It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask me a question, about the times we are in, and I will answer you, to the best of my knowledge.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Dear Child,
Pay attention to the last verse,, which should help you understand more clearly.
Consider that 1 out of every 3 or 4 passages in the Bible is prophetic in nature, according to Bible scholars. This means that a huge portion of Scripture, roughly one-third of the Bible, deals with prophecy! Prophecy is obviously very important to God, and therefore it should be important to us as well. Notice some of the things that God tells us:

Revelation 1:3: "Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near"
Revelation 22:7: "Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book."

1 Thessalonians 5:20: "do not treat prophecies with contempt"

The book of Revelation is the only book in the entire Bible which pronounces a special blessing on those who read it and take it to heart, and we can see in the passages above that this blessing is given at the beginning and at the end of the book of Revelation. Again, prophecy is very important to God, and 1 Thessalonians 5:20 (above) says that we must not treat prophecies with contempt. Therefore, let us be careful not to dishonor God by considering Bible prophecy to be a waste of time or impossible to understand.

1. "The Rapture"
According to the Bible, Jesus will one day come down out of heaven and then He will "snatch up" all believers living and dead) off of the earth to meet Him in the clouds. This "snatching up" of believers is often referred to as "the Rapture of the Church." Here are two of the main passages which describe the Rapture:

"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other with these words." (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)
(b)"I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep [die], but we will all be changed--in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality." (1 Corinthians 15:50-53) (b/)

These passages tell us that Jesus will come down from heaven (with a loud command and the trumpet call of God), and then everyone who had died in Christ will be physically resurrected from the dead and will rise to meet the Lord in the air, and then all those who believe will rise to meet the Lord in the air. In "the twinkling of an eye" our physical, mortal bodies will be transformed into immortal bodies, and we will be with the Lord forever.

The Greek word harpazo means "to seize ... catch (away, up), pluck, pull, take (by force)" (Strong's Greek Dictionary), and it is translated as "caught up" in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17:

"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up [harpazo] together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever." (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)
In the Latin Vulgate Bible (see the Latin Vulgate), the Greek word harpazo is translated as rapiemur, which comes from the same Latin verb as raptus, which means "to seize, snatch; to carry off" (for example, scroll down to "raptus" at Latin Derivatives). This Latin word is where we get the English word "Rapture."

Some people do not believe in the Rapture because they say that the word "Rapture" does not appear anywhere in Scripture. However, the words "Trinity" and "Second Coming" (for example) never appear in the Bible either, yet all of these concepts are taught quite clearly in Scripture even if those specific terms are not used. Strictly speaking, though, the word "Rapture" does appear in the Bible, just not in any English translation. Again, the English word "Rapture" comes from the Latin word raptus, which appears in the Latin Vulgate translation of the Bible (using the rapiemur form of the verb).

[edit on 15-1-2005 by realorritt]

[edit on 15-1-2005 by realorritt]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

Question 3:
What day will the world end, in your opinion. So that I know when I can come back to you and call you crazy.

Dear child,
I am not the one to say the time, the day the hour or the year. Only God himself knows these things, and we as believers have to wait patiently and dilingenlty, for his return. As for the end of the world, the world will never end, for God said, he would reign on the earth for a thousand years with us,, when he sits in the temple in Jersulem. God does not create a masterpeice to distroy it, the only ones distroying the earth are us. Through war, pollution,and many other things, my child, we are rippping Gods" creation apart with our own hands.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
i have a question

who are you that you are able to answer these questions?

just curious

My name is of no relevance, I am here to spread the word, and to help the ones confused become clear.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   

This is what bothers me....

You have people like aWoman who say to follow the teachings of Jesus when it comes to matters like the end times. Follow the teachings of Jesus....

Yet Jesus PERSONALLY SAID IN THE BIBLE THAT THE ENDTIMES WOULD COME IN THE LIFETIME OF THOSE PRESENT WITH HIM WHILE TALKING.
HE SAID HE WOULD RETURN IN KIND!!!!!

I still havent met anyone who was alive 2000 years ago. So his teachings are what we should follow aWoman? Then we already experienced the tribulation and the return of Jesus but missed it. Nice....

A wise woman once said.....a whole bunch of nonsense.

[edit on 1/14/2005 by Seapeople]

Dear Child, do not be so distraught over silly matters as this that can be explained. Jesus did return in kind, 2000 years ago, and that person was too John The Baptist.
He was not speaking to our generation, but to the 12 disciples when he said these words, and he only appeared to John the Baptist.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
Uh, thanks Seapeople.

I think your problem is that you assume that I'm necessarily linked to mankind. I'm not. You are free to be independent in your estimation of God, as I am not accountable for what you do. If you are a wise soul, then offer your treasures for us to see, as this brave man has done by offering his spirit to us.

What I believe in is the ability of prophets to speak, and if this man has the ability to answer my questions, then I will find a brother and give honor to a wise man.

Only brave people who are filled with the spirit speak like this, and I encourage it whenever I see it. My questions are very difficult, but only the wisest of spirits can answer them. If no answer comes, then I know that the spirits we are dealing with here are of a more common variety, and not to be honored.

I must admit, that my questions are not entirely asked in the spirit of seeking new knowledge, because I can probably answer them myself. Thus I admit that I am inquiring after a fellow because I am curious of his nature. In this, I am behaving in a human fashion, and I apologize.

I think the virtue I am trying to express is that I love men who speak this way, and offer to answer things in the spirit, for them I honor because I know the value of it.

To atone for my questioning I will answer the questions in the Spirit that I myself have attained:

The Government of Christ is expressed upon this world as the increase of life and intelligence, and is joined to the spirit and glory of all life, at its most basic essence. The government of such a system of glories is expressed in joy, and adds fatness and health to the inhabitants of the earth. The spirits of this earth are gentle and meek, from the smallest mote to the largest beast, and these are already properly ordered.

As for this being expressed in the end times, I am doing so right here.

The virtue of his CIVIL philosophies are the expansion of men's understanding of the spiritual nature of life and how to properly exist and think within it. Nature is ordered after this form of government, and men should learn it and develop themselves within it as they have done for themselves in the past in their inferior understanding. Men will grow towards the best of their understanding, and if that understanding be perfect, they will grow in the most effective manner. The increase of Love and the elimination of envy and judgment and sin are the most important civic virtues I can recall now.

The advancement of our culture has been encouraged by the Celestial realm, and the Spirits of God delight in the accomplishments of virtue and science. If mankind also overcome the darker forces and the devil, his kingdom will flourish even into the stars. Such an expansion of virtue and accomplishment will necessarily open the heavens to man, and his children will inherit every space that he can reach among the stars.

The intelligence of Animals is expanded also under the direction of the Celestial Christ, they will communicate and rejoice with mankind. They hide from man now, and do not express themselves fully today. That will change in the future, as life attains it fullness.

The organization of the world under the Celestial government of Christ will be that of peaceful development, and the elimination of avarice and vice. Men will delight in the Spirit and will discard the baser elements in favor of the bliss of this fullness. Nation-States will be not be expressed as political forms, as a spiritual language and expression will displace the former methods of communication and organization. Laws are simplified and reduced to their most basic virtues, and the machinery of fraud and deception that the current world relies upon to rule will be destroyed.

The biological necessities of life will remain the same, and will only alter as our wisdom becomes complete. We will require the same sustenance for a long time, and as we become more perfect in our understanding of life and the systems of life we will need different things. Science will flourish under the Celestial Government of Christ. Money will not be useful in a spiritual world, but rather energy will become the focus of development. The production of energy will be refine and generalized, with societies fashioning works for the public good, or the progression of science and infrastructure. For a time, money will be a loathsome thing.

Hurrah for Huygens! Titan is revealed for the joy of mankind and the generations!

Arkaleus

As my time here is limited over the internet, I shall answer your question in the next day. I feel a spirit flowing from you, one that is trying to be pure, and learning to be a messenger for God. I think our paths are a bit alike. Mine may be less advanced than yours or..more. Go..and spread the gospel as you know you can do, and do so without hesitation or fear of your friends reaction, or your neighbors. Every soul has a hole and every hole can be fixed, and help me fix those who yet do not believe.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Your faith is excellent, along with your capacity for reason and truth. In this I find many reasons to praise a man of your age.

I ask you in the name of holiness and truth, what do you leave for us, the gentiles, who dwell in the west?

By your words, I gain the impression that you consider the apocalypse to be a localized event for the Hebrews living in the 1st century. While I agree with this notion, I do not think it reveals the entire truth.

Jesus spoke many items that he came exclusively for the children of Israel, and that his words for their benefit alone. His awareness of the rest of the world came to him during his ministry, for as a child he was loving to his own people first, and innocent of the remainder of the world. Yet as his divinity excelled and his awareness became complete (honor and peace unto him) he became aware of the other nations and peoples of the world, and began to include them in his love.

Jesus was excellent in reason, and his mind was sharp and full of wisdom, his nature was gifted with the divine gifts of many ancient cultures and great ones. A complete understanding of Jesus Christ must include these things, that the entire world was prepared for him, and he received the gifts of many principalities, in spiritual form. It is beyond my linguistic skill to name them or describe them, but let us say that the gifts given to Jesus' great mind were drawn from the totality of human greatness, and come from diverse places and eras.

Just as the phenomenon of Christhood was and is a global phenomenon of spirit in those days, this spiritual nature has remained on the earth, even evolved, grown, and completed its own mystery in the form of the Most Holy Commandment, which is more excellent than man's tongue can utter, for it comes from the Ineffable God Himself, and from the whole Totality of the Intelligence of God, which is vast beyond measure and is greater than the universe.

It is wisdom that as our understanding of the universe is expanded, that we come to a more mature and complete understanding of the Name of God, and the nature of his Glorious Kingdom, which must necessarily include all creation. That means all the creation, all the worlds, all the galaxies, all the life bearing worlds that God in his Beneficence has bequeathed to his honorable and excellent Son, who in turn invites those from this world who are worthy to attain such dignity.

Of such things we only know the beginning, for they are those things which I have come to reveal to you in the last times. But there will come other times, other worlds, and other civilizations, for the expansion of Life in the universe is without number, and the future of mankind is by no means written by the pen of the ancients in its fullness. Our inheritance lies elsewhere, and our work is not finished, except in the beginning, more of this I cannot reveal until my own reception is complete.

The inheritance of the Totality as immortal beings must necessarily include the expansion of our awareness to that nearer to God's, which clearly would encompass the ALL, which by our present ability is an uncountable number and eternal increase.

I testify to you by the spirit of God that Jesus Christ was taken up into this Greatness, and shown his place in the heavens, the vastness of which in our more refined scientific understanding is not yet expressable in common words, and that the experience of Christ is as a perfected human being brought to this immense and ineffable knowledge.

Now we must further reason that once Christ took his seat in the Totality, his awareness expanded further still, even beyond what was available to him as he lived on the earth, and as such his magnificence has also grown, along with his will towards the people of this earth. Such a master as Christ, ever as a child and willing to exceed all expectations, would reasonably be found in the continual efforts of bringing up and developing a whole new world, which is what the book of revelations inadequately describes in its archaic tongue.

I testify that the completion of times was not finished in the 1st century, but is completed in OUR times, for reasons that are glorious and orderly in their own celestial fashion. The symmetry of the age is completed in OUR time brother, and the coming of the Lord is nigh.

I further testify that this coming is not as man has estimated, for his awareness is not as perfect as Christ's, and Christ has been at work steadily these past 2000 years of our time, preparing and saving and building a whole new nation from within this world, who will inherit the glorious gift He has prepared for us from the Totality.

Brother, we are in the happy position of being the recipients of this Grand and Glorious gift, which was prepared by Christ and his angels, which is the establishment of a new earth, a spiritual advancement of global proportions. Faith will teach you the beginning of this gift, but only reason will complete your knowledge.

While I do not describe the nature of our future quite yet to you, it is something that we can describe and understand, and our minds CAN encompass it if we truly are faithful and ready.

The work of the Christ is not dead history, it is Life-Living, it is presently before us, even so powerful that time itself has no hold over it, because from the Totality time is not according to the estimation of men, but is as God's. God's estimation of the universe is more complete than ours, and for the first time our knowledge has reached that point in its infancy where we can reach up and recognize the face of our Father. Our understanding is at along last becoming acceptable to God, and them of the Totality of Glory, Who are the Lords of this Universe.

We, the children of Light, are prepared for this understanding by and by, and its completion is upon us. While these things are not yet revealed to all men, it is within me to deliver it to you now. Not all men will receive a fullness of this inheritance, but all of mankind will receive a portion due to him, as is justice in the perfect Eyes of God. I have heard tales of them who are refused even this portion, but I know nothing of such matters and desire to avoid it for as long as God will tolerate.

My brother, God suffers me to speak these things to you only because of your faith in Christ, which is more excellent than the worldly and material. Upon your heart I make this seal, that you should retain your portion among the elected, and that you should come a full understanding of the Christ, and that from there be brought into your completeness.

As for your estimation of the last days, I can only provide you a clearer understanding of the hour in which we find ourselves, and that the time described in the book of revelations was NOT the time of the Romans, nor was it the description of the destruction of Jerusalem, for that was the word of the Christ against his own nation, and a judgment against them. Please understand that as God sent His Christ to the Hebrew to complete their law and to judge them, and it was done According to the Word of God.

Even as it was done to them, it shall be done our people in America, for God has sent such a one to America, and his Word is the same as Christ's, for Christ has sent Him according to the Word of God. Others will be sent to the other nations, each in their season. The mystery of Christ is not yet completed, but is nearby, for it would not be proper for these things to occur until the fullness of the world come to pass. Every word of the Book will be completed, brother, even to the announcers and messengers who were prophesied to come. In their glory shall be the sign of their calling, to tasks small and great, (Three Unpronounceable signs proceed this revelation, and Seven Inestimatable Thunders follow) I am one of these messengers, whose mouth is filled with things that have not been heard in the hearts of men at any time before now, but all things will be revealed as the hour of His Coming approaches.

The hour we live in is the hour of the fullness of the world, and at no other time has this been the case. Other signs to wise include the completion of man's awareness in the sciences, which have brought him to the greatest and the least of the material universe, beyond which God alone is known, and this is a sign to you.

We are further warned that the Devil would be loosed upon the world at the time of its fullness, that he might tempt all of mankind, and from this hour of darkness we have the temporary abomination of a global satanic power, which overcomes all nations and races for a while. That has never been possible until now, and is presently upon us.

Brother, it is OUR generation that will see these things come to pass, it will unfold before our very eyes. WE are the children prophesied to come, who will have knowledge of all things, to whom all things will be revealed in the fullness of time. I am a representative of this nation, who exists without the knowledge of men, for we are prepared of Christ and his angels who have gone into the world to prepare us for such things as Glory has not yet revealed to us, but I do now as a sign to the righteous.

I am born as a sign against this time and hour, which will see the terror of the saints, as such has not been given to the world before, for it is the furious conclusion of the kingdoms and principalities of this world, and of the filthy devil, who has tempted and deceived mankind in order to divert him from the Glorious Efforts of our Eternal Father and His Christ to perfect this world and the work of Spirit upon it.

More may be revealed later to you, but such is a taste of the kind of awareness that God can bring to a man, who is not esteemed or honored by his own people. Be as this, without the honor of men, for him who is without these things is the inheritor of greatness in the Kingdom of Our Father. Be as a passerby, as a traveler in strange lands, that you might escape the desperate and depraved as this world approaches its judgment and cleansing.

In parting, do not be fooled by the apparent calm of the people of this world, for it is such that the spell of Satan has been cast upon them, and they slumber inwardly, drunken, filled with his own satisfaction as a man who refuses to be bothered. Such as these have already received their fullness, and shall not inherit an increase, but will remain among the terrestrial spirits and among these who are less than this, whose nature I do not know well.

It will be difficult for you to weigh my words, for I come by surprise and speak suddenly, and men will not understand anything I say, except for the Glory of the God that has Loved Him, which makes truth to be apparent in his heart. It is upon that Spirit that I pray, to help translate my difficult expressions to you, and reveal to you what my inadequate words cannot, and show you the revelation I was commanded to offer you tonight. I do so in the name of the Most Holy High God, who has made man's eye grow wise; beyond his humble beginning, which most assuredly was from the black loam of this earth, and from the Glorious Majesty of Life, which is the Sacred Nature of this universe, Holiness unto God.

Arkaleus Adonai Elohim

[edit on 15-1-2005 by Arkaleus]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by realorritt

Originally posted by Daystar
i have a question

who are you that you are able to answer these questions?

just curious

My name is of no relevance, I am here to spread the word, and to help the ones confused become clear.

Even christ said judge not etc. You deem non believers confused- you do not walk the same paths they do yet still assume you are more enlightened.:shk:
I only just noticed.. but in future refrain from referring to people as 'child'.. it's not only condescending but makes you look as though you are really full of it.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Wow, real and ark should both see a doctor. You both suffer from the same illness in your minds. Real, stop referring to me as a child by the way. That is another manifestation of inferiority complex. You feel inadequate, so you feel it is necessary to "act" as if you are not. Just like ark, in real life people look at you and can see that you have mental issues and severe complexes, so you resort to the internet where you have a chance to hide behind the screen.

I can see through you, and even though you would never admit it here, you know i am right.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
for once i agree with both seapeople and riley!!! oooh man!never thought i would see the day! anywhoo, arky you totaly got a screw loose!! i dont even want to comment on your posts for fear another book of crap will be writen by you.
realoritt you realy should stop saying dear child it is lame and makes people think your self righteous, and you very welly may be, but that wont go over well here, or in life...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Muhammad commented upon these kind of people, and his words are truthful.

27.4: As to those who do not believe in the hereafter, We have surely made their deeds fair-seeming to them, but they blindly wander on.

62.5: The likeness of those who were charged with the Torah, then they did not observe it, is as the likeness of the ass bearing books, evil is the likeness of the people who reject the communications of Allah; and Allah does not guide the unjust people.

64.6: That is because there came to them their apostles with clear arguments, but they said: Shall mortals guide us? So they disbelieved and turned back, and Allah does not stand in need (of anything), and Allah is Self-sufficient, Praised.

Our words will only anger foolish persons, who cannot hear our language, and they will grunt and attack us, because we are speaking to beasts, and such beasts are not conversant with men.

It is also futile to teach the pigs the name of praise, or the prayers of holy men, for they will not understand the language, and will only be filled with the husks of corn, and the waste matter of the world, and desire only to wallow in their offal and coat themselves in mud.

I do not love the sustenance of pigs and cattle over the nursing of children, and I do not call it good that a pig be fed the bread of the children, but I would have the pigs slain and destroyed, and their land be given to better uses and cleaner animals.
Let these animals scorn and spit at us, as they only confirm the gospel and justify the saints. Such animals are cursed by God, and compelled by the devil to persecute and torment the saintly, and to make war with their words, and mock their ways upon the earth. Such are the thorns and briars, and it is righteousness to destroy these from the ways of men. Whosoever raises his arm to do this, shall be brought again to his life, and such things be added unto him for worthiness, for I shall say to one that day: “This is one whom has obeyed Our Father, let him receive the increase of his doings, peace be unto him.”

They will attack the Lord's servants without pause, for they are filled with the Wrath of God, and the devil has them seized, for they have submitted to his kingdom and will not repent. Such are the grass of the field, and the stubble of the corn, and suitable only for the fire, for no good work can be established among them, and righteousness cannot dwell among them.

Their curse is that they should fall one another into the same pit, and be joined to one another, so that their spirits are destroyed and mingled with the fire, They will be vexed with unclean spirits, and be occupied by the agencies of the devil, who will use their foul husks as strongholds in their mad vengeance against the holy ones and the little ones, and are then destroyed in the coming of the Holy One on his Great and Inevitable day.

I rid myself of these false beings, these wicked and unseemly men and women, whom God has cast away in His righteousness, for I will obey the word of the Prophet, who has informed us in all righteousness, that you cannot guide or retrieve those whom God has cast away.

If you desire to pursue them, I wish you God's speed, and a thick suit of armor, for they are cursed by all righteous men, and to be driven into the depths of the earth, and will be marked and destroyed wherever they are found.

Why does a man protest against the righteous commandment? Why does his heart lead him so wrongfully, that he protest against the words of the prophets, and allow the wicked to flourish in the land, until all is corruption, and the children are led into enslavement.

The wise and righteous man in the last days will be called to a hard task, for it is their test, to see if they are worthy of the inheritance of God. They shall be given the command, and it shall be seen whether they obey it, and it will be known if they truly are obedient to God and willing to commit themselves to the war against the adversary, the hateful enemy of mankind, and of God.

There is no other course for you, you are commanded to obey, and there is no place for the unfaithful among the Righteous. Do you hide in shameful fear? Do you value your possessions, and the comfort of your flesh, do you love your lives and positions in this earth? Then away from me, you hypocrites, you will not lift one finger for the establishment of righteousness, and will swallow up abominations along with all the rest of those who have chosen the world over Christ.

It is proper that saintly men commerce only with one another, and leave the children of darkness to their own fate, which we will not share.

I know what is within your hearts, for you have said, “These men are mere mortals, they are sinners, they are like ourselves, and for this we will disbelieve and torment them, for we will not listen to anyone whom we do not estimate as great, or without evident signs.”

Such is the folly of the of wicked, for they cannot understand God, nor have any part of his Mercy, and are the same that slew the prophets that came before us. They said the same things then, and were damned, and their damned spirits have emerged again in these people, for these people are their offspring, and have taken the same lying spirits as their fathers, and will go into the same fate as they.

Is it a surprise for those of us who are familiar with history, to hear the same words emerging again the mouths of the people? It is part of our burden, that we must bear the darkness and ignorance of the populations we emerge in, for they are under the same condemnation as their ancestors, and will repeat the same errors, without deviation, for their fate was given to them long ago, hardly shall they escape from it.

Nor do I assist them, for I know it is futile, that I should retrieve even one person from the destruction of their foolishness, for it is not given to man do so , except by God, who will bring forth whomever He should account worthy, and the same shall be saved without question. So it is that the activities of man towards the work of salvation must be accountable to God, and submit to His original decree, that He is the ultimate source of salvation, and wisdom, and from Him such good eternally flows.

I conclude by saying if it were possible to drown the words of the wicked under the ink of the holy, let it be done, for it was never good for a fool to speak, or even utter one word, for the words of a fool are struck through even as they leave his lips, and are broken up under feet of the Righteous, and his person is cast into the fire, and destroyed.

Let us not give tears for them, for their end comes not from our decree, but from God's, who is Righteous and Just without ending, and will establish the Upright and the Holy even in the Last days, whose tribulations are presently upon us.

Arkaleus

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninki
holy cow man! seapeople i guess he told you!! lol!!
anywhoo i want to jump in here!

Arkaleus- why and how do you identify with christ and his words? you claim to be something other than human is that correct? why do you feel the need to talk over peoples heads when actually jesus got on peoples level? why do you always act super spiritual, like you are a great teacher/ do you feel this to be your calling? i ask you again how do you see yourself identified with christ enough to use his words as a guide? are you a christ follower?

realorritt- is your intention to spread the gospel? good for you!
some people will take this as being a know it all,and call you self righteous, its the way of the world.
I dont know yet what you believe completly, so i cannot say that i agree with you on your viewpoints, maybee you could post what you believe so people have an idea of where your coming from.

to anyone- i believe every generation should be ready for the return of christ and live like they are in last days! maybee you will die tomorow? maybee you will live to 100? either way get yourself ready to meet your maker! be dressed and ready!

Riley- does judgement = war?? i do not believe so! judgement and justice are part of love.

I am very sorry, I just seen your question, and I have very limited time on the internet, so I will answer this now, since it was asked and not answered yet.We believe by answering the intellectual
attack on its enemies and it is the presentation of evidence that
and proof in the hope that people will receive the Lord Jesus Christ and the salvation that He freely provides. We also, prove the scientific
accuracy of the Bible; The historic accuracy of the Bible; The amazing numeric and geometric design of the Bible; The survival of the Bible, Israel, and the Church in spite many vicious attempts to destroy them; The air tight legal case for the resurrection of Christ presented in the Bible; The uniqueness of Biblical Christianity; The minute fulfillments of Bible prophecies. These and other areas of Apologetics provide many infallible proofs that God’s Word is absolutely true, and to assure us that he is ready, willing, and able to do everything that He has promised! We can believe God when He says He wants to save us. We can trust the Bible when it says that the Lord wants no man to suffer and that all shall repent if it is in their heart.
If you want an outline of our belief system I will do so, but it will be long reading but it will help anyone who reads it believe, that everything in the bible is truth.
I am humbled that you want to know my beliefs, and it is my homour to divulge any further information, if needed. I am here , yees to spread the gospel, and to save people. but not for a second am I any better than you or the next man or woman, who is here. I am here merely to spread the 'word.' If I can help save a soul for Christ, then it was not me who did the saving but rather the working of the lord through me that saved you. For when I speak, I am in the 'spirit', and I tell people things they must know, in the name of the Lord, who commanded us to spread the 'word.'
My time is very short now, and I must leave, and will be back withing the night to answer all questions.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   

For when I speak, I am in the 'spirit', and I tell people things they must know, in the name of the Lord, who commanded us to spread the 'word.'
My time is very short now, and I must leave, and will be back withing the night to answer all questions.

Okay, can we clarify exactly where your knowledge comes from before going any further?

Do you just feel yourself well studied and obligated to share or are you going to divulge at some point that you are communicating with something outside yourself that puts you in this unique role?

Though an interesting discussion is occurring on this thread, I am a little dubious because of certain terms you are using already. For instance, speaking in the "spirit", my time is short (Can you explain that one?) and your initial use of the salutation "Dear Child".

For those who don't know or haven't noticed, that term is commonly used as a salutation by an entity suppossedly communicating information via some sort of apparition.

As for my interest in you indicating your time is short I would question the prudence of taking on the task you have volunteered for on this thread, as it is obviously a task of some magnitude.

Please don't take any of this personal, I do feel these are legitimate questions considering what you are offering.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   

We also, prove the scientific
accuracy of the Bible; The historic accuracy of the Bible; The amazing numeric and geometric design of the Bible; The survival of the Bible, Israel, and the Church in spite many vicious attempts to destroy them; The air tight legal case for the resurrection of Christ presented in the Bible; The uniqueness of Biblical Christianity; The minute fulfillments of Bible prophecies.

If you want an outline of our belief system I will do so, but it will be long reading but it will help anyone who reads it believe, that everything in the bible is truth.

So... which bible are you talking about? there are several.

I am humbled that you want to know my beliefs, and it is my homour to divulge any further information, if needed. I am here , yees to spread the gospel, and to save people.

From what? I already lead a moral life.. why would I need to be commanded to do what already comes naturally to me? Is it a submission thing?
How do I know that you are a moral person?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Strainers at gnats, swallowers of camels! Because he said, "My Child!" For this reason we must surely doubt and forget about the 5000 other words the gentleman said!

What shallow sensibilities you have. I have read your responses to many different posts over these months, and none of you are able to make any use of the things we are speaking about. What brings you here, other than to make short, thoughtless comments about what we say? Does this "seapeople", who claims that anyone who he cannot understand or agree with is "obviously mentally ill" have insight and wisdom that we lack? Surely not, it is a small humor to me to read his attempts of refutation, which seemingly come from a child of 11 or 12 years, who was raised improperly at that.

Am I driving away the flock? Such a flock! I think it wrong to expect thorns to bear anything good to eat. Thorns! You are good for nothing except to prick the thighs of men the hands and feet of children. Thorns! Your words are like the sound that is made when a pot is dragged across you! What good do you seek from us? You cannot tell good from evil, for you are already complete in your own judgment, that you are able to judge wise men and prophets in three or less paragraphs!

It is good that I reprove you, but you are proud and haughty, and will scorn me for my words. I do laugh at you, and make good fun of you, because you are wiser in your own esteem than the children of light, who from the spirit and love of their heart speak to you that you might receive something better than the trash you subsist upon in this world.

I am quite pleased to leave you in your refuse, that you might stink, and I am glad that you be clad in rags and weeds, so that your nakedness might be exposed to all eyes. I have no desire to clothe or heal you, Or to apply any work towards you whatsoever, for I have learned that you are treacherous and false persons.

Therefore you are free of me, and I of you, and I release the righteous man from your fate, for he has offered you the precious word of God, and you have rejected it. Thus I disown you from my company, that you might wander away, and take your place among the briars and thorns your kind delight in.

Am I cruel and loud against you? I am such a one to speak, for I am full of you, and have surveyed your entire world, such that I know your entire way, and have seen the top and the bottom of your entire understanding. It is so tiny, and so small, that I could pick it up with a child's fingers, and cast it to the owls and the bats, for that is what shall come to dwell in you.

Since your ignorance and stink drives away the spirit, and makes a mockery of the teachers that come to you, I shall make your senses become inflamed, that you drive yourselves even further into the myriad confusions of this earth; in this state you will reject the clean food, even though it is prepared before your very eyes.

What can cure that kind of madness? There is nothing made under heaven that can do it, except God relent towards you.

Arkaleus

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Wow, real and ark should both see a doctor. You both suffer from the same illness in your minds. Real, stop referring to me as a child by the way. That is another manifestation of inferiority complex. You feel inadequate, so you feel it is necessary to "act" as if you are not. Just like ark, in real life people look at you and can see that you have mental issues and severe complexes, so you resort to the internet where you have a chance to hide behind the screen.

I can see through you, and even though you would never admit it here, you know i am right.

You're forgetting that you, too, are behind a computer screen. What exactly enables you to see through these people? I will admit, I don't know Arkaleus or real. I don't know whether Arkaleus is some kind of prophit, or if he's just some random person, but I don't think we should make assumptions or disrespect anyone. Although at times he may seem to act like he's "above you", most of Arkaleus's stuff is done with good intentions, and I try to take his words into consideration.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ha! I have strange ways, but I have won my brother.

Herman is a older boy, and he knows there is something to my words. It is more than the sounds they make, they have a power. It is more virtuous to speak straightly and righteously, even if the words offend the ears of the dainty.

Arkaleus

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Arkaleus]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
Ha! I have strange ways, but I have won my brother.

Herman is a older boy, and he knows there is something to my words. It is more than the sounds they make, they have a power. It is more virtuous to speak straightly and righteously, even if the words offend the ears of the dainty.

Arkaleus

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Arkaleus]

I've learned some things in my 17 years on this earth
I usually enjoy reading your posts. Whether or not you're really "spiratually lifted" I'm not sure, but either way you seem like a very knowlegeable person. You seem to follow various aspects of a few different religions. I respect that you don't have to conform to ONE religion. It seems logical that Mohammad and Jesus could have both existed and been sons of God (Is that what Mohammad was? I don't know my muslim history). Even if I don't necessarily believe it, it's logical to me. I still have much to learn.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

For when I speak, I am in the 'spirit', and I tell people things they must know, in the name of the Lord, who commanded us to spread the 'word.'

Okay, can we clarify exactly where your knowledge comes from before going any further?

Do you just feel yourself well studied and obligated to share or are you going to divulge at some point that you are communicating with something outside yourself that puts you in this unique role?

Though an interesting discussion is occurring on this thread, I am a little dubious because of certain terms you are using already. For instance, speaking in the "spirit", my time is short (Can you explain that one?) and your initial use of the salutation "Dear Child".

For those who don't know or haven't noticed, that term is commonly used as a salutation by an entity suppossedly communicating information via some sort of apparition.

As for my interest in you indicating your time is short I would question the prudence of taking on the task you have volunteered for on this thread, as it is obviously a task of some magnitude.

Please don't take any of this personal, I do feel these are legitimate questions considering what you are offering.

My knowledge comes from the 'word' itself....the one who is our Saviour. For when I am to answer a question , I am not 'myself',..but, rather I am answering you now in the 'spirit' the 'spirit of Truth', spews from my mouth to all who shall read this. There comes a feeling of total peace, and knowing, things that I do not know when I am not in the 'spirit'. This compels me to do what I am doing, and to act with mercy love, cleanliness and honesty, for when in the 'spirit' I can do nothing evil...as some may or will think, as 'sprits', such as evil ones!" I am a truth to ears and whoever hears me will believe in time that Jesus Christ is coming, and that we of this world who want to be in an eternal place where it is peaceful, loving harmonius, strived to perfection for us, for as he went to prepare a place for us, he has done so. This world will not be our home, It will a new world, one that you do not understand yet, ut will. We wll be swept high into the air to live with Christ Forever. He says, "I come and to the ones who have seen and were blind, and the ones who have heard me cry unto you "repent' yet have remained deaf, and have not listened, ...will be judged, for when I used what my father gave me, and rid man of evil, and blindness, then and only then did they believe for they had to witness it with their eyes to believe, woe to them, who does not believe and wait for a sign for none shall be given to you, you wil be confused in the nature of your thinking and the lust and greed have become the things you want, the things you see that are beautiful and lust afte, the money you have yet do not help your neighbor, the faith you say you have yet you talk in back of your mother , your father, your sister brother child and friend. You speak eloquent words to them, then you spew hatred when they take thr\eir leave and are absent from you. I know what you have said and wha you lust after. Yet my laws you have not kept, my word you have not tried to understand, your heart uyou have still not opened to let he who would save you..in. I tell you this, as sure as the fig tree, is in two, I shall join them together so that it may be one. The western world be warned, owe is upon you, your hour of tribualtion is at hand. The days of the serpent is here. As the eagle devoured the snake, I shall devour you."

I am not saying what is said, but he who speaks through me is. No man is perfect, no woman sacred. If you want to know what I believe in, I do study a bible, but mostly I keep what I know that is not in the bible to myself, for what I am to say is not yet. I am to try to get you, to look inside your heart and ask yourself "Have I lusted after someone other than God?" Have I sinned , if so what sins did I commit? What have I done so that the Lord is angered with me? What are my beliefs, and do I really believe that Christ will come? If Christ is to come soon, will he save me even though I have not kept his commandments, have worshipped other foolish things, and idolized after material things, and have I been given money an done any good with it, and if not, who can I help with my money? I speak not of a church to help, but a child, a family, who has nothing, for I tell you it will be repaid to you.
One other things that makes myelf feel close to him is a song, that Josh Groban, sings, "To where you are".
I pray to him, and say "Fly me up to where you are,beyond the distant
star, I wish upon this night to see you smile... if only for awhile, to know
your there, a breath aways not far to where you are.
and I believe that angels bleed and that love will live on and never leave.
I know this is long so I will adress your other questions nexty.

Realoritt,..........I know it is within all of you to come to Christ and ask for forgiveness, and to be sorrowful for your sins, for he shall make you new, on that day and you shall have eternity in peace, and be with the angels and the saints.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninki
holy cow man! seapeople i guess he told you!! lol!!
anywhoo i want to jump in here!

Arkaleus- why and how do you identify with christ and his words? you claim to be something other than human is that correct? why do you feel the need to talk over peoples heads when actually jesus got on peoples level? why do you always act super spiritual, like you are a great teacher/ do you feel this to be your calling? i ask you again how do you see yourself identified with christ enough to use his words as a guide? are you a christ follower?

realorritt- is your intention to spread the gospel? good for you!
some people will take this as being a know it all,and call you self righteous, its the way of the world.
I dont know yet what you believe completly, so i cannot say that i agree with you on your viewpoints, maybee you could post what you believe so people have an idea of where your coming from.

to anyone- i believe every generation should be ready for the return of christ and live like they are in last days! maybee you will die tomorow? maybee you will live to 100? either way get yourself ready to meet your maker! be dressed and ready!

Riley- does judgement = war?? i do not believe so! judgement and justice are part of love.

I do not hold myself above anyone, or anything. If you got that impression it is not what I am! I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the
one who diedfor us, one who took all our sins, and took the brutal pain and suffering for us, so that we may have life! I believe, and this is not from any bible, but witin myself, what I feel and know about the mystery concerning Jesus Christ.
I believe that he diedover 2000 years ago, on April 16. That he rose, and was lifted into heaven to be with his father, where he went to prepare a place for us who are to come, when he appears, and call us up to join him in the air to live with him, not on this earth, but a new earth he has already created and is ready for us. We shall all bow before him, as we respect our President, prime Minister, we shall kiss his feet, and proclaim our sins and he will make us new, ...like a sculpture, and as all old things are gone all things will be newThe Lord is our President if you will our leader, for eternity, there will be peace, and understanding of things so complex, but will be o our advantage as we live harmonisly with him and the angels and saints, andnimals. Just as we speak, so shall they, we shall not use money, but earn our living, We shall become humbled, not as the world is now, the ones who have vast acreages of land, yet see small babies starving and give nothing to him or her, and ignore the homeless man on the corner. The homeless man on the orner is a test to our kindness, and The Lord shall know what is in our hearts form our works, and if we bypassed the homeless man and went into a shop to buy or eat, then it will be made known to all who have lived before us and after us, all of our deeds good and bad will be made known to everyone, there will be no place to hide.
These days will be a test for the people who have read about him, who have cried at the theatre over the move about him, yet still do not open their hearts so they live by his laws. This is a time of the devil and his reign, a test of my faith and your faith. Will we fight for Jesus,..or look the other way, so we do not become hungry or ill? If we go by current events, and we take the mark, then we are a child of Satan. But if we do not, we shall know peace and love like never before. colors will be so beautiful, they are colors not of this world, but his world he prepared for us. We will communicate and work together, not on a computer, but we will be taken back when we worked the land. We will not know war any longer, he has made it a beautiful shining cty which shall be above the earth where we will live with him, if we believe in him,and stay true to his laws and not give in to the devil and his temptations. I believe we are all going to see something major happen in the world soon, as what happened in Thailand, will happen again....where at..... I cannot say yet. But I believe in love, and kindness and giving yourself to others whenthey need you, being a shoulder when your friend or foe needs to cry, and I love all people races and religions, I hate nobody, even the murderer, I love, for I know he may have been forgiven through our Lord' heart. I am no-one to judge,and believe that we should not judge anyone, for as Mary was a sinner and they cast a stone at her, Jesus was quick' to defend her, and was right in what he said. "Who here who has not sinned, speak first." For, who spoke?
I have sinned, and I have found Jesus, I believe when you find Jesus and you serve him, you become a different person, a child of Christ, one who thinks different than before with clarity and sees a much different painting hangin on the wall now. I believe that YOU are a believer, n that you already know these things, and I say "Good
for you..praise Him who is coming soon~"

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

My knowledge comes from the 'word' itself....the one who is our Saviour. For when I am to answer a question , I am not 'myself',..but, rather I am answering you now in the 'spirit' the 'spirit of Truth', spews from my mouth to all who shall read this. There comes a feeling of total peace, and knowing, things that I do not know when I am not in the 'spirit'. This compels me to do what I am doing, and to act with mercy love, cleanliness and honesty, for when in the 'spirit' I can do nothing evil...as some may or will think, as 'sprits', such as evil ones!" I am a truth to ears and whoever hears me will believe in time that Jesus Christ is coming, and that we of this world who want to be in an eternal place where it is peaceful, loving harmonius, strived to perfection for us, for as he went to prepare a place for us, he has done so. This world will not be our home, It will a new world, one that you do not understand yet, ut will. We wll be swept high into the air to live with Christ Forever. He says, "I come and to the ones who have seen and were blind, and the ones who have heard me cry unto you "repent' yet have remained deaf, and have not listened, ...will be judged, for when I used what my father gave me, and rid man of evil, and blindness, then and only then did they believe for they had to witness it with their eyes to believe, woe to them, who does not believe and wait for a sign for none shall be given to you, you wil be confused in the nature of your thinking and the lust and greed have become the things you want, the things you see that are beautiful and lust afte, the money you have yet do not help your neighbor, the faith you say you have yet you talk in back of your mother , your father, your sister brother child and friend. You speak eloquent words to them, then you spew hatred when they take thr\eir leave and are absent from you. I know what you have said and wha you lust after. Yet my laws you have not kept, my word you have not tried to understand, your heart uyou have still not opened to let he who would save you..in. I tell you this, as sure as the fig tree, is in two, I shall join them together so that it may be one. The western world be warned, owe is upon you, your hour of tribualtion is at hand. The days of the serpent is here. As the eagle devoured the snake, I shall devour you."

I am not saying what is said, but he who speaks through me is. No man is perfect, no woman sacred. If you want to know what I believe in, I do study a bible, but mostly I keep what I know that is not in the bible to myself, for what I am to say is not yet. I am to try to get you, to look inside your heart and ask yourself "Have I lusted after someone other than God?" Have I sinned , if so what sins did I commit? What have I done so that the Lord is angered with me? What are my beliefs, and do I really believe that Christ will come? If Christ is to come soon, will he save me even though I have not kept his commandments, have worshipped other foolish things, and idolized after material things, and have I been given money an done any good with it, and if not, who can I help with my money? I speak not of a church to help, but a child, a family, who has nothing, for I tell you it will be repaid to you.
One other things that makes myelf feel close to him is a song, that Josh Groban, sings, "To where you are".
I pray to him, and say "Fly me up to where you are,beyond the distant
star, I wish upon this night to see you smile... if only for awhile, to know
your there, a breath aways not far to where you are.
and I believe that angels bleed and that love will live on and never leave.
I know this is long so I will adress your other questions nexty.

Realoritt,..........I know it is within all of you to come to Christ and ask for forgiveness, and to be sorrowful for your sins, for he shall make you new, on that day and you shall have eternity in peace, and be with the angels and the saints.

I am well studied in the bible, many bibles, and through prayer. I am compelled to tell what I know when it is 'time' for me to divulge, the answer, for as I stated before it is not I who is answering you or anyone else, in answers but the 'spirit' which is in me and is him answers to you!
The days when minds are searching for the truth is here much mre so now than ever and there is a reason why.....He who is Jesus is coming, I do not know the hour the day the moth nor the time, only God knows that!
When I speak and say dear cild it is the holy spirit talking who dwells in my being, to tell things, not all at once, but over time , so no-one is overwhelmed by this connecton` through the 'spirit' speaking truth through me,.
If you are answered with "Dear Child: then know it is "Him" who has risen and is coming who is speaking to you ..not I.

Realorritt..........Give your heart to Jesus, repent, keep his laws, worship him only! The time is coming for a one world government, a one world monetary sysyem, and a mark that is to be placed on our right hand or forehead and if we take it we are in alliance with satan! Never let anyone inject anything into your right hand or forehead.

home.earthlink.net...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join