It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me a question, about the times we are in, and I will answer you, to the best of my knowledge.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Oh for Pete's sake how utterly ridiculous, silly and childish! For one....even if you know something, which is extremely doubtful as one wouldn't come to a "conspiracy" board with it
A higher spirit" would know that the majority of those on a conspiracy site would not believe you but see you as someone with mental issues, doesn't mean you go around saying "dear child".....your sitting there speaking that way at a computer and we all know it's for some imaginary effect you think it may have. "Holy spirit" within you? If you believe this you do need some help. If there were really any type of "higher being" within you, you would simply be telling people to love each other, to treat other well, not "repent" and not try to make yourself feel special by going to an internet forum spouting off you something but can't tell. "If" you had something special to say to the world, you'd need a much larger media. The internet, while a large medium, does not reach the masses as not enough people go to one site to spread any type of "message". Are you having fun? Your suffering from delusions of grandeur, "my dear!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
As for my interest in you indicating your time is short I would question the prudence of taking on the task you have volunteered for on this thread, as it is obviously a task of some magnitude.

Please don't take any of this personal, I do feel these are legitimate questions considering what you are offering.

As for my saying "My time is short", it is because the 'spirit hasnothing more to say, and 2... I am not used to being on a message board,so when I answer one question, I will leave the other ones I am supposed to answer or feel compelled to answer next, the next day or time I am here.
You do not haveany worry over me taking anything personal. I love you and everyone..and hold no ill against any one here.

May I ask you a few questions about your faith?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
will the universe ever stop expanding and just end up becoming smaller into nothing again.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by realorritt
When I speak and say dear cild it is the holy spirit talking who dwells in my being, to tell things, not all at once, but over time , so no-one is overwhelmed by this connecton` through the 'spirit' speaking truth through me,.
If you are answered with "Dear Child: then know it is "Him" who has risen and is coming who is speaking to you ..not I.

1. 'Child' is still condecsending and presumptious.
2. You are not Jesus.

worship him only!

So I take it seeing you think Jesus is speaking through you that you expect the same reverence and worship? ..and why would Jesus need people to worship him? Is he vain? I thought he wanted followers not fans? And.. isn't it suppose to be the message thats important not the messenger? Kind of makes namedropping him pointless.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
If there were really any type of "higher being" within you, you would simply be telling people to love each other, to treat other well, not "repent" and not try to make yourself feel special by going to an internet forum spouting off you something but can't tell.

True.. as far as I know Jesus wasn't an evangalistic lunatic screaming "SINNER" and condemning people to a lake of fire.. I'm pretty sure he was meant to be more of a hippy dude.. and it's funny how Jesus needs to quote from the bible still. He's had 2000 years to come up with new material!

ooh.. but hang on. I think buddha is reaching out to me..
'What? The meaning of life? You are going to tell me? hang on a sec I'll just turn the PC off...'

[Not what I was expecting..]

[edit on 17-1-2005 by riley]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Must I contest with you contiunally?

Christians, when the spirit appears in us, the cursed ones become agitated. They do not care what it is saying, because they must war inwardly with the spirit of God.

This is their fate, and it is justice that the Spirit of God make war upon the children of the devil, and destroy them.

They cannot receiv eit when it appears in you, or me, but will be compelled to mock it, and you, and to say the words of their father, who is the devil.

Learn quickly, little sister, for it is righteous that you contest with them. Those who can receive the words of the spirit will find you, but there are few worthy souls on this board. Most of them are vandals, and devillish, and delight in the work of confusion. How mad their laughter is!

They dabble in magical arts, and think it to be wise, they read silly books, and consider their judgment and will to be something that endures longer than a moment or so. They are in truth mislead, and devoured up by the things that lurk outside of the righteous path of God. Such was their invitation to the fire, and they accepted it. What can retrieve them?

So yes, sister, call them such tender names, for they ARE children, and deserve to be called such, and only a wicked child would insult and strike the face of those among us who care for them.

To you I grant this: You will grow more and more perfect, for every word you speak here, and your light stronger and more full, until it be white as snow, and great as the day, and God will comfort you.

Unto these vipers, these mockers with black faces, these persecutors of righteousness, I give the increase of confusion, and wrath, such that it fill their bellies and tongues, until they be removed from God, and eventually this earth.

Arkaleus

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley

When I speak and say dear cild it is the holy spirit talking who dwells in my being, to tell things, not all at once, but over time , so no-one is overwhelmed by this connecton` through the 'spirit' speaking truth through me,.
If you are answered with "Dear Child: then know it is "Him" who has risen and is coming who is speaking to you ..not I.

1. 'Child' is still condecsending and presumptious.
2. You are not Jesus.

worship him only!

So I take it seeing you think Jesus is speaking through you that you expect the same reverence and worship? ..and why would Jesus need people to worship him? Is he vain? I thought he wanted followers not fans? And.. isn't it suppose to be the message thats important not the messenger? Kind of makes namedropping him pointless.

As you mock the spirit so shall he mock you!! I am compelled to fight you, and the spirit is at hand to test you and your faith, that you profess to have, yet you only know the ways of the world and are a follower of such. He will be harsh with you and it will be very soon, for I am now to stop making light with you and speaking to you as a child, and speak to you as an adult and hold you accountable for everything you say!
What you have spit from your mouth at me, is mockery, and the one who speaks through me wil not be light with words when speaking with you but fight you as a man fights a war!!
He bows to noone , as I bow to no one but him, but you, you bow to your government and your money and your possessions, that you hold dear but the day will come when your government and no money can save you! He is coming to spar with you, and there is nobody who can take him on with words! He is to come, is not coming to appear to the millions now, but the one you love and worship is coming first and he is already here and in you!
The spawn is in you and your words, and I want nobody to worship me as I worship no govrnment, nor do I worship any image, or do I ache after anything as you do! The things of this world are evil, and those who fight the spirit are the ones who are the spawn of satan! Yet still trying to make him look foolish!!!
Woe to you, be warned he is coming to fight a war with you ike you will never see before or after!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   

May I ask you a few questions about your faith?

If you are talking to me, sure, I'll bite. Ask away.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I am compelled to fight you, and the spirit is at hand to test you and your faith, that you profess to have,

Are you refferring to my faith in humanity? Jesus apparently shares that with me. Peas in a pod and all..

yet you only know the ways of the world and are a follower of such.

Here come the ignorant assumptions about my life.. again. That was really unexpected. Really.

He will be harsh with you and it will be very soon,

Are you cursing me or just passing it on? Is vengence not a sin still? Are you calling Jesus a sinner? I thought he was beyond that.

and speak to you as an adult and hold you accountable for everything you say!

Always am.

What you have spit from your mouth at me, is mockery, and the one who speaks through me wil not be light with words when speaking with you but fight you as a man fights a war!!

But fighting and war is evil. How can a man of peace, purity, tolerence [in bold for a reason dear] and purity go against his own nature and threaten me through you? You are delusional.

He bows to noone , as I bow to no one but him, but you, you bow to your government and your money and your possessions, that you hold dear but the day will come when your government and no money can save you!

Yeah right. Obviously Jesus didn't bother to tell you all about me. My life does not centre around worldly posessions.. quite the opposite. They do not fulfill me. These are YOUR OWN flawed judgments.. not the ones of an omnipotent being.

He is coming to spar with you,

And I always thought Satan was the violent one! If you want to convince people Jesus has chosen you to speak through.. at least make an attempt to keep the continuity of his moral charactor.

and there is nobody who can take him on with words!

All I've read so far is alot of cursing and condemnation from you. Not what I would expect out of the mouth of Jesus.

He is to come, is not coming to appear to the millions now, but the one you love and worship

Where did I say I worship him?

The spawn is in you and your words, and I want nobody to worship me

Your addled reaction to my refusal NOT to worship you is evidence to the contrary.

Woe to you, be warned he is coming to fight a war with you ike you will never see before or after!!!

Again.. war is EVIL.

Oh.. and this:

As you mock the spirit so shall he mock you!!

No. I was mocking you. You are after attention.. pure and simple. You want glory and are trying to obtain it by elevating yourself above others by hoaring Jesus' word. One big power trip. You claim to be the voice of christ yet have not said anything 'christlike'. It is quite apparent that you only desire to sit in judgement above others.. judge not lest ye be judged:

MATTHEW 7:1-5:

"Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull the mote out of thine eye; and behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast the mote out of thy brother's eye."

Yeah- quoting the bible made me cringe as an atheist but plot calls.

And.. Righteous? Actually it's the meek who are suppose to inherit the earth.

"..and so they saw the light and were blinded by it."

[edit on 18-1-2005 by riley]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
realoritt- you give christ followers a bad name!!!!!!! stop using his name!!!! you have not his mind! and you say his spirit leaves you????? what a crock of crap! when you know christ he never leaves you! you are a false prophet doing great harm to the name so stop using it!!!!!!! you are self righteous and puffed up! jesus came to save sinners from people like you! also i said it before but i will repeat it, STOP DOUBLE,TRIPPLE POSTING!!! FOR THE LOVE OF PETE MAN, SAY IT AND BE DONE WITH IT!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
now i am going to double post just for fun!! listen maybee you are a new believer???? but calm down man! you are talking way over your head, and i dont believe you are some great prophet! jesus already told us the things that are yet to be, it is good to preach the gospel, but what is the gospel???? well the gospel is.....jesus was the messiah, he died for our sins, he was dead, burried and rose again on the third day, he is now seated at the right hand of the father, and he went to prepare a place for us who would call on his name!!! that is the gospel! dont start making it all weird, i realy dont believe that god freaks people out!!! like the whole brownsville movement and telivangelists, i think god came to deliver us from things that they say they do in the spirit!!! god is a god of order. so calm down and check your motives.....

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley

I am compelled to fight you, and the spirit is at hand to test you and your faith, that you profess to have,

Are you refferring to my faith in humanity? Jesus apparently shares that with me. Peas in a pod and all..

yet you only know the ways of the world and are a follower of such.

Here come the ignorant assumptions about my life.. again. That was really unexpected. Really.

He will be harsh with you and it will be very soon,

Are you cursing me or just passing it on? Is vengence not a sin still? Are you calling Jesus a sinner? I thought he was beyond that.

and speak to you as an adult and hold you accountable for everything you say!

Always am.

But fighting and war is evil. How can a man of peace, purity, tolerence [in bold for a reason dear] and purity go against his own nature and threaten me through you? You are delusional.

He bows to noone , as I bow to no one but him, but you, you bow to your government and your money and your possessions, that you hold dear but the day will come when your government and no money can save you!

Yeah right. Obviously Jesus didn't bother to tell you all about me. My life does not centre around worldly posessions.. quite the opposite. They do not fulfill me. These are YOUR OWN flawed judgments.. not the ones of an omnipotent being.

He is coming to spar with you,

And I always thought Satan was the violent one! If you want to convince people Jesus has chosen you to speak through.. at least make an attempt to keep the continuity of his moral charactor.

and there is nobody who can take him on with words!

All I've read so far is alot of cursing and condemnation from you. Not what I would expect out of the mouth of Jesus.

He is to come, is not coming to appear to the millions now, but the one you love and worship

Where did I say I worship him?

The spawn is in you and your words, and I want nobody to worship me

Your addled reaction to my refusal NOT to worship you is evidence to the contrary.

Again.. war is EVIL.

Oh.. and this:

As you mock the spirit so shall he mock you!!

No. I was mocking you. You are after attention.. pure and simple. You want glory and are trying to obtain it by elevating yourself above others by hoaring Jesus' word. One big power trip. You claim to be the voice of christ yet have not said anything 'christlike'. It is quite apparent that you only desire to sit in judgement above others.. judge not lest ye be judged:

MATTHEW 7:1-5:

"Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull the mote out of thine eye; and behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast the mote out of thy brother's eye."

Yeah- quoting the bible made me cringe as an atheist but plot calls.

And.. Righteous? Actually it's the meek who are suppose to inherit the earth.

"..and so they saw the light and were blinded by it."

[edit on 18-1-2005 by riley]

While I am not always in the spirit, and was not when I posted another post, I waas when this was posted to you. This was not meant in any way to fight you here in text, it was not meant to say anything bad, it was meant to say simply that you will be tested in your faith and in your life, not in a forum but in you own life as we all are, as every man woman and child is.
You may think differnet and think that your faith is not tested, but it always is and always will be. The spirit simply meant that only. You referred to it as being something bad from whatever you infered from it to you.
I wish nobody harm or evil but rather the opposite. I love everyone, I am like...... you and every person here who is human with feelings and compassion for their sisters and children, treat them rightfully so, but I do not judge a man on his words but rather on his heart and how he treats people.
I cannot explain to you or anyone what is is that makes me compelled to say what is said, it is said through me, take from that what you wish. I am not out to GET anyone, but the total opposite.
I suggest after this I will simply ignore you and you ignore me, as you do not believe in the things I say, but I am not a liar, I am for the truth, and put myself out there for it, as I am doing now. So wth that said I will say....peace to you......and no harm, unlove, ill will or any bad intentions were meant in any post I referred to you in.
I am for peace, not here for a war of words, or to make you ollow me around to mock, as I do not mock you, then please do not do so to me.
This I ask you in all goodness and from in sisterhood.
Peace and love

Realorritt.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

While I am not always in the spirit, and was not when I posted another post, I waas when this was posted to you. This was not meant in any way to fight you here in text, it was not meant to say anything bad, it was meant to say simply that you will be tested in your faith and in your life, not in a forum but in you own life as we all are, as every man woman and child is.

I do believe you are lieing and trying to backtrack. You cannot take back what you said.. it came from a place of hate, bitterness and negativity.. and so I have no asperations to be like you.. or the spirit of darkness that you think has 'blessed' you. May I also remind you that you stated falsities about my life as being fact because 'He said so'. How could he be wrong?

I wish nobody harm or evil but rather the opposite.

Oh.. so it must have been Jesus then..

I love everyone, I am like...... you and every person here who is human with feelings and compassion for their sisters and children, treat them rightfully so, but I do not judge a man on his words but rather on his heart and how he treats people.

No. You JUDGED [past tense] based on your ignorant assumptions about the label 'non believer'

I cannot explain to you or anyone what is is that makes me compelled to say what is said, it is said through me, take from that what you wish. I am not out to GET anyone, but the total opposite.

Alright.. I'll humour you. If in fact you are not going through a bout of mania and are therfore suffering from delusions.. and you ARE indeed experiencing contact with the spirit world.. I propose that just because a spirit says he is Jesus.. does not mean he is.. in which case you should probably fight it. Jesus was meant to be a man of love.. if this 'spirit' is spewing hate.. and it obviously already has.. it aint Jesus.

I suggest after this I will simply ignore you and you ignore me, as you do not believe in the things I say,

If you annoy me again making biggoted statements about non christians- I will vigilantly defend non christians again.

but I am not a liar,

Did you not say I worship money? Thats called claiming false witness. Check it. Reread it. You are even lieing about lieing.

I am for the truth, and put myself out there for it, as I am doing now. So wth that said I will say....peace to you......and no harm, unlove, ill will or any bad intentions were meant in any post I referred to you in.

No.. I did not misinterprit it.. and I'm sure everyone else who read it would have read it the same way.

I am for peace, not here for a war of words, or to make you ollow me around to mock, as I do not mock you,

Your righteousness prevents you from judgeing your own actions.

then please do not do so to me.
This I ask you in all goodness and from in sisterhood.
Peace and love

At least you are learning now.
Perhaps in future it would be best not to patronise people.. unless of course you want to piss them off. You started this thread completely dismissing other people's beliefs. It is a diverse discussion board not a church.

I am glad that you have toned it down and are making an attempt to talk with people.. and not at them. It shows you are considering other points of view and giving them some respect.

Love and peace be with you as well.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The Children of God are not deceived. It is not given to the devil to have power over the children of God in the Last days, though he rant and rave, and send his entire army to contest with us.

Those who claim to be Christians, yet take no bold stance against devil in a time when the devil is destroying the world and multiplying his filth in every culture, are the ones who are deceived.

They will take their arguments and contentions to us, because we in the name of righteousness have revealed their hypocrisy. This is because the spirit of God is upon us, and the spirit of God is hard set against hypocrisy, and does not tolerate it in the children of men, but wars with it with the Truth.

Men children, women children, such is the army of God, that we might finally grow and receive our call to arms, which is to receive the knowledge that we ARE the saints, and our body is made from all of those whom God has chosen to gather to Himself in these last days.

As this knowledge awakens in us, we will be taught in all your ways, and no longer be as children, but as full grown spirits, and will begin to raise our voices and arms to strike against the filthy devil and his woeful slaves.

This is done by the way of the righteous spirit of truth, that emanates from God, and goes into the earth gathering, sealing, and finishing the chosen ones for the days to come.

Happy children of the faith, our way is lightened by the coming of these spirits. We, the children of the west, are the last to awaken, and our cause is the most pressing. Little brothers and sisters, our time is perilous, and requires great spiritual fortitude, which is why I have become so hard against the lairs and the hypocrites in our western world.

Such hypocrites will make nothing but trouble for the truly chosen, because of their envy and confusion, and will eventually fall into their proper place with the devil and his miserable ones. God is not fooled, nor is minded to succor the hypocrites, who smite whomever they choose and then flee back into their material cocoons.

These are not the children of Christ, and as such cannot hear his words, for them who hear Christ’s word in this hour are them who speak against what WE speak against, for it is orderly and righteous that the children of God speak against the evil of this world.

We are the ones sent to this particular space, that we might finish the separation between true and false, and prepare the righteous ones from the wicked, and seal the good ones with the truth that flows from us, that they might receive their sign, and be set apart from the dead.

Unto the wicked ones we come to drive away their hold upon us, and to mark them with their sign, which is the lie of the devil, for hard was his battle against the children from their birth, and how miserably he has failed. To you that strive against us, if it were possible for you to repent and flee your fate,
do so quickly.

But I am wiser than before, and I know the word of the prophet Isaiah to be true:

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.

A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

This I give to you so that you might understand our ways, that we have not come to save your heal you, but to judge you, and to be finished with your kingdoms and authority.

It is proper that the world be judged by the saints, and that is their authority; it is given by God to them who overcome so that righteousness be established in the mouths of the holy.

Those little children to come to hear my words will be filled with this spirit, and their eyes will open, and God will heal them from the marks of this world, and they will no more be deceived.

From such a people a nation will be raised, a nation of God's continual presence and blessing, for we are that nation foretold to come, and we are being prepared for the times of tribulation and destruction, which the nations of the devil have brought upon themselves because of very great iniquity.

We are yet little children, myself included, and we are being quickly brought to our maturity, for our struggle in times nearby with become very great, because the work of the spirit will soon cut off the children of iniquity, and the sword shall fall upon them, that they might be cast among their own kind, and destruction mingled with them, for the hand of God soon sweeps the earth clean of them and their works.

In those days shall our trial come, for we will be persecuted as we never have been before, and that which was before kept secret and suppressed shall stride in the open day, and will make great trouble for us both mentally and physically, and we will have to bring ourselves to great strength and purity.

It is because those days are upon us that I and my sister speak to you, we have come to those who dwell and think in these kinds of electronic places, for we are fluent in their ways. Those who receive us are the same that are saved, their works are upon them, and shall endure through the trials to come.

Those who reject our words and spit their filth upon us, reject the spirit in which we come, and delight in the deception of their imaginations and their envies. Such are them who are cut off, and delivered to the buffetings of Satan until the day come of their consumption. It profits us not to continually plead with them, but it is proper that the children of darkness be removed from the children of light, and have no more commerce with them.

I leave you with God's blessing, that you might grow quickly, that the rich food of the spirit bring fatness to your bones and might to your arms, and that you might be taken up at the last day to our holy destination.

Arkaleus

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Arkaleus although you do not know me in a physical sense, but only from a spirtual connection, I feel I must say this to you. You Arkaleus are wiser beyond your years and have taken the sword up for me many times and I thank you from the depths of my heart. As a brother I love you and wish you love and know you will find everything you are looking for. I am not as wise as you , I commend you and want you to know I will not be back for awhile, so let me say I will miss you and everyone here, but you the most for you were my big brother here. I love you my brother in faith...and may peace always be with you and all that you need .
I will be back in time, I am not in the spirit now, I do not feel compelled to come here when not in the spirit for he tells me what to say. So, till we talk again...may you always have peace love and know that you are a true warrior for Christ.

Your Sister...Realorritt

[edit on 18-1-2005 by realorritt]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Love and peace be with you as well.

Thank You.....I wish you all the best and all the things you want and seek..
your sister realorritt

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
How do I put a photo in of myself?????

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'm sure Ark appreciates it.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
appreciate my sincere wishes, btw I am back... nice to see you here.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yes I do. Quite a lovely young lady.

Thanks for your words and faith, be at peace and remove this world from yourself, because this world is going to catch fire.

Arkaleus

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join