It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: President Fox Apologizes, Invites Trump to Mexico

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Will Mr. Trump also bring a bunch of guns and call it "Fast & Furious Part Deux"?

If He had any ballz He'd also chug a gallon of aqua right out of the bowl...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I guess then it's Trump's turn to apologise now!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Don't hold your breath.....oh, wait....

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Will Mr. Trump also bring a bunch of guns and call it "Fast & Furious Part Deux"?

I'm not quite sure how you mean that... but it brings to mind a couple amusing scenarios. I'm more inclined to believe Trump would offer Fox and others a very gracious invitation to the Trump Towers -- or the White House!

If He had any ballz He'd also chug a gallon of aqua right out of the bowl...

Only if he had no brains...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Lolz! I wonder if Fox thinks that's gonna happen? I sure don't! I'm not sure what Fox expected, but somehow I think Trump will take it as a sign of weakness and is preparing to go for the jugular...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Someone tell Trump to not drink the water.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Indeed! And hire a food taster

edit on 5-5-2016 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
For those wanting to know how Mexico pays for the wall, here you go:

Mexico must pay for the wall and, until they do, the United States will, among other things: impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages; increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them); increase fees on all border crossing cards – of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year (a major source of visa overstays); increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico (another major source of overstays); and increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico [Tariffs and foreign aid cuts are also options]. We will not be taken advantage of anymore.

www.donaldjtrump.com...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Indeed! And hire a food taster

After Montezuma's revenge kicks in from drinking the water, he won't feel like eating any food.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
For those wanting to know how Mexico pays for the wall, here you go:

Mexico must pay for the wall and, until they do, the United States will, among other things: impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages; increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them); increase fees on all border crossing cards – of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year (a major source of visa overstays); increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico (another major source of overstays); and increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico [Tariffs and foreign aid cuts are also options]. We will not be taken advantage of anymore.

www.donaldjtrump.com...

Thank you for adding that -- that's very important information and I should have thought to do it myself!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
For those speaking about the cartels in relation to a hypothetical wall it will have minimal to no impact. The cartels are filling a need, that as suppliers of narcotics, much in the same way that bootleggers filled a need during Prohibition and the booze flowed freely despite having oceans to contend with in the delivery process.

A wall is not going to slow down the cartels when it comes to drugs, repeal of our moronic War on Drugs policy will, it cuts them off at the knees and guts a huge part of their income derived from the sale of drugs in the United States.

edit on 5-5-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Someone tell Trump to drink the water.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
For those speaking about the cartels in relation to a hypothetical wall it will have minimal to no impact. The cartels are filling a need, that as suppliers of narcotics, much in the same way that bootleggers filled a need during Prohibition and the booze flowed freely despite having oceans to contend with in the delivery process.

A wall is not going to slow down the cartels when it comes to drugs, repeal of our moronic War on Drugs policy will, it cuts them off at the knees and guts a huge part of their income derived from the sale of drugs in the United States.

Thank you for adding this -- it's an important point.

Criminalizing any substance in demand only serves two purposes: 1 -- To create a criminal black market to supply that demand; and, 2 -- To give ever more power against the people to the criminals in power.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Awwwww... Not cool... not cool at all. Trump doesn't deserve that.

However, Gov Snyder in Michigan and a few Flint managers may deserve that fate.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Personally, I think that that simply heavier taxing of money transfers back to Mexico would pay for the wall no problem.

As another mentioned, it won't do much for cartels, etc. but it can certainly cut down on illegal entry.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I like the guy more and more every day.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
All the time we spend messing about halfway around the world. Yet we have a festering cesspool lingering just miles away in the form of the drug cartels.

I'd like to see our military used, overtly, to address this problem and to "bring stability" to our region.

If I was the POTUS ... "Get your act together and get your citizens under control. If you fail, I assure you every tank in Fort Hood will roll the length of your country, and no Mexican will be allowed to remain North of the Panama Canal."

Then I'd look at Canada and say, "Blink."

LOL

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

But he already has diarreha (sp?) of the mouth.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

If You perused post #21. I advised Mr. Trump show His real mettle and drink not only the water, but lap it up right out of the bowl, that would show Me something.. Anyone can drink bottled water or tap water but it takes a real man to chug bano agua. I'd even use My 4th and 5th vote for Him....

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
it's a trap !!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join