It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ITS MORPHIN' TIME!!! Power Rangers Reboot Confirmed For 2017

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

WETA Workshop, the same company that did the costume designs for Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit series, is in charge of suit design and visual effects for the reboot along with a lot of other big names in the industry that were involved with Game of Thrones, The Revenant and even the upcoming Rogue One Star Wars movie. High hopes!

Power Rangers Official Plot Released

Allison Shearmur (The Hunger Games franchise; Rogue One: A Star Wars Story)and Brent O'Connor (Warcraft) serve as executive producers. Brian Tyler (Avengers: Age of Ultron; Now You See Me)is the composer and Kelli Jones (Straight Outta Compton, Sons of Anarchy)is the costume designer. Set decorator is Oscar-nominated Hamish Purdy (The Revenant) and stunt coordinator is Paul Jennings (Game of Thrones, San Andreas, The Dark Knight). Weta Workshop (The Lord of the Rings, Avatar, District 9) is in charge of suit design and visual effects. Andrew Menzies (Fury, X-Men)is the production designer and Director of Photography is Matt Lloyd (Daredevil, Cop Car).

edit on 6-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

(post by IridescentPhoenix removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by IridescentPhoenix removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IridescentPhoenix
a reply to: Konduit

What faggotry is this? I hope a 747 filled with gasoline crashes into the production set!

Hey man tone it down a bit, this isn't cool man.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
OMG when Tommy (green ranger) Kissed Kimberly (pink ranger) I died, my whole life changed!
and then the whole green to white ranger drama, and and and do do do do do do.

I am so geeked right now, I don't even care if the homeless hipsters judge me.

My little brother and I used to rush home from school just to watch this everyday and we would ALWAYS get in trouble for destroying the house because we morphed into rangers and beat each other up.

I again, am the most stoked

#powerrangerfangirl4life

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Squirlli
OMG when Tommy (green ranger) Kissed Kimberly (pink ranger) I died, my whole life changed!
and then the whole green to white ranger drama, and and and do do do do do do.

I am so geeked right now, I don't even care if the homeless hipsters judge me.

My little brother and I used to rush home from school just to watch this everyday and we would ALWAYS get in trouble for destroying the house because we morphed into rangers and beat each other up.

I again, am the most stoked

#powerrangerfangirl4life

me and you can morph into rangers and beat the hell outta each other if you want, I got dibbs on the honey badger zord.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join