It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-"Establishment" Media - Rise against the Slavers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Great Anti "Establishment" media -

Sharing some of my favourite media speaking out against the corruption infesting every collective and individual fiber of our industrial complex.
I do not say I agree with every single piece of information presented here but i do relate to the majority and feel personally attached to the same ideals. All different artists in their own right, but all speaking against the same virus that plagues us. George Carlin for me was a great promoter of the truth, regardless of the societal repercussions it could potentially cause, give the world one hundred like minded thinkers with the same ability to draw in and capture an audience, perhaps then, things would change. Obviously feel free to add to this list, Encouraged in fact.

George Carlin - Anti-American/Anti-Establishment Material
www.youtube.com...

Mos Def & Immortal Tech - Bush knocked down the towers
www.youtube.com...

2pac - Changes
www.youtube.com...

Rage against the machine - The ghost of old Tom Joad
www.youtube.com...

Rage against the machine - Killing in the name of
www.youtube.com...

Akir ft Immortal Tech - Treason
www.youtube.com...

Immortal Tech - The Poverty of Philosophy
www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-5-2016 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Anti-Establishment media is not what's called for, truthful & objective media would be a start

You're right on George Carlin though, great stand up who was politically aware with routines still as relevant today.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

He was, to a degree, perfection. He could bring to light goverment/Establishment issues, frame them in a humouress yet factual way, all whilst avoiding the easily obtainable label of "Conspiracy theorist"

Also labeling this media as the opposite of truthfull and objective is a false statement in my opinion.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

I liked Carling, but I have to say I think he and those like him; who teach us to laugh at things that should make us angry, are not helping! quite the opposite in fact!

The bbc have always used comedy to pacify the nation.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

He has still accomplished more than most do regarding these subjects. In a world of sheep, perhaps the best way to reach them is to first disguise yourself in a wool coat.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon

He has still accomplished more than most do regarding these subjects. In a world of sheep, perhaps the best way to reach them is to first disguise yourself in a wool coat.

Did he ever take off the wool coat?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

He was always quite clear of his position, to watch the people commit themselves to a false way of life, Id say that would be his failing. He was intelligent with a very accurate insight into the "goings on" within America (And by extension globally). He could of achieved more through pro active involvement, or perhaps that would of been what destroyed his credibility. Who knows.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
TPTB are all dealing with the same rising tide of knowledge which is now pushing EveryMan into an enlightened state.IMHO every 3657 years a cyclical global displacement of the ocean basins catalysed by non-terestrial machinations possibly Nibiru-Wormwood-ect ect ect occurs and knocks humanity back to the stone age in some areas while other small equally isolated pockets salvage some technology which keeps them alive long enough to ensure species continuation.IMHO we lose over 75% of our population.IMHO there are 1000s of examples of music and artistic expression where truths have been told in euphamisms and parables , these are a few of my favorites.Maybe others share my likes.

www.youtube.com... is whats coming.

www.youtube.com... is what mny many people have given as their gift to humanity you see knowledge catalyses duty and commitment to share it ,so carries a heavy pricetag.

www.youtube.com... is whats coming.........ask Noah about this one.

www.youtube.com... explaining whats going to happen to all the younger generation in messages they will understand.....she is even describing things in the sequences of the event causing the displacement waves as they will occur chronologiclly .

www.youtube.com... is about the message being sent and how people are conditioned to box it out of their reality and its also a map to the events chronology.

www.youtube.com... correlates to Noahs story of the opening of the "Fountains of the Deep".And its to cool to not include on the list.

www.youtube.com... is my personal favorite because like "Are we out of the Woods yet?" this song describes what young people will really be experiencing in the moments coming.

I had a really hip Substitute teacher come to my school when I was a young teen and he actually dumped the curriculum and taught us free-style.......we would listen to music and then write down our interpretations ,then we would shut off the lights in the room and play the song and when it was done everyone would write down their interpretations,then you would go up and orate your version,and finally everyone would have speak-easy about all the different stories we each saw in the music.We did this with books and poetry as well.

There are many many more 1000s and 1000s of examples of music art film poetry and sciences which are used as conduits to send messges to the masses.....anything which has the power to reach the MASSES is being driven by the "good" or "bad" guys.These conduits of communication are the literal battleground....the "Trenches".

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

He was always quite clear of his position, to watch the people commit themselves to a false way of life, Id say that would be his failing. He was intelligent with a very accurate insight into the "goings on" within America (And by extension globally). He could of achieved more through pro active involvement, or perhaps that would of been what destroyed his credibility. Who knows.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the guy, 99% of the time he was spot on, and in some of his shows I can't help but think he was on the point of taking the piss because there he was showing then what was really going on in the world and their only reaction was to laugh!

He should have gone further, he should have said "Vote for me" but he didn't.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

An interesting opinion. Just out of curiosity, what do you mean when you say a remaining 25% are taken back to the stone age? 25% is still over 1750000000 people. Enough to ensure technology will be recreatable in the new, remade world. Sciences will continue to exist, knowledge of music will be mantained, of art, of crafts, trades, languages, mathematics etc...

I get a religious vibe from you and the pieces of music i have listened to usually represent some form of 'wave' or 'flood' in their lyrics. Is this a personalised view of a coming rapture?

But anyway thanks for the input, always good to hear music you would not usually listen to.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I completely agree
. I am watching some of his pieces now and it has always occured to me he may just be insulting them to a certain extent. Alot of his rants on idiots and those blinded by false freedom would, without a doubt, include a large portion of his audiences, both fans and occassional samplers. He berates them, they laugh and pay for the pleasure..Can you think of a better metaphor for what he argues against. With hindsight this may of been his finest portrayal of personalised art. Not only show the public what is happening, subject them to that very concept as you preach against it and attempt to wake them to it.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Not only show the public what is happening, subject them to that very concept as you preach against it and attempt to wake them to it.

Wow what a thought!
I will now go watch some George... and his audience!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

He was, by all accounts, a legend. I'll send a prayer to him, perhaps he will answer me 50% of the time.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

I liked Carling, but I have to say I think he and those like him; who teach us to laugh at things that should make us angry, are not helping! quite the opposite in fact!

The bbc have always used comedy to pacify the nation.

Oh that explains Faulty Towers and Monty Python...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Thank you OP for a great thread.

I mean if we experience 100% coastal and continental innundation caused by displacement waves which are able to go over mountain ranges tops and are created by the "dipping" action of the nose of every Continent as it goes nose down into the ocean basins and begins to be pulled loose from its moorings and the reciprocal global sloshing of the water in its basins.

Innundation by multiple displacement waves as oppossed to being hit by a Tsunami which is cannot ever be big enough to be comparable to a displacement wave in terms of size or imapct.

So if we lose 75% or more.....I lean to 85+% losses myself in estimation.....and these people are spread out like Ants after you hit their hill with a couple of 5 gallon pails of water .....with NOTHING LEFT ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET.....nothing.....with most areas being under millions and millions and millions of square miles of mudflats or debris....most survivors will be like Ants clinging to blades of grass and 50% of the Event survivors will perish within 60 days with insufficient resources or medical care and support of groups or communitys.......of the 50% who make it 60 days...50% of them will die in the next 60 days before they find group with meaningfull numbers.......and then competition for resources will happen with a Mad-Max scenario in some areas.....Humanity will be embryonic for a long long time.Those with technology and power will NOT wish to come riding in to anyones rescue right away....they will conserve their resources and farm the soon to be savage unlearned surviviors trying to survive long enough to form small groups.

No Hospitals to scavenge from.....no cars and Houses and Stores to salvage things from.......no plants to eat......no animals to eat......no fresh drinkable water.....no anti-biotics......NO SCHOOLS.....no books or computers or continuity of knowledge and education beyond what is in the MEMORIES of the remaining survivors....

Most of the DUMBS and bomb shelters under 2 miles of mud.

Maybe 3-4 pockets of semi-organised technology with no satellites and no global communications and very limited resources.These groups will initially rule the world, all of humanity.

You likely get the religous vibe because every single major religous doctrine in the world comes from one singular history recital and its about this Event....everyone has been exposed to this reality in many forms without understanding its overriding bonding humnitarian message.I am not religous.I am an Observationalist.

I dont consider a cyclical global whitewash which could on any go-round wipe all of us terrestrial Humans out to be a Rapture.

Thanks again for the interesting thread.

edit on 5-5-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

If you have not already come across this, I think here he truely trys to reach a serious tone and connect to the audience by breaching the facade of his comedy.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

In terms of natural disasters you are most likely correct. I don't believe there will be survivors when this event occurs though. I expect, many years from now, spread over a long period of time, global epidemics will finally bring about the only possibility our race left ourselves, death and extinction. Quite deserved to be honest, but perhaps there will be survivors and they will repopulate. I have no doubt they will repeat the same mistakes though, time and time again.

I personally have become very skeptical of religion, though not an atheist, just failing to grasp this Godly plan that involves so much needless suffering. From a logic stand point, an omnipotent and omnipresent God could save the earth and everyone on it overnight. I say this because it becomes hard to trust a bible that has more in common with a fictional novel rather than a factual book. I hope there is a god and he comes to redeem us all, i have little faith in this prospect though.

Thanks for the praise, I am glad you enjoyed the thread.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I understand your views on religon.....as an Observationalist I see all Doctrines as telling the exact same story and it is one of empowement one which clearly and definitively defines Humanity as their own Master and Commander.The Doctrines all contain the answers todays religons keep us looking for endlessly.

If there is a 3657 year whitewash of all of Earths creations then you would have to work this reality into what we are taught to believe.....most religous doctrines attribute the great Flood to being a punative act of god.Could have been a natural cycle ,could have been a fluke asteroid hit,could have been a meteor intentionally bunted towards Earth to wipe things clean using the Oceans.I do not believe any God intentionally caused the Flood or any of the cyclical devestations to punish us,I believe the cycles are a part of nature that we have always had knowledge of ,knowledge which has many times been hidden,knowledge any definition of God would undeniably share.

The confusion over the age of the Earth is caused by series of overlapping circular cyclical histories and this cyclical history is covered up by institutions which push single linear historical timeline upon us.

When entire civilizations are suddenly covered by over 1 mile of garbage comprised of human and plant and animal and technological refuse strange things begin to happen underground...... IMHO rock is made much much quicker than we are taught,geology is simply another area we have been lied to about.

I might suggest taking your preffered doctrinal book and use a highlighter pen to mark EVERY SINGLE WORD WHICH REPRESENTS AN OPINION OR EMOTION ,then read whats left as a true history book telling you what is coming and how to survive it by working with each other.Every doctrine holds this same keystone history because all of humanity experienced one event and recorded explicit directions of how to survive it by sharing knowledge NOT by hiding it in religons and the secret societies religous deciet forced to form to preserve this knowledge.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

All controlled opposition to keep ur mind off the major issues. Ie: flat earth, eternal life etc

new topics

top topics

join