It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#DropOutHillary: Twitter blows up with anti-Clinton tirade

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

But we do count superdelegates because they have already chosen her. They're not going over to Bernie when she's so far ahead in votes

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Because she like the rest of us know there's nothing to the whole thing that's why.

+8 more 
posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Now Twitter users are complaining that the #DropoutHillary has been removed from trending hashtags.

It has nearly three-times more tweets than the current top-trender, #CincoDeMayo.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Controlled Opposition at work !!!!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Rocker2013

In most of the western world politics is not as extreme as it is in the US.

Americans are more stubborn when it comes to giving up their liberty to the globalists, but the education system and influx of illegals is slowly eroding that resistance. Soon we will be just as bad as the rest of the world.

No, are you trying to suggest Trump is not a globalist? Try telling that to the people who built a wind farm in Scotland that Trump (unsuccessfully) sued as he believed it ruined the view from his golf course. Tell it to the workers in Asia that made the shirts that were sold under his brand (conveniently not using American workers - more a case of do as I say, not as I do). Education system? You could try the Trump university, so good it's being.................. sued. Then you could look at Trumps business acumen - his corporations going bankrupt so often must show how good a leader he really is, right?

thelawdictionary.org...

Stubborn, stupid? I wouldn't classify every individual in any given country as one thing or another, but clearly America does like personalities at the top - can't you ask one of the Kardashians to be his running mate so that you all get your 'politics', reality show and cheap comedy all in the same program?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: amicktd

LMFAO. Relax. I'm not "spreading propaganda". Those are the numbers that come up when you search for how many delegates Hillary and Bernie have, respectively.

Here is the widget showing "pledged delegates".

So only 319 ahead instead of the 1000 you stated. That's called propaganda, especially due to the "fact" super delegates can switch and the results aren't final until July which is stated in your widget.

Propaganda definition
edit on 5-5-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Why would they bother to switch?

+2 more 
posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Now Twitter users are complaining that the #DropoutHillary has been removed from trending hashtags.

It has nearly three-times more tweets than the current top-trender, #CincoDeMayo.

And yet there are still people who maintain that there is no establishment control over social media.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

That would be twitters Trust and Safety council hard at work enforcing progressive policies to silence any criticism against their chosen candidates.. they silence lots of hashtags they find goes against the narrative they spin.

The largest social media, the thing that topples governments, has become politically motivated, And those politics are anti-liberal, censorship, protecting corrupt politicians, and influencing the outcome of the election of the worlds top military superpower.
That is a scary thing to acknowledge.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I'm sure most figured it was just a matter of time before that happened. I sure figured it would. Not surprised in the least.

Really makes me wonder why people still continue to flock to the big social media/government data collection outlets when this type of suppression is so obvious.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Controlled Opposition at work !!!!

Correct The Record strikes again! Or, should I say... Hitlery!
Apparently they just censor free speech! Wow, how undemocratic!

Correct the Record’s “Barrier Breakers” project boasts in a press release that it has already “addressed more than 5,000 people that have personally attacked Hillary Clinton on Twitter.” The PAC released this on Thursday.

The PAC was created in May of last year when it was spun off from the American Bridge SuperPAC, which is run by longtime Hillary and Bill Clinton supporter David Brock.

www.thedailybeast.com...

edit on 5-5-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

LMFAO. Relax. I'm not "spreading propaganda". Those are the numbers that come up when you search for how many delegates Hillary and Bernie have, respectively.

So only 319 ahead instead of the 1000 you stated. That's called propaganda, especially due to the "fact" super delegates can switch and the results aren't final until July which is stated in your widget.

Propaganda definition

Here you go..

+5 more 
posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

In the UK, we don't feel the need to preach to everyone else who they should vote for, we don't cover our lawns in ridiculous signs, we don't fill theatres and conference halls with ranting crowds screaming "ENGLAND! ENGLAND! 

Are you serious?
You guys do that kind of crap over a soccer (football) match.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

In the UK, we don't feel the need to preach to everyone else who they should vote for, we don't cover our lawns in ridiculous signs, we don't fill theatres and conference halls with ranting crowds screaming "ENGLAND! ENGLAND! 

Are you serious?

Don't forget how often African players get called "monkey" and have monkey noises shouted their way during Soccer (I'm gonna use it since its a British term anyway) matches. But we're the uncivilized ones...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Are you serious?

/drops the mic

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

This shows that the populace's tribalistic tendencies has been successfully diverted from nationalism into the tribalism of the team they choose to represent.

These factions can then be pit against one another in the same manner race relations are used here in the states; to keep people that might find commom ground against the puppet masters fighting amongst themselves.

The disappearance of the hashtag from trending lists demonstrates clearly the ease with which this massive shaper of opinion can itself be directed.
edit on 5-5-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Let Hillary play Whack a Mole.

#NeverHillary

#NeverClinton

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: amicktd

Propaganda definition

Here you go..

Should I write out my post in pronunciations so you can read it?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Rocker2013
a reply to: xuenchen

American politics is pathetic.
Imagine what people could actually achieve if they spent less time mindlessly cheerleading for their "tribe" and more time working on how to make society better for everyone.

This is not healthy, and the rest of the world is either laughing at you or embarrassed for you.

I can barely see you all the way up there, my what a big horse you have. You must need a parachute to get down from up there.

ALL...ALL...ALLLLLLL politics are one in the same, everywhere around the world. The same type of infighting, mud slinging and school yard bull# surrounds any election.

The only laughing that should be done is at people like you. You criticize people for "mindlessly chearleading for their tribe"(which I actually agree is foolish) but then go and fall back on a tired old bash america stance which is one in the same.

Actually

There are politics as usual, which is what you refer to, then there is the total cluster--- that is the US election cycle this time around. Logic and Common Sense have been thrown out the window, conventional wisdom on politics and how the game is played are all gone and we have it looking like Donald J Trump is about to be one of the two major players in the election come november, a man who even admitted that he only got in it to show how messed up it really was (I can't remember the place I saw that but as soon as I find it I will update the post to reflect the source) and is now the total presumptive candidate for the GOP.

On the flip side you have Hillary Clinton, who could have been a great leader if she didn't think the rest of the country was beneath her and she was above everyone else. Both two sides of a coin that should be put in a vault and left for years and then sold to the lowest bidder.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

'nuff said *sniff*

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join