking...funny.

Ther is alos no mention of the word "Bible" yet that is what it is called. There is no mention of a one world order, yet it will happen, there i no mention of the word 'Rapture " in the english bible but if you look in the Latin Vulgate Bible you will see it is there. There is no mention of the second coming but every man and woman speak of it. There is mention of the word, you just need to understand that from lEnglish to Greek to latin it has always been there.

www.khouse.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
What I really want to know -- more than anything else -- is why Raymon (of TV's "Everyone Loves Raymond" fame) gets over a million dollars an episode? Tell me this and I can die a happy man.

Who is Raymond? I do not watch tv, so I cannot answer your question,maybe it is from greed that most men or women want or feel the need for many dollars to feel secure and important, I cannot answer your question I am sorry.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Actually, realorritt's replies point to belief in the Preterist doctrine of Revelation.

Here are the Pisky's questions.

Do you believe that the various judgments (Scroll, Trumpet, Bowl) were metaphorical ?

Who were the Antichrist and the False prophet ?

What was the Mark of the Beast ?

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I am not a preterist. Do you mean as in older days with your qquestions are now, in time to come?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join