It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US military planned 'sex bomb'.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen if we dropped the "sex bomb" on North Carolina, Texas, or southern Georgia...

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
And G. W. might go crazy over every one in the UN acting gay, he’ll probably want a world amendment

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe Westpoint has found the cause of the end of the world. I can only imagine Bush see's his enemies in control of all of the worlds nations and then viola!, the perfect excuse to nuke everybody.

Ugh... looking back on this thread I begin to understand the demoralizing effects this kind of stuff would have. Of course I doubt it's really nessesary. I mean we've probably already got Osama stranded in a cave with only his bodyguards, now whats he gonna do for fun?

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
DUDE!!! PLZ TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE!!! Man, I hate that more than I do the .22 Cal. When I started reading that, WHAT?!?!?!??!!?!?!? Man, the military has lost it.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This is just irresistible

A drawback could include a scenario where the enemy holds back until engaging our own troops.

Engagement would then be for real, eh?

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Haha, that just goes to show the ingenius-ness of our wonderful pentagon...i wonder if they actually made it or it was just a plan.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Remind me a couple years from now to join the Air Force, not the Army.

But I think I found the purpose of the bomb. Drop it, the enemy commits unspeakable sins (according the religious nutcases) so they deserve to burn in hell. The purpose is either A. they're guranteed to burn in hell or B. Our right wing religious wackos in in politics have an excuse to invade with full support from the right wingers out there.

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Actually I don't think the U.S. had political prison camps

Sadly the US had and has.
web.archive.org...://www.abovetopsecret.com/camps.html

Over 50,000 people died while in incarceration during the civil war.

What happens if you're already homosexual? Uber-Homo?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaychael

Actually I don't think the U.S. had political prison camps

Sadly the US had and has.

This is atrocious.

I think the author wants us to go forth and discover for ourselves.

Does HRW know about this? And all those other watchdog organizations?

This needs to be addressed in the political forum also if it has not already.

And what about a plan? The gov. has myriads of plans, but do the people have one? Isn't it about time we started to consider one real hard?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum

Declassified documents reveal the Pentagon toyed with the idea of an aphrodisiac chemical weapon in 1994.

The gas would have made enemy soldiers sexually irresistible to each other. The weapon's developers said homosexual behaviour among troops would deal a "distasteful but completely non-lethal" blow to morale.

The plans, unearthed from a US air force laboratory in Ohio, were published in New Scientist magazine.

news.com.au

New Scientist

If the Pentagon weren't so powerful, this would almost be laughable.

I want one
for 50 women all hot And I am the only man for miles

[edit on 18-2-2006 by youngiceman87]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Your forgetting that you are dealing with highly motivated, highly religious fanatics. Wouldn't you wonder if Allah's soldiers are impervious to material desires? They are SUICIDE bombing, so one has to wonder....

[sarcasm]Perhaps the Qu'ran has some methods to highly motivate people...or the Bible. Lets all make our soldiers religious fanatics of Christ. [/sarcasm]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I feel this is the worse WEAPONS ever built if it was real. IT IS EVEN MORE BAD THEN NUCLEAR WEAPONS + OTHER CONVENTIONAL WEAPONS.
Imaging what will happen after everyone realised their acts on each other. If use in another country during war will make the government SO ANGRY (Even more if use on the government) that they are throw everything out. If use on riot-control, it is likely there will be more riot. Eventually the military will go for rioting..

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
:

lol:

Hahahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So funny!!! lol lol lol

Funny, if it actually works.

Sounds kind of stupid, actually.

Always knew the Pentagon was gay. They WANT to watch the soldiers do each other.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Sex bombs, motars that cause bad breath?

Come on! As Wild Weasel pilots would say: You've Got To Be #ting Me! Who comes up with this stuff? What next, bullets that cause their victems to sing opera?

Boy what a mess! Once upon a time, we were content with killing the enemy, but now, we have to humilliate him to death. I don't like war to begin with, but this is going from bad to worse!

Tim

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Does noone else see that we have the capability to do this ??? And that the very reason that they tucked this away into a vault of secrecy, is possibly because they were using it somewhere else. And maybe found the effects using it let's say in the house. Or in some debate somewhere making everyone agree with or disagree with a certain speaker could do more good for our nation. But, this is just an figment of my imagination. Maybe they never had anychemicals that would do anything maybe it was all a Hoax.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Oh man - what will they think of next?
Makes the soldiers irresistable to one another? Yeah I guess that would be pretty bad for morale.
Imagine a couple decades from now:
"Grandpop, what did you do during the war?"
"Well little Billy, I was lying on the battlefield with my battalion."
"Where you under fire Grandpa?"
"No, little Billy, we were not...."
"Were you just laying there Grandpa"
"No not exactly, little Billy.........."

That's too funny!
A sex bomb? Is that really possible?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

Oh man - what will they think of next?
Makes the soldiers irresistable to one another? Yeah I guess that would be pretty bad for morale.
Imagine a couple decades from now:
"Grandpop, what did you do during the war?"
"Well little Billy, I was lying on the battlefield with my battalion."
"Where you under fire Grandpa?"
"No, little Billy, we were not...."
"Were you just laying there Grandpa"
"No not exactly, little Billy.........."

That's too funny!
A sex bomb? Is that really possible?

Have you ever heard of MDA .. The government was doing lots of testing with that substance and even still are. One of my ex g/f friends used to get Pure MDMA from the government Experimentally to see the effects .... I can tell you first hand .. The effects were AURORA ...................

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I bet Bill Clinton had somthing to do with that.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

smooth Bill smooth

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tumtum
I bet Bill Clinton had somthing to do with that.

Slick Willy, I should have known! Bill Clinton and Sex Bombs, why am I Not surprised? If he can't stay away from the girls, that's his buisness. Can't he at lease leave other out of his immoral, skit-chasing, lifestyle? This sound like sonething Clinton would come up with. If he doesn't mind being immoral and unfaitful to his wife, that's his problem, but leave me out. I'm not perfect, but I do hold myself to high moral standards!

After all, how do you arm a military when you motto in life is: "Make Love Not War!" ?

Sex Bombs?
And to think that I believed Clinton wasn't all bad. Can't he think of anything that dosen't involve a skirt and a bed??

Tim

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Actually I think the point behind this is that the US military has consistently failed to grasp the fact that other cultures are different from their own. A 'gay' bomb will only demoralise an army if that army comes from a culture that finds homosexual activity completely abhorent.

Other cultures have a completely different attitude to sexual contact between men and one can only imagine it's already prevalent in their armies (it's certainly popular in some western armies - some with great war-fighting reputations
) so deploying this weapon would have little effect on some cultures.

Similarly the US developed a bomb that would smell of pooh assuming again that soldiers would be so disgusted it would remove their will to fight. The same mistake was made - different cultures have different attitudes to human waste and some would not be as appalled as the US imagined.

We shouldn't be so hard on the US military though - as part of 'blue-sky' thinking many crazy ideas are considered / part-developed. The US looked at non-lethal sticky projectiles that would immobilise people - again a blind alley and also at graphite bombs to short out power stations - these worked and were deployed against Serbia to great effect.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
You wrote:

Declassified documents reveal the Pentagon toyed with the idea of an aphrodisiac chemical weapon in 1994.

The gas would have made enemy soldiers sexually irresistible to each other. The weapon's developers said homosexual behavior among troops would deal a "distasteful but completely non-lethal" blow to morale.

The plans, unearthed from a US air force laboratory in Ohio, were published in New Scientist magazine.

Here's the story.
I worked on the project and the basic research was not done by the Air Force. The Air Force became involved when we tried to develop an effective delivery system. That system never worked and the project was scrapped.

The work was done by a handful of scientists in Dugway, Utah. Our problem was that the bomb was ineffective at a distance greater than eight meters. To correct this anomaly we were forced to infuse the target atmosphere with negative Hydrogen ions and this condition was obviated by the explosive dispersal charge. While the bomb did little physical damage, considering it was a bomb, the effect was undesirable since we could not solve the problem of saturating the target with the negative Hydride ion or “H- ion“, as it came to be called.

We had no problem creating a number of ion species both positive and negative using time-resolved mass spectrometry producing successful Langmuir probe measurements by pulsed Hydrogen discharge. The problem was with the remote delivery system.

One note: each of us involved with the research were exposed to the secret mechanism which, by the way if the results of the device were only to be used on our enemies and non-believers, was approved by the Southern Baptist Convention, in Atlanta,

Since the termination of the project…I have not been able to stop thinking about sex and therefore have been forced to resign my card carrying membership in the Republican National Committee. In a desperate bid to remain an active Republican I had experts try to explain sex to the Party’s Executive Committee but, sadly, to no avail. Apparently Republicans can find no use for women other than derision, forced labor and basically that of chattel property.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join