It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unproven Conspiracy Aside, What do you think of the current Establishments?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
We have had incredible scandals and revelations throughout our recent history, and of course this spreads like a interconnected web throughout history.

We can start with the religious scandals, or more approrpiately, Church based scandals. I will not bother going into specific detail as it is'nt necessary and unfortunately there are countless cases of child abuse that we Know of.

I am not an atheist, nor am i religious, so i detest the church with an open mind. I see the good deeds christians can achieve but I fail to see the need for a paedohpillic industrial complex; Have no doubt that is precisely what it is at the (rotten) core. These people take your money, feed you lies and molest your children. All of them? No. More than you expect or should tolerate? Most definately. Several child molesters within an organisation does'nt necessarily implicate said organisation but we are talking Wide spread/large scale/Voluminous and worst of all they are protected from justice, defended with words, by the very people who are supposed to seek the highest levels of morality.

Independent Central Banking Systems; or just Daytime theives for short.

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, Give a man a bank and he can rob the world". True words, who are the real criminals in this day and age? The man who stole your car, your phone, your wallet? I mean, definately a criminal by definition but truthly he (or she) is pretty small scale compared to the prowling embezzlers who steal from you night and day. And this is without mentioning the criminal syndicates that go hand in hand with government.
It is well known history that the Federal Reserve for example rose to their status through covert means. It is also thought by many past leaders to be considered "One of the greatest threats to humanity"
Anyone who stands up to these giants and pose's a threat dies, coincidence or does logic tell you otherwise. JFK, Lincoln, louis McFadden.... opposed them, amongst other things, and probably died for it(I am not speaking from a place of conspiracy logic here, but people that are assassinated tend to be causing problems to somebody powerful, just following the bread crumbs)? Why is this acceptable? Why is it tolerated? This kind of financial corruption has sparked Outrage and rebellion in the past, in periods where information and communication were less accessible. Thomas Jefferson what a wise man in thoughts.

"Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then be trusted with the government of others? Or have we found angels in the form of kings to govern him? Let history answer this question." TJ

"Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter." TJ (Is this not applicable to todays circumstances? Would you consider MSM news or an extension of Government?...Operation Mockingbird).

Government speaks for itself. From proven conspiracys such as MKUltra, Operation Northwood(Thanks 'God' for Kennedy, though i suspect it did'nt stop there), Operation Paperclip, CIA Drug trafficking (I mean the CIA destroyed this man until he commited suicide, Then apologised 9 years later. Thats acceptable though right?),Operation Mockingbird, NSA Conspiracy, Cointel pro (Counter Intelligence Program), Rockefeller Syphilis occurence...This list goes on with several others of differing seriousness. These are just proven events that have such high levels of deceit and are obviously extremely criminal in nature. Putting these in the basket with general day to day political corruption and camouflage, Will leave you with a pretty crap easter present.

I believe i will run out of space if i try to include a piece on the Medical Regulation Authorities and the Pharmaceutical Giants but consider them and their ever profit chasing, Anti-Care ethics Included.

I have tried to hit the points without over explaining or detailing what alot of people will already be aware of in the interest of hearing any anti-anti-establishment comments and thoughts. I am always interested to hear the thoughts of those who strongly disagree with whether Government and Billionaire Establishments should be non-exsistent or just publicly owned but not profited from.

George Carlin:
"Give these people an illusion of liberty, A voting day so that they will have an illusion of meaningless choice; Meaningless
choice so that we go like slaves and say i voted. The limits of debate are established before the debate even begins,
and everyone else is marginalised and made out to be communists or some sort of disloyal person, a kook, conspiracy
buff. See they have made that something that should'nt even be entertained for a second that rich people may get together
and have a plan. The only way you cure that, death, bloodshed, i dont advocate it but it seems to be the only choice"

Thomas Jefferson:
"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."

VLR

edit on 5-5-2016 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
In the end our lot will be decided by what we stood for during our time here. Dd we throw in with the corruption and in justice? Did we sell out for a piece of the pie?

At the top it is apparently all power and money oriented, greed and control foremost. Who wants to be ambitious and successful to help support that system?

We have been bred and trained to it. The establishment is us, we give them the power to carry on their wickedness because we earn, pay tax and consume.

Good little Romans.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

In the end our lot will be decided by what we stood for during our time here. Dd we throw in with the corruption and in justice? Did we sell out for a piece of the pie?

At the top it is apparently all power and money oriented, greed and control foremost. Who wants to be ambitious and successful to help support that system?

We have been bred and trained to it. The establishment is us, we give them the power to carry on their wickedness because we earn, pay tax and consume.

Good little Romans.

Good little Romans that we are, now lets all go and live off the land like American Indians did and see what really happens to the "Establishment", well, they will just make one large and I mean large reservation.

you know intrptr, your thoughts into your post are always quite educational from coming from a person who actually says "screw it all" and I'm thinking for the good of myself. keep up the good work, as always, enjoy

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Well spoken and as my foot note says: "The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil. But by those who watch them without doing anything"

One day i do believe it will end in bloodshed and, from a certain perspective, i hope it happens in my life time. It will be good to see the greedy and their supporters brought down by the power of numbers. I would be most concerned with what happened afterwards though, that would be the true test.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'd like to see it all come crashing down but we'd just end up building it again.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Good little Romans.

What an intelligent and poignant post.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
i know 2 things to be absolute in regards to this conversation:

- no establishment will ever execute its duties in good faith and with fiduciary responsibility
- no human will ever believe any establishment exercises its duties in good faith and with fiduciary responsibility

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

Your post says an awful lot about a great many things, but the query that forms your title is what I will respond to here.

First, there are so many proven conspiracies, that it is impossible for a reasoning mind to discount the very real possibility that we are only aware of a small percentage of the corruption and inherent wrongness associated with all the various power structures at play in the world today.

My opinion of EVERY structure which sees a small few wield power over a great many, is that by definition every such structure must be bought down, razed to the ground and its every appendage severed, mutilated, and cast to the four winds in ashes. The reason I say this, is that every time throughout history, that power has been centralised and hoarded, it has resulted in the species being held back, stifled in its progress, it's members individual liberties being destroyed. This may have been understandable in an era where none bar the highest placed in society understood its function, but in this day and age, where finally the majority of the inmates can see the bars of their cages, it cannot be tolerated or appeased.

Whether we speak of religious organisations, governments, agencies of the same, or any other group with power and influence, the situation is the same. In the case of Christian organisations, I believe that organisation and hierarchy amongst mortals is anti-Christian. I believe that worship is a daily process, not a thing for Sunday's, and I give my fealty to no church which possesses land and title, money and power, because these are mortal concerns, not the concerns of my God, or my saviour, Christ Himself. I give my allegiance to Him on High and no other, least of all a mortal being or collective thereof.

These establishments are there purely to centralise power and dominate the minds and hearts of humankind, to crush their freedoms between the hammer of power, and the anvil of powerlessness. I do not accept this hegemony, I do not accept my place as ordained by those who think themselves my betters. My fate is my own, my place is wherever I decide it is, and it is no mans business to tell me otherwise, no councils job to prohibit me, no governments job to rule me. It is instead, the job of every citizen to own his or her government, to force the government they elect to comply with the instructions of the citizens, to enshrine the primacy of the citizen in every facet of every action taken in their name, every step taken underneath their flag.

One day, perhaps sooner than we might assume, this will become the way of things. All that remains is to see how much horror has to come to pass before that happens.
edit on 6-5-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammar issues

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

1)
Agreed. Unfortunately the average mind is far from reasoning and can only be considered critical when it comes to dismissing their fellow non-Government "corporations"(As in us).

2)
Again agreed. Bloodshed, though being unsavoury, will be unavoidable. Perhaps if people had awoke from the proverbial matrix we could of stopped it going that far. Alas i believe it to be to late now. I don't know if you are a reader of fantasy but there is a trilogy "Mistborn" with a principle similar to what you are saying, actually the whole concept is comparable to todays society. An all powerful ruler with his elites surpress all chance of technological advance, destroy all free thinking religions so that only his is existent. He then keeps it that way for 1000 years with only minor cultural differences such as fashion, so just an illusion of free choice. Of course rebellion rises and destroys him over the three books.

3)
Churches are by nature hypocritical, a very important sin in the bible, yet they flaunt their disobiedence shamelessly.

4)
As Thomas Jefferson says above:

"Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then be trusted with the government of others? Or have we found angels in the form of kings to govern him? Let history answer this question."

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."

Thanks for the reply.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I would be most concerned with what happened afterwards though, that would be the true test.

Fighting against something without becoming it in the process.

WWII was long, drawn out and bloody. In the aftermath people were yearning for peace.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Instead they got deceived before, during and after. Operation Paperclip springs to the front of my mind, regarding just the WW2 aspect.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon

Instead they got deceived before, during and after. Operation Paperclip springs to the front of my mind, regarding just the WW2 aspect.

Okay same with any war era, there is peace for a time, then war again. This time is already ongoing, but will end up worse than ever. For my part I want to be able to say I didn't participate on either side. It takes two to tango.

I want to make peace not war, nor wage war against the war makers.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

It does take two to tango. Another example of that is Government, politicians + Population = Gov. I don't vote, as i don't relate to or trust any candidate. An added bonus of this is, when the world finally realises the # pit they have dug for themselves, I can happily say i had no part in it.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Good for us.

Ever see tis bit George Carlin did on voting?

Language warning…

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Yeah i have seen all of his material to my knowledge. His insight and intellect, coupled with his natural charisma as a comedian, makes him one of the best anti-establishment speakers to date IMO.

R.I.P George, R.I.P.

join