It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Physical Appearance of the Anunnaki.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
At times I wonder was the original Sphinx a cat faced sculpture altered over time... Then wonders who placed it?

edit on 5/12/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: hidingthistime

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: hidingthistime
Anyone found an anatomy without ribs attatched in the front or the heart in the upper left of the chest above the left nipple?..

Nope, because no such thing exists.

Thats like saying a whale doesnt exsist, because you have never seen one yet, or a flesh colored crayon.... Just because you havent seen it, does not mean it does not exsist! Lol

Except those things do exist, and examples can be produced. Feel free to produce one example of what you describe and prove me wrong.
I am seeing if I can get some sort of exray done.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

I pretty much picture them looking like the Gods in the movie "Gods of Egypt". Big dudes that look just like us, after all were we not created in Gods image?

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Yes, you can go into any urgent care and request chest x-rays. They will charge you around 200 dollars.

What are you going to do when you find out your anatomy is just like the rest of ours? Do you really not think your ribs attach in the front?

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Anunnaki May have been physically Superior and far far superior in science but There's always the fact that we are clueless in many areas do to the suppression of general knowledge about em, Although humans were supposed be very ignorant to that advanced technology and knowledge It suggests, that Anunnaki had something to hide 🤷🏽‍♂️ From something even more!! powerful than them. That being said, They very well may have altered human DNA And there's question of races like white and black? When these discussions get started people always want to get to the truth Because it could perhaps change the consciousness of a race of people.. And we stop thinking who made all the plant and animal life in this world...??? That's no small feet unless it was done by a far superior being then the Anunnaki ...💥boom ..That the Anunnaki are most evidently aware, of. -D.NEW 240
edit on 25-11-2022 by NuffnToGoOffa because: Punctuation

edit on 25-11-2022 by NuffnToGoOffa because: Foot note

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The Anunnaki are mythical.
That means not real folks.

Harte

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join