It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over the South West of the UK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon
a reply to: Shiloh7

You have come to the wrong place if you were seeking answers from like minded individuals. All you will find here is trolls and people convinced everything they say is fact even if its not provable either way.

Not provable that we know contrails are?

Proof
Proof
Proof
Proof (warning .pdf)

Should I continue?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I was just reading this article

What are chemtrails, and should you be scared of them?

The trail of clouds that billow from an airplane streaking across the sky can be mesmerizing for children and adults alike.

Jet engines spew out very hot air. And, because water vapor is one of the byproducts of the exhaust, the air is also very humid.

the atmosphere up there is often of low vapor pressure, or the force exerted by a gas on the surrounding environment.

When a jet engine is spewing out hot, humid air into an atmosphere that is cold and has low vapor pressure, the result is condensation. The water vapor coming out of the engine quickly condenses into water droplets.

You may have noticed that puffs of breath dissipate quickly on hotter days

government is taking advantage of this scientific phenomenon to secretly release other substances into the atmosphere

Conspiracy theorists have become suspicious that the contrails expelled from jets today are thicker and linger longer than they did in the past.

Are they harmful ? Reputable scientists dismiss these theories on the grounds that such experiments

science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

My thoughts were considered unfavourable by the man.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Chentrails ARE indeed real and no matter how many times you say differently, does not mean a thing.

I have gone into detail about chemtrails in another continuing tbread, so I won't duplicate here.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Chentrails ARE indeed real and no matter how many times you say differently, does not mean a thing.

I have gone into detail about chemtrails in another continuing tbread, so I won't duplicate here.

Chemtrails aren't real.

What people are seeing are man made clouds.

Here's a question for you. If they were spraying something, wouldn't the bosses, bosses families, pilots, pilots families get effected by it too?

Your whole "theory" goes down in flames with just that question.

ETA: Your "chemtrail" thread got answers very quickly by zaphod. It wasn't chemtrails in the slightest. They were testing the ionosphere.
edit on 552016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Chemtrails are not real, no matter how many times you say differently, does not mean a thing.

Contrails on the other hand, are real, and fit the description that people like you, call chemtrails.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I know what a contrail is, I personally don't believe the chemtrail theory but the only thing i know for a fact is that I cannot prove it either way. You need to stop acting like the atheist of Chemtrails/Contrails. It is pathetic hearing people state something is or is not true based on their opinions. Contrails are real yes, but this thread is not about contrails. The OP believes they are Chemtrails and has made a thread about it, he did not ask you to verify the difference between contrails/chemtrails or whether there is one.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

If someone makes a thread about chemtrails then I have every right to prove Chemtrails aren't real.

I don't see what your problem is.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: hellobruce

As I said I didn't hear any planes although we live near an airport, but unless you have seen what I saw - how do you leap confidently into telling some one else something they are reporting doesn't exist?

Contrails form (for the most part) at 30,000 + feet up. Planes taking off or landing at an airport that is nearby you would not be that high.

The planes that produce contrails that you can see from your location near an airport came from other airports and are landing at other airports.

edit on 2016-5-5 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

There is a difference between voicing your point of view and just berating people. Maybe you should try to find the meduim instead of just attacking someone else ideals and opinion.

prove Chemtrails aren't real.

Can you though? If you can provide me with 100% documented, scientific proof proving chemtrails are completely false i would honestly love to see if. I adore undisputable, unbiased and scientifically proven facts.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

There is a difference between voicing your point of view and just berating people. Maybe you should try to find the meduim instead of just attacking someone else ideals and opinion.
I have not berated anyone. I have clearly stated that Chemtrails aren't real.

prove Chemtrails aren't real.

Can you though? If you can provide me with 100% documented, scientific proof proving chemtrails are completely false i would honestly love to see if. I adore undisputable, unbiased and scientifically proven facts.
It's not on me to prove something doesn't exist it's also impossible to prove the negative. It's up to the chemtrail believers to prove they exist. So far there has been no proof of chemtrails. Funny that.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Forcefully stated as someone does when they believe their opinion to be of more value than someone elses.

Two quotes here from you:

If someone makes a thread about chemtrails then I have every right to prove Chemtrails aren't real.

It's not on me to prove something doesn't exist it's also impossible to prove the negative. It's up to the chemtrail believers to prove they exist. So far there has been no proof of chemtrails. Funny that.

Can you see the contradiction?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Forcefully stated as someone does when they believe their opinion to be of more value than someone elses.
Not a belief. It's a conclusion based on facts and evidence. There are plenty of facts and evidence for contrails and a whopping zero for chemtrails.

Nope. Chemtrails aren't real. No evidence for them. No proof of them existing. Just people pointing up and screaming.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
There was a whole bunch of contrails in the sky over Portsmouth this morning. I see lots when the sky is clear, but I think that's all they are.

That's not to say I don't believe in Chemtrails, though.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Not a belief. It's a conclusion based on facts and evidence. There are plenty of facts and evidence for contrails and a whopping zero for chemtrails.

A conclusion is a belief unless that conclusion is undeniably correct. Again this thread is not debating contrails and from a chemtrail believers viewpoint chemtrails are visually the same as contrails so you need to use a different focus point to get your "conclusions" across.

What part is not contradictive? And because there is no currently found proof it means they are non-existent? Alot of things have been unbelievable or unprovable at first and turned out to be completely true, Vice versa as well. But who knows. The reality is only those actually seeking truth on the matter should comment on such things.

A scientist trying to prove God is or is'nt real throguh actuall research and experiments would have good cause to speak at a related debate. Unless your planning on going undercover rogue journalist style to reveal the truth you should just accept your opinions are just that, opinions. No better or worse than anyone elses.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

A conclusion is a belief unless that conclusion is undeniably correct. Again this thread is not debating contrails and from a chemtrail believers viewpoint chemtrails are visually the same as contrails so you need to use a different focus point to get your "conclusions" across.
What isyour proof that they are chemtrails rather than contrails?

What part is not contradictive? And because there is no currently found proof it means they are non-existent? Alot of things have been unbelievable or unprovable at first and turned out to be completely true, Vice versa as well. But who knows. The reality is only those actually seeking truth on the matter should comment on such things.
You can say the same thing over and over again, but there is still zero proof of chemtrails.

A scientist trying to prove God is or is'nt real throguh actuall research and experiments would have good cause to speak at a related debate. Unless your planning on going undercover rogue journalist style to reveal the truth you should just accept your opinions are just that, opinions. No better or worse than anyone elses.
That's 2 different things. Unless you're saying God is chemtrails? lol
edit on 552016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Yous said:

What isyour proof that they are chemtrails rather than contrails?

I said:

I personally don't believe the chemtrail theory but the only thing i know for a fact is that I cannot prove it either way

You said:

You can say the same thing over and over again, but there is still zero proof of chemtrails.

I say: I am not trying to prove chemtrails exist, your kind of missing the primary focus of my responces. My aim is not to prove you are wrong, rather to prove you are not right either.

You said:

That's 2 different things. Unless you're saying God is chemtrails? lol

I say: It is called a comparision. This is where you use a similar example, usually a clearer more well known example, to bring the current point into sharper focus. I was comparing the multitudes of individuals and organisations that seek to both prove and disprove God. Whilst their evidence will strike a cord with certain people and not with others any of them that declare God is real or not real is a liar, a conclusionist, a theorist, a believer. Also ill state i am neither a believer or disbeliever in God.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

So you're basically arguing over semantics?

Great job!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Atleast my argument is provable.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

If you can provide me with 100% documented, scientific proof proving chemtrails are completely false i would honestly love to see if. I adore undisputable, unbiased and scientifically proven facts.

Proving a negative is nearly impossible.

Even if a person can test every trail someone else points to and proves that they are just contrails, that guy doing the pointing can (and often does) say:

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean that other trails that you haven't tested aren't chemtrails"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join