It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over the South West of the UK

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

if the cia/kgb agents’s closest circle picked you as the only trustworthy person to hand information to.. you still ask for proof.. isn’t there at least tinny possibility that thats’s whats happening ..

www.tribulation-now.org...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: confirmed

So, please, explain how they're able to suddenly increase the amount of anything that an aircraft can carry to leave trails hundreds, if not thousands of miles long. Because right now, there are no aircraft anywhere in the world capable of doing that.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

you are not listening

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Because you aren't saying anything. That source is a mishmash of just about everything you can combine together into something, with some bible verses thrown in for good measure. When you show me how planes are leaving trails that are exponentially longer than any possible particulate they can carry, then I'll admit that there is a possibility that it could be happening. Until then, no, there is no possibility it is happening.

edit on 5/7/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

again .. isnt there a tiny possibility

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

When you show me how planes are leaving trails that are exponentially longer than any possible particulate they can carry, then I'll admit that there is a possibility that it could be happening. Until then, no, there is no possibility it is happening.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

its happening .. they chose you to give you the information .. sit with that thought

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

patience grasshopper it will all come to you. there is a cry call out there are things happening beyond your believe but true .. i have no reason to lie to you

edit on 7-5-2016 by confirmed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: payt69
I'd really have to have a look at the weather data of where you live. Not to be offensive, but confirmation bias can be very deceptive. There may have been heatwaves without persisting contrails, but maybe you just made note of the ones where there were contrails.

We have had record temperatures.. and on days where records broken I have seen chemtrails on those days. On cooler days I have not seen them. I am not about to post where I live and you would not gleam anything further than I other than having it confirmed that ..yes there have been record breaking heat waves. Clearly they're not gong to keep chemtrail data.

As for the visuals of contrails.. well you noted earlier that you have pictures of them, so maybe you can post a few so we can see what you're talking about. That'd be really helpful.

I am not posting the pics as I'd have to edit out landmarks which would show where I live.

Seriously do not ask people where they live that is not always reasonable.

I also wouldn't bother as.. despite you saying "not to be offensive" you're still openly declaring doubts about my own "confirmation bias" despite it being very clear you have your own. Ergo; there would be little point and at this point.. after having to do the "water vapor challenge" I won't be set up for another one thankyou. Not be be offensive or anything.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Uhm....Ok.... Sure then. Whatever you say.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon
a reply to: TerryDon79

I know what a contrail is, I personally don't believe the chemtrail theory but the only thing i know for a fact is that I cannot prove it either way. You need to stop acting like the atheist of Chemtrails/Contrails. It is pathetic hearing people state something is or is not true based on their opinions. Contrails are real yes, but this thread is not about contrails. The OP believes they are Chemtrails and has made a thread about it, he did not ask you to verify the difference between contrails/chemtrails or whether there is one.

Here's the thing though...us non believers back up what we say with facts and info and very well established and understood science and meteorology. All of which we have all but begged you guys to prove us wrong and point out anything we have said that isn't right.

And all we got in return was being called shills and misdirected anger.

None of which you believers ever direct at the chemtrail pushers who we prove are lying to you. Boggles the mind frankly

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: riley

And the heat waves have nothing to do with the contrails forming or vice versa. The contrails weren't going to alter the temperature more than a few degrees, as has been shown.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
maybe they just do it at night and we can't see it

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon
a reply to: TerryDon79

There is a difference between voicing your point of view and just berating people. Maybe you should try to find the meduim instead of just attacking someone else ideals and opinion.

prove Chemtrails aren't real.

Can you though? If you can provide me with 100% documented, scientific proof proving chemtrails are completely false i would honestly love to see if. I adore undisputable, unbiased and scientifically proven facts.

He hasn't berated anyone.

Also, it's my belief that fairies that eat osmium exist. Can you prove me wrong?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

When you show me how planes are leaving trails that are exponentially longer than any possible particulate they can carry, then I'll admit that there is a possibility that it could be happening. Until then, no, there is no possibility it is happening.

How long would they have to be? Do you mean carried via exhaust or something extra carried inside the plane? They used to trail off not long after the planes would start leveling out.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Either. Supposed chemtrails have been claimed to go from horizon to horizon. That's far more than any aircraft flying today, in any part of the world can possibly carry to spray. And contrails don't form until they're leveled off, or are high enough. So they would have had to be close to cruising altitude already when they were forming.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Where I am had the hottest April on record, there are very little trails over North Western Australia, wouldn't you agree?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So possibly a co-incidence if contrails are not frequent where you are. To confirm I would have to compare the averages of both sides of the continent. I would also have to account for codependent weather patterns.. how much of the west impacts the east as what causes higher temps where you are may be unrelated. I would also have to factor in El Nino which effects are apparently worsened by global warming..

I would also have to find out whether or not those "lower" temperatures contrails create are even included in whether predictions. They know they can effect temperatures and one degree should be enough to warrant the air traffic impact to be included in meteorology reports.

Which is why I am still neither a believer at this point as it is impossible to speculate on properly without actually being a meteorologist and a climatologist.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

They can't be included in the weather forecast. The only way to predict if they're forming is to have actual data from cruising altitude, which means launching weather balloons to get an idea if they're going to form or not.

(post by ArJunaBug removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join