It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#DropOutHillary: Twitter blows up with anti-Clinton tirade

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454
LOL this argument is so fallacious: Everyone I know is voting for Sanders so we can assume he won.

Ah, funny video, but too stupid really. I mean...that logic is just so annoying.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

They're likely legions of the enlightened like Triggly Puff. If they can't get her at the ballot box, they'll try to hound her out through harassment just like they do with conservative speakers.

They can't get as openly nasty as they do with Trump because they don't quite disagree with her as sharply, but cyber bullying works and is anonymous.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
a reply to: xuenchen

American politics is pathetic.
Imagine what people could actually achieve if they spent less time mindlessly cheerleading for their "tribe" and more time working on how to make society better for everyone.

This is not healthy, and the rest of the world is either laughing at you or embarrassed for you.

Lol, # the rest of the world and their opinions!

How long will it take before you guys realize Americans are as immune to your thoughts about us as the Spartans were to the other Greeks?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
ALL...ALL...ALLLLLLL politics are one in the same, everywhere around the world. The same type of infighting, mud slinging and school yard bull# surrounds any election.

Wrong, totally wrong.

In most of the western world politics is not as extreme as it is in the US.

In the UK, we don't feel the need to preach to everyone else who they should vote for, we don't cover our lawns in ridiculous signs, we don't fill theatres and conference halls with ranting crowds screaming "ENGLAND! ENGLAND! ENGLAND!" like a scene from an Orwellian movie. We don't slap bumper stickers on our cars advertising who we're voting for as if it has any f-ing impact on anyone else. Our politicians don't stand on a podium picking out Immigrants, LGBT people, Muslims as the "enemy".

You might think I'm arrogant for pointing out the truth, but it's the damn truth. The world is sick and tired of hearing this American bs every damn day, like children fighting in a school yard, slinging pathetic little rants at each other, making ridiculous claims, abusing others based on nothing but who they plan to f-ing vote for.

And as for your last little complaint, please point out where I suggested this was all Americans.

I really don't care if you think I'm arrogant for pointing out the truth, the fact is most people outside of America think your political circus is a joke.

No you guys just force your entire population to give up they and their descendents birth rights to their land in exchange for foreign enemies who hate you and your way of life.

While your super restrained politicians fist fight in parliament.... Yes, plz tell us about class, you guys obviously have it in spades.
edit on 5-5-2016 by Sargeras because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I'd like to know why there aren't the evil protestors at Hillary rallies.

Or at Bernie rallies.

Just an average Vegas show. It's meant to distract and amuse but not much else.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: amicktd

LMFAO. Relax. I'm not "spreading propaganda". Those are the numbers that come up when you search for how many delegates Hillary and Bernie have, respectively.

Here is the widget showing "pledged delegates".

So only 319 ahead instead of the 1000 you stated. That's called propaganda, especially due to the "fact" super delegates can switch and the results aren't final until July which is stated in your widget.

Propaganda definition

Here you go..

Should I write out my post in pronunciations so you can read it?

You'd be the only one who cares at that point.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Atsbhct

Don't get caught up in "logic" with this 2016 campaign.

"They" have big plans for us.

Some say . . . their BIG plans for us . . . include BIG death camps.

I can imagine the gritchy one opening the biggest one with great glee and fanfare.

Her loathing for "the little people" [her term] is well known for those who have not been sufficiently media lobotomized.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

She will be christening the gate of each new installation !!

edit on May-05-2016 by xuenchen because: as long as the champaign is korbel

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton is a lying, power hungry mad women who is unfit to be POTUS. She does not have the ability to make rational decisions, and that is even more clear since she purposely fell and bumped her stupid head. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
if hill dog drops out too they might as well make trump president today because nothing can stop the trump train it seems! choo choo!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Damn right!

Not to mention the election circus begins some 2 years before the actual elections. The US elections are like a long reality show, it has all the entertainment and drama the average American needs.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

American politics is pathetic.
Imagine what people could actually achieve if they spent less time mindlessly cheerleading for their "tribe" and more time working on how to make society better for everyone.

This is not healthy, and the rest of the world is either laughing at you or embarrassed for you.

your nationalistic comments humiliate you, every nation participates in these "tribal" popularity contests. your own country has gone to war with other countries simply because they didnt want to do popularity contests like your country and mine do... so dont be a hypocrite, casting judgement on other nations for the same behavior your own nation is guilty of too.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That's because football is more important than politics.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I participated heavily. I was also singled out by a couple of trolls. It was quite interesting to see how the Clinton shill accounts operated. Here is the gist of the conversation:

Me: posted something negative about Hillary.
Troll: Then why does everyone love Hillary?
Me: Because people are either ignorant or have no memory
Troll: If Hillary is so bad then why do so many minorities and women love her?
Me: Because ANYONE that supports Hillary is ignorant
Troll: Be careful you just called all minorities and women ignorant. RACIST!
Me: confirmed troll. you should be ashamed of yourself. BLOCKED

As much as any intelligent person dislikes her, it won't matter in the end, she has been chosen. I honestly think that anyone that supports her is one of two things, IGNORANT of everything she has done and brainwashed by the media OR just a downright bad person. Anyone that willfully supports a woman guilty of so many crimes, lies, etc., must be a person of poor character as well. Not to mention that her husband was almost impeached for being a sexual predator/cigar aficionado. Women's rights and LGBT supporter my butt.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'd like to know why there aren't the evil protestors at Hillary rallies.

Or at Bernie rallies.

Just an average Vegas show. It's meant to distract and amuse but not much else.

Because Trump supporters aren't extremist

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Lol. I'm sure she cares. You do realize she's going to be voted in by actual people?

Twitter...god damn get a life.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
In Hillary's trouble waters, where do you think Obama is standing? Do you honestly believe that he was on the beach out of the water? Regarding the emails, how many emails are from Obama to Hillary or Hillary to Obama from her private server? What are the odds that there was a private server email regarding Bengazi?

Taking Hillary down probably means taking down or at least damaging Obama.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
ALL...ALL...ALLLLLLL politics are one in the same, everywhere around the world. The same type of infighting, mud slinging and school yard bull# surrounds any election.

Wrong, totally wrong.

In most of the western world politics is not as extreme as it is in the US.

In the UK, we don't feel the need to preach to everyone else who they should vote for, we don't cover our lawns in ridiculous signs, we don't fill theatres and conference halls with ranting crowds screaming "ENGLAND! ENGLAND! ENGLAND!" like a scene from an Orwellian movie. We don't slap bumper stickers on our cars advertising who we're voting for as if it has any f-ing impact on anyone else. Our politicians don't stand on a podium picking out Immigrants, LGBT people, Muslims as the "enemy".

You might think I'm arrogant for pointing out the truth, but it's the damn truth. The world is sick and tired of hearing this American bs every damn day, like children fighting in a school yard, slinging pathetic little rants at each other, making ridiculous claims, abusing others based on nothing but who they plan to f-ing vote for.

And as for your last little complaint, please point out where I suggested this was all Americans.

I really don't care if you think I'm arrogant for pointing out the truth, the fact is most people outside of America think your political circus is a joke.

And a Muslim with radical islamist ties is about to be elected Mayor of London. Bravo, well done. You are truly preaching from a higher ground.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
In Hillary's trouble waters, where do you think Obama is standing? Do you honestly believe that he was on the beach out of the water? Regarding the emails, how many emails are from Obama to Hillary or Hillary to Obama from her private server? What are the odds that there was a private server email regarding Bengazi?

Taking Hillary down probably means taking down or at least damaging Obama.

The ones that have Obama involved are some of the ones being totally withheld because of top secret censoring.

This was even confirmed by the Whitehouse !!!!!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
double post edit
edit on 6-5-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join