It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over the South West of the UK

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublevel6
If you are going to try and debunk something try researching it first
futurism.com...

I too have noticed these in the South of England last few days. The air in my town feels polluted but there was a lot of traffic in town yesterday and it's hot so it could be smog. Either way they are polluting the skies you can't deny there's chemicals in the atmosphere.

If you are going to enter a discussion, why not try a bit of research on what the subject is about. No one is denying planes pollute. But chemtrail believers insist that those white lines you see that are just ice are actually chemicals sprayed deliberately for some reason. Utter hogwash. Not because the government's wouldn't spray people with stuff but because it's physically and logistically impossible to carry out the level of spraying they insist is being done.

Seriously. Chemtrails is the stupidest conspiracy. But it has a high entertainment value.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
a reply to: riley

This site appears to now be heavily populated with either fools or cointelpro types. I would make mental note of just who is most vocal.

With flawless logic like that how can we argue. Lol

Ignore facts. Ignore science. Ignore reason. People are debunking chemtrails?? SHILLS!!

clap clap clap clap

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: riley

originally posted by: payt69
I'd really have to have a look at the weather data of where you live. Not to be offensive, but confirmation bias can be very deceptive. There may have been heatwaves without persisting contrails, but maybe you just made note of the ones where there were contrails.

We have had record temperatures.. and on days where records broken I have seen chemtrails on those days. On cooler days I have not seen them. I am not about to post where I live and you would not gleam anything further than I other than having it confirmed that ..yes there have been record breaking heat waves. Clearly they're not gong to keep chemtrail data.

As for the visuals of contrails.. well you noted earlier that you have pictures of them, so maybe you can post a few so we can see what you're talking about. That'd be really helpful.

I am not posting the pics as I'd have to edit out landmarks which would show where I live.

Seriously do not ask people where they live that is not always reasonable.

I also wouldn't bother as.. despite you saying "not to be offensive" you're still openly declaring doubts about my own "confirmation bias" despite it being very clear you have your own. Ergo; there would be little point and at this point.. after having to do the "water vapor challenge" I won't be set up for another one thankyou. Not be be offensive or anything.

Slightly off topic. ..but you realise no one cares about where you live other than with regards to the topic of this thread

I live on manor gardens off holloway road in North London. Oh no! Here come tptb to....do something to me.

Also. Debunkers are backing what they say with proven science and logistical data. Feel free to do the same. Please do as it will make things far more interesting.
edit on 8-5-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It was a general reply as you raised a point about agriculture. I merely looked at how far some firms are prepared to go for their profit and the possible consequences of any indiscriminate actions whether via the plant or through pollutants regardless of how they get to the earth. You are right we are on chemtrails.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I would't worry too much about tptb just the pollution from the Holloway Road will get you in the end.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

You raise some very good points. I suggest everyone reads this and I suspect some will already know about it but its about our government spraying the UK with chemicals for experimental weapons. In one respect a glance through this puts another perspective on chemtrails because it shows true ruthlessness of governments even against their own populations.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: payt69

The basic difference between a chemtrail and a contrail is chemicals being added.

The chemtrail causing heat waves has since been countered despite what I have observed.. I will have to research it more. There does seem to be a connection but it's chicken or the egg at this point.

Posted badly.

Sorry
edit on 8-5-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Contrails have been found to reduce daily temperature, so how are they causing heat waves? When comparing temperatures in areas that have a high contrail count they found a 5-6 degree lower temperature when compared to areas that didn't have contrails.

They found that contrails depress the difference between daytime and nighttime temperatures, typically decreasing the maximum temperature and raising the minimum temperature. In this respect, the contrail clouds mimic the effect of ordinary clouds.

The researchers report that the "diurnal temperature range was statistically significantly reduced at outbreak stations versus non-outbreak stations." In the South, this amounted to about a 6 degree Fahrenheit reduction in daily temperature range, while in the Midwest, there was about a 5 degree Fahrenheit reduction. Temperatures the days before and after the outbreaks did not show this effect, indicating that the lower temperatures were due to the contrail outbreaks.

news.psu.edu...

Correlation. Record temperatures have been consistent.. I had considered that they were trying to lower natural temperatures but it does seem to heat up after they've flown over.

Very interesting read I will research it further thanks for the info. I do have reservations with them doing those kinds of studies.. there may be unseen consequences with intentionally screwing with weather patterns. If they are just short term fixes then I don't see the point in them bothering.

Why don't you do what no chemtrail belive has ever done.. research it honestly. Which means no conspiracy sites, no blogs and no non science based youtube channels.

Research meteorology and why and how clouds form. Research aircraft and how the engines have changed drastically. Research aircraft flight paths and altitudes and numbers. Research the science.

Do all that and you will be taken seriously. Sigh..but something tells me you won't, will you. You will head straight for the sites pushing chemtrails who's owners have made a sweet living peddling fear and nonsense.

None of us are asking you to believe what we are saying, find out for yourself. Please . But do it honestly.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I would't worry too much about tptb just the pollution from the Holloway Road will get you in the end.

Now that is something we can all agree on.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

But that's assuming they're still doing it. Black slaves was a big thing in the past. Are they still doing that?

I've asked 3 ( three ) times for proof of chemtrails. So far we've had "they done done bad crap in the past", "cloud seeding", "clouds look weird" and "pollution".

I'll ask again.

Where is the proof there are chemtrails in 2016?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: confirmed

So, please, explain how they're able to suddenly increase the amount of anything that an aircraft can carry to leave trails hundreds, if not thousands of miles long. Because right now, there are no aircraft anywhere in the world capable of doing that.

This question has been asked countless times by all of us and been TOTALLY ignores buy chemmies. Quite telling really.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: confirmed
a reply to: Zaphod58

patience grasshopper it will all come to you. there is a cry call out there are things happening beyond your believe but true .. i have no reason to lie to you

For gods sake. Answer Zaphod's question! Stop spouting nonsense. Answer. The question.

How can a plane spray a trail many hundreds if not thousands of miles long when it can't carry anything close to the amount needed to do so.

Try answering the question.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

This site appears to now be heavily populated with either fools or cointelpro types.

So says the new member.

SO when one doesn't agree with your opinion they are fools or cointelpro types...that's good to know.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

www.theguardian.com...

So in your mind because something happened in the past it has to be happening now?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

People are still doing horrible things to eachother.

And none of it includes so called chemtrails.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I'll ask again.

You will only get the same answer I am afraid.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: TerryDon79

I'll ask again.

You will only get the same answer I am afraid.

I know, but I can live in hope that there is an honest chemtrail believer who has evidence. Kind of sounds like an oxymoron lol

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The guy at NASA uses the term chemtrails so I think people should not keep objecting to that.

There is a thread all about it you should read it and understand what he was saying.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

You raise some very good points. I suggest everyone reads this and I suspect some will already know about it but its about our government spraying the UK with chemicals for experimental weapons. In one respect a glance through this puts another perspective on chemtrails because it shows true ruthlessness of governments even against their own populations.

www.theguardian.com...

Interesting article indeed. While at times planes were involved, they weren't airliners flying at cruise altitude, nor did their trail look like a contrail.

Also, while you're pointing at contrails in the sky, the article pointsa out the following:

In another trial using zinc cadmium sulphide, a generator was towed along a road near Frome in Somerset where it spewed the chemical for an hour.

In another chapter, 'Large Area Coverage Trials', the MoD describes how between 1961 and 1968 more than a million people along the south coast of England, from Torquay to the New Forest, were exposed to bacteria including e.coli and bacillus globigii , which mimics anthrax. These releases came from a military ship, the Icewhale, anchored off the Dorset coast, which sprayed the micro-organisms in a five to 10-mile radius.

So yeah, maybe you should be monitoring ships and generators instead of worrying about clouds. Then again, If I was a governement trying to keep a secret, I'd encourage the whole chemtrail nonsense to keep on going andmaking converts. Keep looking up, it's the airliners with those white trails that are to blame for everything! No really!.. Har har har!. It's a perfect distraction from what's really going on.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Slightly off topic. ..but you realise no one cares about where you live other than with regards to the topic of this thread

Aww don't scare my readers off they don't know I know.

I live on manor gardens off holloway road in North London. Oh no! Here come tptb to....do something to me.

Yep now go to the religion forum and shout some hatred there.

Also. Debunkers are backing what they say with proven science and logistical data. Feel free to do the same. Please do as it will make things far more interesting.

Indeed I have been researching and I am trying to find objective data. It is a highly complex subject which I am undecided on.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join