It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rolling Stones Ask Donald Trump to Stop Using Their Music

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The taco story is brilliant... it's trending on twitter lol. How dare he eat Taco's and say he loves hispanics. That kind of hate speech should not be tolerated!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
But Keith and Mick did say that Trump could use their song

Sweet Neo Con

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The taco story is brilliant... it's trending on twitter lol. How dare he eat Taco's and say he loves hispanics. That kind of hate speech should not be tolerated!

Not only was it super creepy disconnect pandering, but this noticed when someone zoomed in...

Donald Trump is eating a taco salad on top of a bikini-clad photo of his ex-wife, Marla Maples.
www.theverge.com...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Indigo5

It's all okay because he posed with a taco salad and said he loves Hispanics today.

Holy crap! I thought you were kidding and then actually googled it just in case!

Holy hell...What is next? Him tweeting a pic of himself eating watermelon "I love the blacks!"

He deleted the tweet but far too late. Let's hope he learned his lesson on cheap pandering because after black people would be women :/

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

It's all okay because he posed with a taco salad and said he loves Hispanics today.

Holy crap! I thought you were kidding and then actually googled it just in case!

Holy hell...What is next? Him tweeting a pic of himself eating watermelon "I love the blacks!"

He deleted the tweet but far too late. Let's hope he learned his lesson on cheap pandering because after black people would be women :/

His new handlers are taking away his phone...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Whoa!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Not only was it super creepy disconnect pandering, but this noticed when someone zoomed in...

Donald Trump is eating a taco salad on top of a bikini-clad photo of his ex-wife, Marla Maples.
www.theverge.com...

What is 'super creepy disconnect pandering'? - you'll have to explain!
Wasn't the photo a magazine cover (or page)? What does it mean do you think?
edit on 5/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I'm actually surprised he hasn't done that yet. It certainly seems like the kind of thing that would appeal to he's main supporter base... given there ability to grasp an intellectual thought process.

I love when you try to make yourself sound "smarter than a Trump supporter"... while butchering the English language with typos and pseudo-statements that don't even make sense, but what really tickles me is how many people agree with you.

It reminds me of a thread posted not too long ago. I'm gonna have to go look for it now and re-post your comment there as a perfect example of what the OP was addressing.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What happened to "We're not gonna take it" by twisted sister? I thought that was his song.

Very appropriate I think

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

www.theverge.com...

Alas - That is likely what Trump shouted as his handlers wrestled the phone out of his hand and deleted the tweet...unfortunately too late though as people had captured and re-tweeted it.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

www.theverge.com...

Alas - That is likely what Trump shouted as his handlers wrestled the phone out of his hand and deleted the tweet...unfortunately too late though as people had captured and re-tweeted it.

Which tweet was deleted?

Can you find it? Maybe you have been misinformed

edit on 5/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

There's just so many to choose from.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I'm actually surprised he hasn't done that yet. It certainly seems like the kind of thing that would appeal to he's main supporter base... given there ability to grasp an intellectual thought process.

I love when you try to make yourself sound "smarter than a Trump supporter"... while butchering the English language with typos and pseudo-statements that don't even make sense, but what really tickles me is how many people agree with you.

It reminds me of a thread posted not too long ago. I'm gonna have to go look for it now and re-post your comment there as a perfect example of what the OP was addressing.

It's what low information people do

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Stones don't own the rights to those songs,, why else would they still be playing

As a result, Allen Kleins ABKCO acquired ownership of the disputed songs and was able to publish

Allen Klein the ruthless svengali

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Sorry, but I'm failing to grasp your intellectual thought process... or the other one.

edit on 5-5-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Sorry, but I'm failing to grasp your intellectual thought process... or the other one.

Lol - I was agreeing with you.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Meanwhile those of us who remember Bush Jr. are listening to this song:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
you nailed it

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I personally prefer this one:

"Politicians hide themselves away, they only started the war. Why should they go out to fight, they leave that all to the poor!"

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

No, no, no. The blacks love him remember?
edit on 5/5/2016 by Monger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join