It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 13, 2016 completes 99 years since Fatima and starts the 100th year

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This video may be of interest to some of yours; apologies in advance if I am covering old ground.

www.youtube.com...
Fatima and Third Secret Exposé 6/11: Fr. Gruner Letter About His Meeting w/ Russian Embassy Revealed

The video covers Putin's meeting with Pope Francis in 2013 (i think) and the Russians interest in Fatima. Russian diplomats had requested a member of the The Fatima Center meet them to brief them on the secret prior to the Putin meeting.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ReggieWrightworth

Thank you, I didn't know of Fr Gruner's involvement with the Russian embassy.

Fr Kramer's words sound intriguing, if true. I don't know what sources he has to claim what he claims. Regardless how true it is or not. It is apparent today's Russian leadership want to come clean from past heritage and to do it all anew with the religion, in first place the Orthodox religion. All Russian presidents have met the popes during their terms.

About the ET option in previous posts, it seems not only USA is the land of landing crashed craft that crossed galaxy to crash in Roswelll....Here is what Medvedev "joked" about ET

edit on 21-10-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

originally posted by: 2012newstart
www.youtube.com...
Malachi Martin in 1996 audio interview

"Now as regards the mystery of Fatima it still stands.... So Russia is within the plans. Why? Err....that would take me too far afield into papal secrets. Why Russia and Kiev are involved in the final solution of this problem. But they are. They are part-and-parcel and it's really God's choice. And it is purely and simply God's choice. Like he chose the Jews. He has His own favourite solutions. I wouldn't have chosen Russians or Kiev or The East for salvation. But salvation is to come from the East."
entire post with my comments www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
What is interesting is that Malachi Martin mentions Kiev, Russia we would expect, but why Kiev? That has puzzled me since I heard the radio interview a year or two ago. The Ukraine, at the time of the interview, was a fairly nondescript country to pick upon. It begs the question, is the Ukraine mentioned in the 'real' Third Secret, or has Malachi Martin garnered the information from another Vatican source of information.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ReggieWrightworth
When I read it first it shocked me as lightning. I never expected that. Then came a lot of supporting ideas and scenarios based ont hat priceless info of Malachi Martin. Sure it was in the paper he was given to read. Martin doesn't lie. We may question how much he was given to know by his superiors who should envision the leak and even encourage it.

1996 the year of the interview Ukraine was already independent state. As we know, big part of Ukraine is Russian speaking, and was part of the Russian empire for long. Don't know if the comparison is correct, most of Canada is English speaking so is the USA and they have common origin. Only the history in Europe is much more complex.

If Kiev is chosen explicitly by heaven, not entire Ukraine, let see what is there that is worth of heavenly concern.

Near Kiev is one of the holiest monastery for all Russians, the Kiev Pechersk Lavra en.wikipedia.org... It is now under double jurisdiction of Moscow patriarchy and Kiev government. St Seraphim of Sarov in his prophecies said that only 3 churches would be spared from the antichrist by being lifted to heaven: Kazan, Kiev Lavra, and the third he didn't mention, perhaps a Western sanctuary like Guadelupe for example.

One needs to know the entire Orthodox idea of Christianity, that differs quite significantly from the Western idea, except for the dogmas that are the same. After the loss of Rome to the barbarian leader Odoaker, the "Second Rome" became Constantinople with the headquarters of the Medieval Orthodoxy. (the history is longer of course, wth periods of Byzantium control of Italy).

In 1453 Constantinople fell to the Ottomans. Although they didn't erase the religious structure the patriarchy and the churches, it was a big fall. Long before that, Russia had already accepted the Christianity from Constantinople patriarchy and considered herself as the righteous spiritual descendant. Therefore come the idea of the "Third Rome" that is Moscow. A number of sanctuaries and saints established a spirituality that is still widely unknown to the secular Western Christians.

So, if God has decided to send the salvation to the world before the Chastisement, thru Russian, Kiev, sanctuaries, and let say, one more Western sanctuary according to St Seraphim of Sarov, then we have to accept God's plan. How about some portals to other places, not necessarily "heaven" where the faithful could go thru. Or any ideas built upon the already given key elements.
edit on 24-10-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'd ask the devote catholics to spread everything they find interesting here, to catholic forums, facebook etc. I know those forums, they are quite fundamental and do not accept other views. That's why I chose the secular open minded Abovetopsecret that gives perfect platform to investigate independently questions that should be considered most important exactly by those fundamental communities. Althoug Our Lady appeared to catholics, it seems today the most interested people in open minded research are no more the fundamental catholics.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

for example here is a dedicated forum to prophecy where the conservative catholics express their views on it motheofgod.com... 3 days of darkness and garabandal. Good indeed to know all of that, they walk into the well established set of rules given by those apparitions. But, they are not ready to go out of that preset conditions. And they do not speak of the ways in which God would offer us salvation before Chastisement.

I listed some of the possibilities for that salvation in this and other threads. I don't know the real case what will be God's choice. I am open for all eventualities.

To expect 3 days of darkness this November is premature. The works of Marie J.J. should be taken in their entirety. She predicts one day warning, and two days warning, to occur before the 3 days darkness. The one day warning is set to occur between Dec 22 and March 21, according to www.3daysofdarkness.com... Let also notice those are not approved apparitions. Malachi Martin believes the 3dd and he has his own intake on it, that I comment in my thread dedicated to 3dd.

I'd rather expect extraterrestrial angelic intervention for any of the 2 possibilities: 1. rescue from earth, 2. establishment of some temporary conditions for conversion on earth before the chastisement (to coincide with the great warning? dont know). Let also be noticed that the great warning described in Garabandal and others, is NOT FOUND in the Holy Scripture. Warnings yes, but not in the form described by the seers. Instead, Angelic intervention is mentioned many times to occur before the Judgment day, including by Jesus himself in the canonical gospels. It is also mentioned in the prophets of the Old Testament, and of course in John's Apocalypse where angels play a major role everywhere. So to deny the et-angelic intervention is first stupid and second uneducated on the Bible verses. I understand all contemporary apparitions carefully avoid that terminology and exchange it with acceptable terms for catholics who are not ready to accept the bare truth, such as "Great warning""miracle" and the like.

If I have to say something more from sources that are not necessarily religious, let me say about Gordon Duff, editor of Veterans Today, who occasionally speak about alien presence on earth, besides politics. First of all, I do not know what church Duff belongs too, it may happen he is devote Christian be it Catholic or not, I just don't know. Many of the insiders who speak on those topics, turn to be more or less devote Christians, some of them Catholics. In one of his alien briefings, Duff said the aliens are coming to establish 1 major base in Northern Africa, and another one somewhere in the remote Russia (Siberia). I forgot the link or how he envisioned it, as negative invasion or positive collaboration. I tried to find online, and couldn't. Not everything once posted remains online forever. Perhaps the entire internet will be gone at one moment. So your personal mind and paper might be a better option under candle light.
So we will definitely have ET contact, the question should be, what kind of contact, who comes first, the good or the bad, and what they offer - rescue, or protected cities on earth, or what. Do they speak in the name of Jesus or not. To avoid those questions and to demonize blindly is practically to surrender to the enemy and to reject God's help given in this moment. Because how would the angels appear, that John Leary , Louise Tomkiel and others constantly speak about to lead us to the refuges? Woudn't they appear in the way Raphael appeared to Tobias? I.e. human looking beautiful, no wings, possibly some transport device as with Ezekiel, and speaking normal in the way we could understand. What is expected by fundamentals now, of lightnings and thunder, and some caves and refuges that I don't see them anywhere, is quite strange to say the least. If God acted like that expectation during the exodus of Israel, not many would have been saved.
edit on 25-10-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

www.ourlady.ca...

from the book She Went in Haste to the Mountain (Book 1)

NOTE: All excerpts from Conchita's Diary will be in extra-bold type

===================================================================

If there is a place in the entire Scripture to show the Great Warning, it is the 6th seal in the Revelation.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
4,365 – Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, transmitted in 9/24/2016
www.apelosurgentes.com.br...
www.pedroregis.com...

Dear children, God is in control of everything. Have trust, faith and hope. I am your Mother and I will always be at your side, even though you do not see me. Give the best of yourselves to the mission which has been entrusted to you. What you have to do, do not put off until tomorrow. I know your needs and I will be always near to you. Take your supplications to my Jesus. Rejoice, for your names are already written on my Immaculate Heart. Courage. My Jesus loves you and awaits you with open arms. Seek Him in the Eucharist always. Your victory is in Him. When everything seems lost, humanity will find true peace. Men will see the Powerful Hand of God in action and everyone will behold a New Heaven and a New Earth.Go forward without fear. This is the message which I transmit you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for allowing me to reunite you here once again. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Stay in Peace.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Our Lady in Anguera talks constantly of the New Heaven and the New Earth to be reached by the faithful at the end, but She never talks of the Second Coming of Jesus, as far as I know. (there are secrets in Anguera too, 5). If that is the case, no Second Coming now, but Yes New Heaven and new Earth, that means we are going towards the event described in 2 Peter of fire consumption of planet Earth and lifting up the faithful people to see the new heaven and the new earth (where they will obviously live). That event, discussed by me before, may be a separate event from the Second Coming sequence by unknown number of years or centuries. There might be restoration of life on the old (our) earth and only then the full end time sequence to unfold. Indeed, in 2 Peter we have nothing of the expected elements of Second Coming: Jesus doesn't come down to judge, there isn't armageddon, nothing, just lift up of the righteous people to escape what peter says, the fiery elements will melt on the entire earth surface. Something to think about, how little we know of the end times, and of any times.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Lec of Philippines and JNSR of Belgium both gave messages (locutions) for 3 separate waves of lifting up: first the children under 15, according to JNSR, then the second lifting up from the churches (both JNSR and Lec) that shows the religious people will most participate in it. The third one is the last one for all the rest who are worthy and not in the previous two, as well as those who were scheduled but didn't go in the previous two. No details for the third one were given. I guess it will be shortly before the Chastisement. The first one sounds to me as Revelation 14 the Lamb with the 144,000 on Mt Zion. The second and third one, as the Revelation 15 the saved people standing on the sea of glass mixed with fire - something that we do not find on this planet.

I wrote much about the manchild and the 144,000 in many threads. Inspirations and personal logic and some help from above. It concerns the period immediately following the revelation of the 144,000 (perhaps the first rapture) and does not need to contradict with anything said by the seers of Virgin Mary for the period of time we are living in now. It simply belongs to a new era with its own set of rules and graces by God prepared for it.

Whether the 1,2,3 rescues would match Great Waring, Miracle, and the start of Chastisement, is yet another logical construction. Will there be a separate rescue and Warning, and if it is so, which is first, wondered Lec of Philippines. I think Great Warning will be also the taking up for those young innocent people who already deserved to be in heaven. But taking up not to heaven rather to another new earth, with a special mission to come and go and to serve the other groups of saved people.
edit on 25-10-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

We know there is a date written on the original one sheet of paper of Fatima 3rd secret (not the official release in 2000 that is more than one sheet written with different handwriting than Lucia's). From Neues Europa we know it is before the end of the century. So what date Our Lady could say and in what way? For example: "On Easter before the end of the century" or something like that. It is illogical Our Lady to give numeric date, because otherwise it would have been known to JPII and Ratzinger and they wouldn't do the suggestion the secret was over at the year 2000. The calendar of Our Lady obviously is not the Gregorian calendar. That date is given on July 13, 1917, so probably the century expires on July 13, 2017, not October 13. But that no one knows for sure.

If we have sequence Great Warning-Miracle - Chastisement and the chastisement is to occur before July 13 (it needs only 3 days) then the Miracle must happen definitely on April 13, 2017, that appears to be also Holy Thursday. For the Great Warning we have the months of November, December, January, February, possibly March. but I wouldn't put it anywhere closer than 30 days - 40 days from the miracle. 8 days announcement of the miracle give the least possible margin. And you don't expect today to happen Great Warning and tomorrow the Miracle to be announced.

For me, Great Warning has completely other meaning that was not revealed for lack of understanding and acceptance of the faithful. Yes seeing consciences is one thing. But not the only thing to happen on GW day. For me it is manifestation also of the God's angels with spaceships and direct contact with the minds and hearts of the people who believe God.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

from the book linked above, Conchita of Garabandal said the Chastisement would be worse than fire above and fire below...
So what could possibly be then? Alien invasion of hostile aliens? How about the desolate earth to be left for a longer period of time in that situation, while the saved humanity to dwell on a new earth, as other messages say? Let be open for all opportunities and do not sideline some very logical ones only because they do not fit predetermined narrow minded agenda of someone. Sure someone wouldn't like the humanity to be saved, and that someone works for centuries to achieve his goals. Perhaps starting from rewriting the Gospels.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Be kind.

Spare the jabber and give us the deadline.

Again.

edit on 10/26/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

it is not I who gives any deadline! Yours might be as good as my suggestion.

As in Star Wars Rebels, the young non-consecrated Ezra opened first the Jedi holochron (device that contain knowledge). Then he opened the Seth holochron as well.

Today we have so much info that wasn't available 20 years ago before internet, that we will be very dumb not to use it wisely to decipher what matters for us. And that is nothing less than God's way to save us. Physically. I wonder why more people don't talk of those possibilities. SOme do indeed, and I am very thankful to those brothers and sisters who share our concerns and are open to something new than 15th century paradigm.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Yours might be as good as my suggestion.

10/31/16 00:01 UTC

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

that sounds good!

When Benedict (pope emeritus) said 100th anniversary of Fatima will see its fulfillment, it is Benedict who says that not me. I may quote it a hundred times it doesn't change anything. When Fr Amroth (top exorcist, died months ago) said the secret would be fulfilled in November 2015 and it failed, it is Amorth who said and failed, not me who quote him! Later he said he was not prophet but the fulfillment would be soon anyway. Malachi Martin joined chorus 19 years ago saying in 1997 there wouldn't be 20 years more. You see, even St John Paul II was deluded enough to say the fulfillment would have happened by 2000 and by his own assassination attempt. He was wrong. No matter he was beloved pope by both catholics and others, and now a saint. Other people were wrong before him for other things, people who were good and saintly. So... we do our best, me included, that doesn't mean the date will fulfill. And fulfill what? That is even more important than the date itself. I offer unprecedented new approach to Fatima and the rest of apparitions that involves ET. Indeed some other guys mentioned it too. It is a time more guys, not less, to start talking about that. If they want my help I am ready to give it. But that is not the point. The point is we have to go out of our cradle and face the reality for the universe around us, find the way God wants us to find. Enough of Galileo time pseudo religion and pseudo science. The first ones who should have already understood that are the senior cardinals.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah If you need confirmation; read the Gilgamesh Epic. King G. travels through the same wormhole which finally flowered out over Fatima in 1917. King G. told of visiting a "Garden of Precious Stones". These are gem quality monochromes, which King G. compared to his world of sun dried mud bricks in the M.E. Add in a cool breezy garden oasis in his deserts, and you are right there with Streamer like, Tibetan Spirits of Tara.

Tara means righteousness, but Semitic people cannot pronounce it, so they called it "Torah", or the "Law of Righteousness". These Spirits traversed the Blood Red wormhole, and spread out in the sky over Fatima. Its a little like when you turn off an old style T.V.'s color picture tube, and the red and green beams appear in the center for just a moment. King G. told of communing with deities at our Galactic Center, in a search for immortality. Fatima was more down to Earth. Jesus preached about laying up crowns of righteousness in Heaven, so he was in this same loop.

But the Tibetans recognize this Feminine Apparition, which predates Jesus's birth by millennia, as well as the Athenian's Statue to Athena in the Parthenon, predates Miriam by centuries. Anyway, good luck.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join