It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Physical Appearance of the Anunnaki.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
They were actually corporal astronauts, and the Sumerian writings match the literal translation of the bible, which wasn't meant as religion, but accounts for the elite and leadership of the new land.

Et is corporal.

Also can't proof the longer post again, I meant to write that Enlil was probably Mantis, or an R for reptile. I call them R's now.

Enki was more like your pleiadian type who liked humans, and ensured their survival and that they could upgrade, after humans were nerfed by the dark side.
edit on 7-5-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Yes , Enki was a great role model for how we should treat others and stand up against authority. He refused to be worshipped as a god and wanted to share his knowledge of wisdom so that we can achieve self actualization and become enlightened.
edit on 7-5-2016 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

It is nice to see someone writing about the Anunnaki and interesting to see what you have found. It is becoming more apparent that our existence is that of mother nature and meddling with that nature. There is many pointers to say that yes there was an intervene in our past. Plus there is many sites that are found around earth showing signs of huge power generated from sites that still emanate heat signatures even though all there is there is stone structures. These sites seem that of importance and are also known to some locals as the birth place of the human race.

I will be posting a topic soon about this also.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
CHAPTER VI.

1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' 3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' 4. And they all answered
him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' 5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended ⌈in the days⌉ of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8. These are their chiefs of tens.
CHAPTER VII.

1. And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. 2. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: 3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, 4. the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. 5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. 6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

CHAPTER VIII.

1. And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals 〈 and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. 2. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, Armârôs the resolving of enchantments, Barâqîjâl,
](taught) astrology, Kôkabêl the constellations,Ezêqêêl the knowledge of the clouds, 〈, and Sariêl the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .

So the book of Enoch says the offspring was 3000 ells or 3000 X 18 inches = 4500 feet. I think as usual that something was lost in translation.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I love it when silence is up in the air...Say so much sometimes.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
They were tall and treated their slave humans like dirt.

BTW, they arrived to mine mono gold. Due to their low numbers in personnel, they modified ape man DNA to create a slave race; Adam and Eve.

Later, after Iblis (leader of the Jinn) told Adam that they are nothing more than slaves, the slaves naturally rebelled.

The only solution that the Annunaki could think of was to drag a meteorite to earth and cause the Great Flood to drown the rebels.

Out of the entire population of peeved off slaves, all they could find was one dumb slave family to continue their enslavement; Noah's family.

The whole gold thing always bothered me. There are many other place in our solar system which much more gold then earth. So why bother to mine ut here?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ancienthistorian

It took 6000 years before the new civilizations made an image of the so called annunaki. That image most probably was full of fantasy. But the gods were here on earth long ago. No doubt anymore; at least not in my mind. www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Te Annunaki are no longer in control, their cabal is powerless. All of us are going to be going thru interesting days ahead...especially as Obama has EO'd the power of the presidency to his succesor yesterday...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I've experienced the paranormal I've seen UFO's in my life but ...

The ancients would never fabricate such absurd stories out of Boredom would they ?

We know nothing

That is what we know

It's the same thing we see in religious books. Talking to a snake or a burning bush. It's only as real as we want it to be.

Entertain the thought that we go extinct over night. Nothing much left but my collection of comic books remains. A new species emerges and discovers my comic books thousands of years later. They read about Thor , Superman and the Increible Hulk. They figure these super heroes existed and wee wiped out with the rest of us. Or they speculate that the batman is still alive and walks among them in secrecy as Bruce Wayne.

Wrap your heads around that
edit on 9-5-2016 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I'm careful about news like this,believing things will be better for all of us.

I recently watched a new video from the Canadian former president Paul Hellyer .

It's very interesting what he says, but all those book comercial between the lines ,makes me want to disbelieve what his actual message is.

Now I do have to realize that propagate stories like this via YouTube also isn't the way to tell the people what's going on, so I think that what he says is the truth and surely want to read all about it .

I personally think that a man in his position and age wouldn't actually lie such things .and many will try to discredit this man.

However the majority of people around the world are in between awareness that this might actually be true and also are afraid about , what if everthing changes from one day on the other? Do I lose my job or my money or my house or my health insurance.

Questions people battle with. So most will think for now I'm secured about all those questions I have.

And that will stagger this change a whole lot I think .

I've heard many speakers talk about change to come for the entire world, so far I only see more wars ,greed and poverty.

There are multinationals who have great visions and I do think that they are honest at first until the threats are poring in that eventually they mentally lose their stance about their goal for a better world..

Calling out to investigate Trump will not change anything for the US I think. Not that I want to mingle in US politics but maybe you should see what happens if Trump will be elected for president, you guys have.overcome.so much you always find a way that's in your guts. .

Really let it happen all politicians lie, all but Kennedy and Lincoln IMHO

edit on 0b28America/ChicagoMon, 09 May 2016 06:10:28 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 09 May 2016 06:10:28 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 0b46America/ChicagoMon, 09 May 2016 06:12:46 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 09 May 2016 06:12:46 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I am not basing my posts on Youtube.

I know what I know.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MEDIKATED

Ramese hair is red from henna. Numerous results have been published identifying this. Henna dying of the hair is a tradition through out Africa during that period to now. You only have to look east to Nubia/Kush tribes to view the same color.

Please understand that the presence of blue eyes and fair hair is not extraterrestrial. You only need to look at the albinism of melinated people to find these same traits. Specifically, meliniated- Asiatic people (Indian, Chinese, Mongolian, etc) which produce more than any other group the OCA2 type of albinism. It is this Tyrosinase defect, OCA2, from which come blue eyes and blonde or red hair. This Tyrosinase defect is also present in all animals, mammal and reptile, which produce albinism. And the word "defect" is not used to induce offense, it simply indicates that blue eyes are the genetic defect (recessive) of brown eyes.

Indian Albinos:
c1.staticflickr.com...
www.galeriehilanehvonkories.de...
www.fubiz.net...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Canada doesn't have presidents and Paul Hellyear was a politician and engineer, not a prime minister.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackmore23

Canada doesn't have presidents and Paul Hellyear was a politician and engineer, not a prime minister.

Minister of Defense, actually.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: blackmore23

Apologize, my bad. . Prime minister , a great guy to listen to..

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I am canadian and have never heard of this Paul Hellyer before today.... I will look into it though.

Anyone found an anatomy without ribs attatched in the front or the heart in the upper left of the chest above the left nipple?..
edit on 11-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
Anyone found an anatomy without ribs attatched in the front or the heart in the upper left of the chest above the left nipple?..

Nope, because no such thing exists.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Thats like saying a whale doesnt exsist, because you have never seen one yet, or a flesh colored crayon.... Just because you havent seen it, does not mean it does not exsist! Lol

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Thats like saying a whale doesnt exsist, because you have never seen one yet, or a flesh colored crayon.... Just because you havent seen it, does not mean it does not exsist! Lol

Except those things do exist, and examples can be produced. Feel free to produce one example of what you describe and prove me wrong.
edit on 5/12/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join