It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over the South West of the UK

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
a reply to: MrConspiracy

You are playing games or acting dumb. Either way you are right. Lets stop talking

It's been a pleasure.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy

originally posted by: waynos
a reply to: MrConspiracy

OK. So you do fully understand that for another person, just a shortish distance away from you, these trails wouldn't cover the sun. Also, my explanation earlier in the thread that you may see this sight repeatedly, as you described it, simply because air routes are pretty constant AND the sun always sets in the west, appears to have been unworthy of consideration or response.

So what ARE you saying? WHY is this sight unusual or remarkable to you?

YES ..... I never stated otherwise! hahahaha.

If I thought for a second, me mentioning that I notice contrails over the sun on a regular basis and me finding it a little odd would cause such a kerfuffle i'd have never even bothered.

The thing is though that you mentioning the trails being over the sun is such a chemtrail believer thing. It's such a demonstration of their lack of comprehension of what's going on when it comes to contrails.

There are believers who think that contrails fall straight down to earth. They claim they can smell them, even though they are at least 7 miles up there. When they see 'chemtrails' up there in the sky, they claim they become sick as a direct effect of having been 'sprayed like bugs'. See these people are completely clueless.

So for a moment it seemed like you were singing their song, as some chemmies claim that 'they' (whoever sprays the 'chemtrails') are trying to hide the sun or some other celestial object from view (planet X is a favorite), which could be forgiven if it came from a 3 year old. But as an adult one should expect to have some grasp of how the earth, clouds (and contrails) and the sun/moon relate to eachother.

Anyway no hard feelings. I'm still puzzled why you find it odd to sometimes see a contrail cross the sun.. Isn't that kindof what you'd expect with all the planes crossing the skies these days?
edit on 5201626 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: payt69

no I expect them to fly around the sun so I, personally, can always see it....

But seriously... I was never suggesting CHEM trails (I'm actually not "up" on that topic at all....) I just realised that everytime I looked at the sun setting it was completely covered. And it was sad

<< 15  16  17   >>

join