It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over the South West of the UK

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: riley

This site appears to now be heavily populated with either fools or cointelpro types. I would make mental note of just who is most vocal.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

There has been many cases documented of our government doing horrible things without telling the Public. This nonsensical belief it has stopped shows a lack of judgement, Reboot, start over....you are wrong.
edit on 8-5-2016 by KeithCooper because: misspelling

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

The U.K. had capital punishment in the past.

Using your logic, they still do...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
People are still doing horrible things to eachother. Making reference to the death sentence in the UK doesn't make much sense there are plenty of other examples.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Well if it doesn't make sense, then neither does the argument about how the government used to carry out aerial experiments on its people, so,therefore they still do...

Your choice, but you can't have you cake and eat it too..

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Well if it doesn't make sense, then neither does the argument about how the government used to carry out aerial experiments on its people, so,therefore they still do...

Your choice, but you can't have you cake and eat it too..

They experiment on people already.. aerial experimentation? Well I honestly doubt Bill Gates got permission from Brazilian public to have GMO mosquitoes released.

It is usually hindsight where we have it confirmed experiments are done.. while they are happening however it is always "for their own good" or for "the greater good".

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Well I honestly doubt Bill Gates got permission from Brazilian public to have GMO mosquitoes released.

Why would he? Did he release said mosquitoes?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes he did.

When people start screwing with ecology on a molecular level it can have unseen consequences.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Yes he did.
Citation?

When people start screwing with ecology on a molecular level it can have unseen consequences.
when people start "screwing with ecology" at any level it can have unseen (did you mean unforeseen?) consequences. This would include agriculture, would it not?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

There's been plenty of documented horrors all over the world at some point. Still doesn't make chemtrails real.

I've got a challenge to all chemtrail believers and chemtrail possiblyers....

Show some proof it's occurring. Saying they look different, isn't proof. Show me some tangible proof that chemtrails, in 2016, exist.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Sadly the suicide rate and accidental deaths has shown us that when men like Dr Kelly or inconvenient Princess Diana are a nuisance to the UK Establishment they die and the perpetrators always get away with it probably because they are MI5 killings and the police cooperate or don't get a chance to investigate fully. Its not that far fetched when you think about Lord Lucan and where the Police got with the murder and attemptde murder investigation associated with his lordship.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Isn't that what Monsanto has done and yet the consequences of a catastrophe and people not being able to grow food after the world's infrastructure had collapsed doesn't seem to be considered, even on the horizon regardless of where or how any catastrophe occurred?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I'm not sure what you are talking about or what it has to do with "chemtrails."

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yes he did.
Citation?

when people start "screwing with ecology" at any level it can have unseen (did you mean unforeseen?) consequences. This would include agriculture, would it not?

I wasn't going to give a citation purely because it is offtopic. If you want you can always google Bill Gates and mosquitoes.

and yes it can include agriculture.. but there is an element of control in that. Things like quarantine regulations and laws.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

but there is an element of control in that. Things like quarantine regulations and laws.

And...GM crops are not agriculture and there are no laws or regulations concerning them?

But you are correct, it has nothing to do with "chemtrails" afterall. Why did you bring it up?

edit on 5/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Isn't that what Monsanto has done and yet the consequences of a catastrophe and people not being able to grow food after the world's infrastructure had collapsed doesn't seem to be considered, even on the horizon regardless of where or how any catastrophe occurred?

Yes and it is coming out slowly.. they kept getting kicked out country by country.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

but there is an element of control in that. Things like quarantine regulations and laws.

And...GM crops are not agriculture and there are no laws or regulations concerning them?

But you are correct, it has nothing to do with "chemtrails" afterall. Why did you bring it up?

Why did I bring it up? Really? EI just gave it as an example of experimentation against the public consent ..and I actually SAID it is off topic, told you to go google it instead and now you have a go about me being offtopic when you derailed it.

Again. Seamless.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

EI just gave it as an example of experimentation against the public consent ..and I actually SAID it is off topic,

What Shiloh said was somewhat incoherent but you brought it up:

They experiment on people already.. aerial experimentation? Well I honestly doubt Bill Gates got permission from Brazilian public to have GMO mosquitoes released.

edit on 5/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
If you are going to try and debunk something try researching it first
futurism.com...

I too have noticed these in the South of England last few days. The air in my town feels polluted but there was a lot of traffic in town yesterday and it's hot so it could be smog. Either way they are polluting the skies you can't deny there's chemicals in the atmosphere.
edit on 8-5-2016 by Sublevel6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublevel6

Your link is about cloud seeding. Something that has already been explained a dozen times in this thread alone. Cloud seeding, by definition, seeds clouds. It doesn't create clouds.

Of course there's chemicals in the sky. Pollution has never been denied.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join