It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lone Woman Defies Neo Nazi March

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Nothing wrong with the original panthers anyway, never particularly liked their communist leanings but they were fearless and had every right to stand up and object to being brutalised. Were they supposed to live with a boot on their neck forever or just go and die quietly?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Nothing wrong with the original panthers anyway, never particularly liked their communist leanings but they were fearless and had every right to stand up and object to being brutalised. Were they supposed to live with a boot on their neck forever or just go and die quietly?

What are these citizens supposed to do? Just sit back and watch their culture be over run and replaced? I'm not saying going Nazi is the answer, but it's the expected result of looking the other way as a people are displaced. We constantly hear how evil and wrong it was to do that int he past, but now those same people seem content to let it happen now as some sort of perceived payback.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
If they really were Nazis they would have probably stomped her and walked on.

As it was, they seem to just be a bunch of folks sick of how things are in their country.
She'd have been in real danger protesting a Muslim march, but, that doesn't make such a good story."

They really are neo nazis, you haven't been following the thread. Good story or not, it is not the topic.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: reldra

No sources, it is just typing.

Seriously? Well, I dont blame you. The media ignores it so it makes it easier for people like you to ignore it.

Black Lives Matter co-founder tweets about killing "men and white folks"

Black Lives Matter Co-Founder: ‘All Lives Matter’ a Racial Slur, ‘White Folks Gotta Give Up Something’

The above is a toned down version of what you typically hear from black supremacists. They want whites to commit mass suicide or be killed in order to give up power. These guys were making the same argument:

Farrakhan: We Must Rise Up and Kill Those Who Kill Us; Stalk Them and Kill Them

The first link doesn't say that. The second link is broken. The video from Harvard is an exercise. Next.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

What are these citizens supposed to do? Just sit back and watch their culture be over run and replaced? I'm not saying going Nazi is the answer, but it's the expected result of looking the other way as a people are displaced. We constantly hear how evil and wrong it was to do that int he past, but now those same people seem content to let it happen now as some sort of perceived payback.

This is not a reaction to current immigration, as much as you seem to want it it be. This Neo Nazi group has always hated non-whites.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I honestly don't know what the solution is, theres so many problems that are being caused by this that its hatd to know where to even begin but joining the extreme far right in protest will only cause problems for generations to come; the kids of the non violent non criminal immigrants that just wanted to be left alone in peace won't forget what they're seeing or the way their parents are being treated. Have seen it happen here too many times.

I suppose a good start would be to form a protest movement outside the usual parameters of the system that puts an end to creating displaced people though warfare, then they won't have any excuse to go there.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: reldra

Funny how an inspiring thread like this gets some attention while any Trump thread climbs to the front page.

Of course, I applaud this woman and this whole event reminds me of one brave Chinese man verses tanks. This world needs more people like this!

Neo Nazis. What a complete waste of time it is hating everyone. What does it accomplish?

True. The photo is definitely iconic.

I had the feeling people would show up and twist this, somehow try to make the neo nazis look like they were helping. Next, someone will describe them as a charity group. lol

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

At least she is fighting real racism, unlike the so called Social Justice Warriors whom some actually made up racism claims in one University.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Where are the rest of Sweden? Just let these idiots do this and only one person opposes it. That's outrageous. I can guarantee if there was a neo nazi March in my city there would be a counter March that would make those little racists wet themselves.

I don't think there is any suggestion she was the only person protesting, but she was the person who was there at that point in the march standing in front of them and made that gesture on her own. You can see police by the side of the marchers and also by the side of the pavement so it's clear that opposition was expected and presumably kept apart from the marchers.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

At least she is fighting real racism, unlike the so called Social Justice Warriors whom some actually made up racism claims in one University.

Thar sentence has a Palin-like structure.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

This movement is not just anti-black, its anything that is not Nordic, including Christianity.

I remember they burned 800 year old Stave Churches for no real reason besides the anti-christian metal movement.

Move over, they dont like ANYONE

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Palin? Reality...

The BUS hoax

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

That, in essence, describes exactly what these, or many of them, are.

Tribalism run amok.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Palin? Reality...

The BUS hoax

I was aware of that instance. It is only one.

The Palin comment was about sentence structure only, it is how she speaks.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Good.

I wish more people would do as she did.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I watched that Harvard video and excersize or not what they say is absolutely disgusting.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

I watched that Harvard video and excersize or not what they say is absolutely disgusting.

Lets see if Reldra can find a single solitary example of a school or university debate that involved arguing in favor of a racial genocide.

In this case the guys actually won the debate with that argument. What were they arguing? Green energy alternatives. They were basically arguing that world would benefit from killing off all white people.

SJWs feel the need to rationalize and justify anti-white racism. Who knows why? I think it has to do with how we're indoctrinated from the beginning that white people have always been out to get non-white people. All non white people are taught to be racially paranoid and the whites feel the need to prove they're not a racist. I've always compared it to a more widespread version of the Salem Witch Trials. Just replace witches with racists.

We're getting off topic though. If those guys are truly Nazis then screw them. The black woman was definitely well within her rights and who could blame her? However, this is a natural reaction to the clear attack on on their culture. It's actually a lot like what's happening here in the US.

edit on 6-5-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join