It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 13, 2016 completes 99 years since Fatima and starts the 100th year

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I don't know how many people read this thread. But what I see happening on other internet forums and sites, is they copy some of my ideas intrduced for the first time online here. That is good, that means what is being said is being read. May be not only by other forum posters, but also by Vatican and other concerned institutions.

So I continue with my prognosis. It may nothing happen after 5 days on the 99th anniversary of the Sun miracle. But much will happen within 1 year from now. It is clear Neues Europa was pretty close to the original secret BUT NOT IDENTICAL. If it speaks of "the second half of 20th century", together with John 23rd phrase "not concerning my pontificate" that could mean the real text speaks of the "last year of the century from now" (i.e. 1917). It is not more than one year because all the rest have passed.

Should we expect cataclysm then? it is possible. As we speak, US and Russia wrangle over Syria accusing each other. Yellowstone, California, may explode, to name a few.

It is possible however we get to the transition period without major cataclysm NOW. I discuss in detail the revelations of Malachi Martini in two threads. You may want to read my thread "3 days of darkness" and the surprising conclusions I reach there. It could be divine intervention in terms of ET intervention before, not after the cataclysm. How otherwise one would get saved from it? The problem is not that, the problem is how it will be labelled by people who believe they know God's ways better than anyone else. And I prove Malachi Martin however honest to himself, may not know the entire truth, may have been given opposite in meaning message branded "3rd secret". I don't know and nobody does. We were given reason and also free will, to discern God's ways that are not our ways.

So if we have not cataclysm but new era, however short, starting in the next 12 months and continuing anywhere between several months to several years (or decades) we should THANK GOD for that, and not seeking devastation at all cost. Of course, such could occur at any given moment with little or no forewarning. But first we will be saved, physically. My own view is that process should take at least several months. Although God can do it overnight.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I've been reading your thread for years 2012newstart; so thanks for all the effort you have made. I never signed up for an account at ATS; till today. You shouldn't feel discouraged about people not paying attention: I think many are like me, they do not have an account, or, while we enjoy reading your thoughts, we are not knowledgeable enough to add any content. I fall/fell into both categories.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ReggieWrightworth

thanks ReggieWrightworth for your support! We are all in expectation although we don't know what exactly to expect.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Good thread OP!

The third secret is another mystery I wish I could solve.

The Pope is said to go up a steep mountain with bishops and religious men and women and be shot and also be killed with "arrows". Also Lucia is said we could refer to the "Apocalypse chapters 8 to 13", a range that includes the Book of Revelation 12:4.

What does Revelation 12:4 say?

Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child/son the moment he was born.
biblehub.com...

Here is the way I see it all going down unless something major happens to prevent what is to come.

The US/Babylon is about to fall hard. We can see this isn't gong to get better on all fronts.

Hilary will win the seat and people in the US will more than likely revolt as the elections will prove a fraud.

Tensions in the middle east will continue to rise and all hell break loose.

Russia is said in many prophecies to bring peace to the world. Not sure about that however prophecy states such.

Watch the skies.... especially in Ophiuchus. Here is my thread on this constellation that has been hidden until recently.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The 13th baktun was the beginning of woes. We are in the 13th cycle and this is a crossing over of the 3rd dimension to the 4th.

13 is a significant number within the Vatican. March 13, 2013 is when Pope Francis became Pope. His birthday falls under the old and hidden, not wanted 13th Zodiac, Ophiuchus ( December 17th, 1936).

From this link you can get a better idea of this number 13 which has dual symbolism imo.

While we don’t normally put a lot of stock in numerology, the great biblical scholar and Anglican theologian E.W. Bullinger wrote an exhaustive treatise in the 19th century which has yielded some interesting connections to the new Pontiff. The numbers surrounding Pope Francis’ election keep coming up thirteen. White smoke at 7:06 PM which in numerology 7 + 6 = 13 and he is 76 years old 7 + 6 = 13 and then he was elected on the calendar date 3/13/13 which sports two 13s of its own but in numerology 3/13/2013 also yields 3+1+3+2+0+1+3=13 and he was announced at precisely 8:13 PM Vatican time or in military and European time 20:13 making for 3/13/2013 at 20:13. According to Bullinger: As to the significance of thirteen, all are aware that it has come down to us as a number of ill-omen. Many superstitions cluster around it, and various explanations are current concerning them. Unfortunately, those who go backwards to find a reason seldom go back far enough. The popular explanations do not, so far as we are aware, go further back than the Apostles. But we must go back to the first occurrence of the number thirteen in order to discover the key to its significance. It occurs first in Genesis 14:4Open in Logos Bible Software (if available), where we read “Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and the thirteenth year they REBELLED.” Hence every occurrence of the number thirteen, and likewise of every multiple of it, stamps that with which it stands in connection with rebellion, apostasy, defection, corruption, disintegration, revolution, or some kindred idea.[16] This ill omen suggests the “many tribulations” of the Malachy prophecy could coincide with the apostasy of 2 Thes. 2:3Open in Logos Bible Software (if available) but Bullinger goes on to cite an exhaustive list of thirteens and factors of thirteen including examples like:
www.logosapologia.org...

This page covers so much more about "13". Take a read yourself.

Here is what revelation 13 says..

1The dragona stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?” 5The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world.b 9Whoever has ears, let them hear. 10“If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity they will go. If anyone is to be killedc with the sword,

Karma from the beginning... we will reap what we have sown.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Thanks! we have the paradox of double personality in Lucia's writings and contradictory messages. Even if that is the real Lucia that you quote, it contradicts others of alleged Lucia's writings. We may not have at all reliable source of what later Lucia have said. The delusion is so great, that I even assume people like Fr Malachi Martin have intentionally been given fake copies of the secret so they can spread further in their ful conscience the fake versions.

I don't know the real one. Does the pope know it? What if the 1941 alleged handwriting of Lucia is not that of the real Lucia? Handwriting is different. Does it mean not even the pope knows what the Heaven communicated to Earth in 1917 before and on the date of the Sun miracle October 13?

Whether it is Russia, whether it is aliens, good or bad, we just don't know it. And we are going to face the truth pretty soon without any polishing after waiting 99 years half of which we should've known the secret after 1960.

Thanks for your link too!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Today October 13, 2016, 99th anniversary of the Sun miracle in Fatima and the start of the final 100th year, is a good day to make review of what is going on in the biggest -Gate in the Catholic Church for the last century. Much bigger than any sex scandal or money laundering, or appointment of people who should never be appointed to hi positions.

What was so secret that consequent administrations of Vatican denied the people to know, after the explicit requirement of Heaven thru Lucia the secret to be known in 1960 or her death whichever comes first?

I already talked volumes, not only in this thread, of what coud be the secret of the secret. For me it is connected with the reality beyond earth, call it whatever.

The point is now, that I want to touch, that may be we have CHANGED envelopes with fake messages. Written in 1941 for a first time (as far as I know) in a time of no trnsparency in a much more bureaucratic Vatican before Vatican II council. Who guarantees it was Lucia writing, if after decades we have two completely different writing styles of Lucia?

Apparently the 2000 official release is a fake one. But will the "real one" be real either, when finaly released? Let me doubt it!

Benedict said 3 times different views on that, once as card. Ratzinger in his preface for the 2000-release, once as pope who visited Fatima and said the secret is not completed yet but it will be by the 100th anniversary. And once as pope-emeritus i his cabinet inside the walls of Vatican, when he denied any further parts of Fatima, in relation to the revelations in media of an old friend scholar who said otherwise. 2 of 3 statements must be wrong if we follow the logic. Because they contradict each other. I tend to believe the one when pope Benedict was speaking in Fatima, as the real one.

Moreover, a book was published by the nuns who lived with Lucia, speaking of another vision of a Pole Shift. Cloistered carmelite buns would never publish or be allowed to publish anything on that secretive matter, if not ordered from highest place. Understand, by pope Francis himself. We know how Lucia's letters were re-interpreted and controversial between each other. We know how Lucia was denied to have meetings face to face, but allowed to write letters. That is to say, the leak of the nuns is nothing else than authorized release of part of the secret. Not all of it.

The biggest problem for me would be, if ET are indeed involved, how and who will determine their polarity. Is it for example, part of the secret speaking of "evil aliens" and other part speaking of good, God-sent angels aliens? And how could we know which part is the true one, or both? Just reasoning. I am not Malachi Martin to have read even one part of it.

Yet his conclusion of the 3 days of darkness is quite disturbing. They are not physical (war, cataclysm) but spiritual danger, that not even the smart ones could understand (said in 1997). Did he mention angels too, I already forgot. There is only one secret taboo still remaining, that is no more taboo on internet, and that is the issue of ET civilizations. Martin further said, that everyone would see it but the interpretation would be different. That is to say, the way of acceptance of the ETs would differ.

That is to say, IMO, that is quite possible the version Martyn had to be intentionally fake one, so many people to demonize and not accept when finally God's angels ET will come. Other interpretations may exist.

We don't need more deceit, about Fatima or any other Church affairs. We need more love, help, understanding and transparency. And we are talking of only MONTHS or less before whatever is scheduled to happen, to happen.

edit on 13-10-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

3 days of darkness

One has to ask .... does that mean 3 days in the literal sense because of the Sun or 3000 years in the spiritual darkness because of the son? Does it portray both literal and spiritual?

In antiquity and even in the early days authors, poets, Philosopher, and "prophets" (up until who knows when ..maybe even to present day) wrote in code. They wrote with a perspective of spiritual within the heavenly stars too. The stars told/tell a story which oddly enough seems to have manifested in "time" .... past, present, and future, whereas all of time is happening NOW.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I want to share here what I shared in my thread here.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I want to document what I just read..

This year on June 12/13th ( the 12th in some areas and the 13th in others dues to time zones) a mass shooting in America ( Pulse Nightclub) was said to be the worst in History. At 11:11 CDT in North America the "Strawberry Full Moon" took place. The moon was in Ophiuchus.

The Sun will be in Ophiuchus on Dec. 13, 2016. At the same time the Moon will be full on Dec. 13th @ 6:06

We have been passing through the galactic equator since 1998. It takes 18 years, I believe to do so. It completes around 2016 which is a mystical year for some American freemasons. Our sun moving through the constellation of Ophiuchus was important for 2012. Because of the procession, the sun has only recently started to pass through the constellation of Ophiuchus which is situated between Scorpio and Sagittarius. Nostradamus referred to this constellation as having great importance for humanity.

Again the 18 years is significant because of the 18 years Jesus life went in hiding in texts like the Bible.... Edgar Cayce believed he would be born again or enter this plane in 1998!!!! 18 years old you are considered an adult. 18 years from 1998 is 2016!! The dark rift/darkness in the world/Iraq war began in 1998!!

"The December 1998 bombing of Iraq (code-named Operation Desert Fox) was a major four-day bombing campaign on Iraqi targets from December 16, 1998, to December 19, 1998, by the United States and United Kingdom."

Let it be of note That from Dec. 13 to the end of Dec. is 18 days.

Saint Lucy's Day is Dec. 13th. Saint Lucy's Day is viewed as an event signaling the arrival of Christmastide, pointing to the arrival of the Light of Christ in the kalendar, on Christmas Day!!

"The choice of the 13th of December as Saint Lucy's day, however, obviously predates the 8 day error of the 14th century Julian calendar. This date is attested in the pre-Tridentic Monastic calendar, probably going back to the earliest attestations of her life in the 6th and 7th centuries, and it is the date used throughout Europe. So, while the world changed from a Julian to a Gregorian calendar system—and hence acquired a new date for the Winter Solstice—St Lucy's Day was kept at December 13, and not moved to the 21."

On Dec. 13th.. Saint Lucia AKA National Day, celebrates the independence of Saint Lucia from United Kingdom in 1979. On Dec. 13, Saint Lucian cultural festivals include La Rose and La Marguerite, the first representing a native Saint Lucian fraternal society known as the Order of the Rose that is fashioned in the mold of Rosicrucian-ism, and the second representing its traditional rival, the native Saint Lucian equivalent of Freemasonry known as the Order of the Marguerite.[24] References to their origins as versions of pre-existing external secret societies can be seen in a mural painted by Dunstan St Omer, depicting the holy trinity of Osiris, Horus and Isis.en.wikipedia.org...

And then we have Pope Francis who is born ( Dec. 17th) under the 13th Zodiac.. if you consider it one that is.

The numbers surrounding Pope Francis’ election keep coming up thirteen. White smoke at 7:06 PM which in numerology 7 + 6 = 13 and he is 76 years old 7 + 6 = 13 and then he was elected on the calendar date 3/13/13 which sports two 13s of its own but in numerology 3/13/2013 also yields 3+1+3+2+0+1+3=13 and he was announced at precisely 8:13 PM Vatican time or in military and European time 20:13 making for 3/13/2013 at 20:13.

edit on 13-10-2016 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Most say, literal.

I willa dd, at the approaching End times drama, we have to take wise choice as of which side we take. Combining Et reality with rapture theories and Bible texts of Elijah chariots and Ezekiel 1 wheels, the conclusion is easy that the rapture will be spaceship based rescue from planet earth.

On the other side, seems there are enough people who want to play out the antichrist story, as some prominent conspiracy theorists said. Whether it is played out, or happens in real, I am not the one to say. We are being played out quite much as violin, as David Icke put it. Most if not all of our reactions are wel known and played out in favor of someone. In that case it is very difficult to believe anything anymore. If that is the goal, they have reached it.

The other scenario that I propose in other threads but also linked here, the arrival of the manchild and the 144,000, is possible too, only if we are in the real end times. We don't know for sure. The amount of deceit is just enormous, on personal, societal, religious, universal level. Only God can shed light when the first event happens as a start of series of events. How could we ever guess correctly what is inside Fatima secrets or any other secrets, if we are being lied in broad daylight for things that are humanly achievable to know and understand, by people who should be there to show us the way or to help us on the way, and not to lie to us instead? Therefore I suggest the deliverance will be given by God and His angels in unprecedented way, that few if any contemplate today, without any further forewarning. Whoever is appointed to be saved will understand it in that day and hour...

edit on 14-10-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Interesting reading once again. I won't go into the fine detail, because I can't, I am no scholar. What astounds me about the whole issue is that any Pope or Vatican official would risk not obeying Mary and releasing the secret by 1960. No matter how bad the secret is, and how critical it is of the Vatican, I would never want the responsibility of disobeying that direct order.
edit on 14-10-2016 by ReggieWrightworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReggieWrightworth
What astounds me about the whole issue is that any Pope or Vatican official would risk not obeying Mary and releasing the secret by 1960.

Depending on who you talk to , ... (some evil clowns say AC)
Jesus was born in 1960 , and lives anonamously today.
He has suffered many slings and arrows , and is waiting
for His final orders .
He has performed many miracles untold in our time ,
and has kicked PTB ass on many untold occasions .

The Catholic church knows all this ... and more
but will they ever tell ?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ReggieWrightworth

I always puzzled why the Catholic Church leaders didn't obey the words from Heaven, if they declared the apparition authentic, be it for 1960 or for the other points. Going thru info about John 23 (now St John 23) he refused to announce the secret and to stamp as true its content for some reason. One being his papacy would have ended by then. But that could not be the main reason for a pope. Later I found the info that John 23 himself had apparitions of the Blessed Virgin, and also saw aliens. Here are some links www.abovetopsecret.com... some of them do not work anymore, anyway I copied the text when they worked. So my suggestion is, what John 23 received as direct communication by Virgin Mary, and by some ET, do not match with what was recorded as alleged 3rd secret, not earlier than 1941, by the office of Pius 12 in completely different conservative environment before Vatican II.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Greet everyone who follows this thread, with "Salve, Mater misericordiae" at the start of the 100th year of Fatima miracle! We are closer to the fulfillment of prophecy than ever before!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I am Je daii.

I like the star wars comparisons. I wield the force, but its an alchemic balance. The more you use, the more you must sacrifice.

I think the fatima secrets were made up by the children parroting what they were hearing from adults around them.

edit on 10 16 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
One can consider the apparitions at Fátima in isolation, but it is better I think to consider Fátima both in the context of other apparitions (such as LaSalette) and the later apparitions in Akita, Japan and at Kibeho in Rwanda. The apparitions at Kibeho were apparitions of Mary to poor schoolgirls and apparitions of Jesus to a pagan boy who had no background in religion of any sort.

As for Star Wars, it has always struck me as a fanciful presentation of our occulted history. There is something rather Rosicrucian about a number of elements in Star Wars.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

yes there are a number of credible apparitions other than Fatima. For example the less known fully approved apparition Our Lady of Good Success in Ecuador.

Mother Mariana of Jesus Torres... is linked mysteriously to our times by the visions Our Lady showed her of the 20th Century over 350 years ago. This apparition has been approved by the Church and Mother Mariana has been declared Venerable in the first step towards her canonization. www.olrl.org...

The remarkable story of Our Lady's many appearances in the 16th century to a nun in Quito, Ecuador, Her stunning description of the 20th century crisis in the Church, and Her consoling promise of triumph. www.traditioninaction.org...

The apparitions also include appearance of Child Jesus on Mt Pichincha overlooking Quito. www.traditioninaction.org...

today's people rare look into history more than one century ago, and even the devote ones prefer apparitions that happen in their lifespan. And that is good, providing those apparitions are authentic. However, the events that are approaching fast, have been prophesied for quite long time. In the distance of time 350 or more years one can see there is nothing the seer should be interested in lying in her time. So when we are denied the full story of Fatima, one may say also the full story of Akita and the rest, then we have the grace to stand on something proven that conquered the times.
edit on 18-10-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
Can't wait for the date to pass to watch the inevitable "here's why it didn't happen yet" and " here is the new date" threads popping up.
My miracle hope is that people will realize that the church is a scam and they don't need to go to a building and give their money to a corrupt organization in order to be good people.

If it does happen, do you think we will see any, "Ha told you!" posts?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Star Wars could be talked a lot, and I do so in some threads. It is fascinating how Palpatine managed both sides to get to the throne. And the stupidity of the Jedi order of the Republic that silenced reason and was used by Palpatine in his way to dictatorship. Even without the turn of the young Anakin to the dark side, you would have pretty much the same result in the large picture of Star Wars universe...

Star Wars Rebels serials are a new start that could see some development further from the original saga. The main character the young Ezra does not belong to the anointed family. I don't know where the filmmakers want to lead that serial, in the so called "canon of Star Wars" that should not break te sequence of other episodes that were made 30 years ago but happen "later" in Star Wars timeline. Almost as a kind of a time machine "grandfather paradox" that you could not kill your grandfather and still be alive...

Episode 7 is far from the original design, frankly I am disappointed, although there are few interesting moments. One of them being the explosion of the sun. Is it a hint to what soon could happen to earth too? In the film "2012" the solar mega flare triggered chain reaction to earth crust, volcanoes, pole shift etc.

If that helps to be said here, why not to be discussed. We are talking of planetary changes in Fatima prophecy, not just Hitler invading Europe. Much was said in previous Fatima threads about WW2 the role of Russia but not the role of Nazi Germany) and so on. There are organizations who devote their entire resource on that side of Fatima. That is good but not enough.

The last leak published by the Carmelite nuns was Lucia's vision of a Pole Shift. So we are before planetary changes, not just the next war.

As of Fatima authenticity, you have 70,000 peasants in the time without mass transportation who witnessed the sun miracle. In environment of atheistic government in Portugal that tried to ban them going, media (newspapers) reporters who couldn't be accused to be devote catholic. It is preserved those newspapers after October 13 where atheist reporters described what happened to the sun.

From the point of view of someone who already believes that happened, more important is of course what Our Lady said. And here the big Fatima gate starts, with a very conservative Catholic church at that time that took decades for Lucia's writing to reach the Vatican, or that is what they say. And then comes the cover up. Why should Lucia writes in 1941 when the WW2 has already started, or are we only told so and given only part of her writings, are among the questions that inevitably rise after you browse hundreds of testimonies.

So my purpose is not to convince you that Fatima occurred, but to seek together with the other devote and knowledgeable people what could be enclosed in the message received by heaven.
edit on 19-10-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Conchita of Garabandal, 1977

Q. Many years ago you told us the event of the Warning begins with the letter "A. " Since Our Lady never told you not to reveal it, can you now mention it?
A. She did not forbid it, but I don't know why I haven't said it and I don't feel as though I should say it now.

www.garabandal.org...

Aliens? Angels? Someone should fulfill the warning of God.
edit on 20-10-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Honestly,

Religion in total has more weight when thought of with E.T.s than it does with supernatural premise.

More can be explained and understood when you replace Gods with Ets than we could ever explain with our supernatural sense of the concept.

In all honestly, religion makes the most sense when you think of it as what these beings from other planets came here to say to people of lesser intelligence and ability.

Seems someone learned their ways to control the masses pretty well.

What if the Fatima sightings were ETs trying to get the right attention, and the reason we didn't hear anything of the last message, was because it was just for the pope,

it was to announce, " they're coming back ".

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join