It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 13, 2016 completes 99 years since Fatima and starts the 100th year

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The Church doesn't get the authentic message of God, while pretending to be its sole receiver and interpreter.
Instead of preaching of Heaven at is "a new earth where righteous dwells" (St Peter), or "the land of the living" (king David), along with explanation of the billions worlds created by God that are part of that heaven...Instead of that, they fill our ears with dreadful stories of the imprisoned souls in hell.
The question, is earth that hell after the nightmares of WW2, is absolutely legitimate. Rome either doesn't have the answer or doesn't want to answer. It would be fun after 200 more years. Now it is tragic. Because the cost of it are we the poor believers.
Hope that will change this year 2016 not waiting for the last day of the 100th jubilee of Fatima.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
we have to know the authentic message of Fatima, that according to all logic must include extraterrestrial moment. Vatican fears Russia, the possibility Russia to do something as result of the release. Therefore logically Vatican fears the ET that Medvedev already admitted they reside on Russian territory. How is it the Vatican knows about that therefore fears? Perhaps Vatican has contacts on its own, as Bob Dean said in his videos, and they differ from those ET groups? Do we witness some kind of struggle between ET groups then? Until we are told the full truth we will be prone to speculation of any kind.

Extraterrestrial worlds don't look dangerous. It is a time we abandon the medieval mindset that envisioned the hell to be in the core of earth. Even that mindset would envision the stars and planets to be already in the celestial sphere. I hate to repeat it again and again, but we were lied grave for al those centuries. It is a time we learn the truth no matter what that truth is. If further resistance to the truth is expressed, that will speak of who those people serve.

Exoplanet according to unknown artist.

edit on 20-6-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I will ask provocative questions, no matter if the religious make effort to read and answer, or it will serve only the people who already think more free.

Could Our Lady appear 10 times at the same time? Wasn't Medjugorje called the "last apparition on earth"? Later the seers themselves changed words about that.
Could the Holy Mother of God appear a hundred times in different places? Is that her job in "heaven"?
Could she be "Our Lady of Fatima", "Our Lady of Lourdes", "Our Lady of..." or the real mother of Jesus is one only person that doesn't change views so often?
Could the Mother of God possibly eclipse the role of the only Son of God Jesus Christ? I am not going to defend the protestants who say that is idolatry, but isn't it a little bit disturbing when we see requests by apparitions to call Mary "co-redeemer" or co-redemprix in Latin?

Recently an approved apparition in Argentina, said that words of Our Lady decades ago claimed, 2/3 of population were "lost". Lost for eternity? Lost the way temporarily? spiritdaily.com...

A brief statistics of world population below to show who would be included in that 2/3. It is not only "everyone outside the West" or anything like that. If it is said 2/3 will go to hell, that means in a family of 6 people 4 go to hell. Perhaps in a full Sunday mass of 3,000 only 1,000 are counted worthy to be saved by the blood of Jesus...

www.indexmundi.com...
Age structure: 0-14 years: 25.79% (male 956,360,171/female 893,629,520)
15-24 years: 16.61% (male 613,806,639/female 577,904,561)

That makes 1,849,989,691 below 15 years old. Are those the only major group to be saved? 1 bln of them are under the age of 10, therefore they cannot sin conscientious according to all definition of what the sin is.

The next group are those 15 - 24 total of 1,191,711,200. They go out of the limit of 1/3 saved, or at least half of them will see themselves dumped beyond the board of salvation of Jesus Christ...because the Virgin said so...Many of those young adults are in the age of making their own families in most countries of the Third World, and surely all in that category after the age of 18 in the developed world (one can marry below 18 even in the Developed world and that is a mass practice of certain minority groups in Europe who in turn receive social donations). The above group is also the most active people in the society. Are they so much sinful that most of them are presumed "lost" by some apparition that says it is the "Virgin"? Presumed the sexual sin as the leading one "that sends most people into hell"? That practically means those young people would better stay infertile and at all abandon their human activities if they want to be saved? It is exaggerated indeed, but there leads the trend of those unending "Virgin Maries apparitions" who demand higher and higher threshold of "salvation" much higher than the one set by Jesus himself on the cross and in his holy preaching...(Jesus forgave the harlot who had ...6 men or what. Besides Jesus was never reported to judge young adults for their sinful ways that surely they had in his time no less than today).

Why don't those apparitions offer a real way out of the planetary trouble, and stop accusing the common people of being always "sinful" against some standards set forth by the pagan Constantine and never ever set by Jesus himself?

Isn't it therefore the warning of a "second flood" this time of fire nearing the pagan idea of all out wipe out of entire nations and bloody sacrifices? Because those people are not guilty, not with their human errors, for such calamity. Rather one senses the pre-determined plan of the controllers to cull population to certain limits. Is it therefore, FALSE, the claim of some apparitions, some of them approved, who envision mass extermination of population that doesn't even know what it sinned in order to be killed "by God"? Is that the same loving and merciful God that we are told to believe, pray and love?

I am not against all apparitions, some certainly should be attributed to the one and real personage of the holy mother of God. But the trend of accusing everyone of everything evil on the planet is disturbing. it speaks of motivations far beyond the motivation of Jesus to save us by His precious blood. it comes to indulge some envisioned apocalypse, and perhaps to deny as many people as possible the rescue boats when they come. It is too easy, to put in the mouth of the Virgin that those boats come straight from the hell...Good not everyone listens to such words.

Sorry but THAT should have been addressed, along with other questions I posted in my threads. And not to lose 3 years of the papacy that was intended for changes "not cosmetic but real" to quarrel between bishops and cardinals should the remarried couples receive holy Communion, or should they receive it only in Germany and not in Africa and Asia. Because some cardinals of the Third World believe they are more holy and understand the Gospel better than the rest of us. It is scandalous, when the 1 bln church and HER LEADERS must have addressed the urgent needs of their flock in a once in history situation with 7.4 bln people endangered by numerous calamities, not just by the "hell" of the preachers and virgins.

Further, it seems to me, some of those ranks prefer to see "hell on earth" rather than to give their power sustained for so many centuries. They prefer to sacrifice all of us, because that fits their doctrine and interests. They prefer their interests and not the interests of the humanity. And if a Virgin apparition of any origin proves that interest, then they are ready to approve such mass sacrifice. Let it be clear, the bishops are not infallible "ex cathedra" as the pope is only when he speaks dogmas. They may be fallible when approving "apparition" that goes against the teaching of Jesus Christ, that sorry but we all know quite well.

The origin is not necessarily divine. It could well be coming from another planet not so godly, and you would never understand before your death that you have been cheated: cheated 18 centuries by institution that controlled all aspects of human life, and cheated today by "apparitions" of extraterrestrials that may need to repent more than we do. And if someone looks for "demonic" or other extraterrestrials that don't have our best interests in scope, (as the exo-politicians prefer to name them), it is good to ask "Cui bono" of every action, be it ecclesiastical or supernatural, so to speak. Because there are beneficent of every single event that happens, including in the spiritual world.

In that latest view, helped by the recently "approved apparition" in the pope's homeland, I would envision a different scenario of Fatima. Perhaps the one that we don't necessarily see all out war, or if such is imminent because of the controllers (not because of God), then a large rescue effort, the one that was skillfully omitted by popes and cardinals, leaded by the good part of the extraterrestrial hosts that serve God and God's children as well. I don't know which scenario got approval of the Most High, but certainly the innocents couldn't be thrown to hell, in a mode of pre-limbo Middle Ages. They did nothing to deserve hell, even when they did sex. After all, God created the sexuality as well.
edit on 21-6-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Pope Francis says “The Great Majority of Our Sacramental Marriages are Null”

Let reason a bit. If that is true, for more than 50% or for as little as 20% of all couples, that means those couples live in sin.
Still, they enjoy the sacraments, holy communion in first place.

Why then the holy communion will be denied to those who one way or another, live in cohabitation that are not explicitly blessed by priesthood, but are not more sinful than the above?

The question could be enlarged. It is not a secret that the clergy has a greater percentage of gays among themselves, (and I am not talking about underage sex, but mature consensual sex, between clergy themselves or between a clergyman and his lover lay person).

Let not judge with double and triple standard. Whatever is legal for the priests and cardinals, let be made legal for the common men, if that was the standard set by the Lord and practiced all the centuries in secret. And if not then why not to clean the church first. Whatever was permitted by Jesus for John and Mary Magdalene, is the heavenly norm for everyone of us. Heaven does not apply double standard. If some would be punished, it is not because those people follow what is quite clearly written in the Gospel, rather because they play pharisees. Denial of salvation, denial of "Jesus Christ came into FLESH" as John wrote, is the spirit of the Antichrist. And Jesus had all attributions of the Flesh, to be precise. New theology is needed about that, and not new taboos.

edit on 23-6-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I see there isn't much interest in those topics. But I have to say it, the antichrist/false prophet is likely inside the Church because he was there since the time of St John's epistle and St Paul's warnings. But not in the way some would imagine him/them. Rather the one/those who oppose the holy humanity of Jesus.

it is a time to say clearly what Jesus did in his holy body, in terms of physicality, functions, and so on. It is not only about whether St Mary Magdalene was his wife or not (pope recently elevated her feast). It is about everything Jesus did in all those 33 years, not only in the last 3 years. I can say more, but I feel it is still not the right time for that, it won't be understood.

God's people should stop be tormented by those having the spiritual authority in church, for "sins" that are not any sins, or at worst they are not bigger than those made by the authority representatives. There should be clear cut new definition about moral "sins" and functions of the body, including what does it mean "love" and even "agape".

I do not promote anything illicit, but it is a shame when on one hand, we are told to have many children without using condoms, on another hand, not to multiply like rabbits, etc. Why should the church have double standards also on divorced and remarried, as I already talked about. Heavenly standard is never double.

How does the church want the young people to follow advises, that might be good in principle, if it shows no desire to help the young people in finding their love, rather immense pressure to restrict them from "immoral" love. When will they find it, and how, if everything is closed under the label "sin". Much could be said.

And if that trend doesn't stop, a trend of real moral persecution for things done by all generations before, including Jesus' own mates, and not so much immoral whatsoever, then seems the time of the final revelation of the fallen one has arrived. Because he would be exactly that. he would present himself as a saint, while persecuting God's holy people as in Middle age inquisition saga.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
May 13, 1917 was the date of the first apparition of Virgin Mary in Fatima. May 13, 2016 makes exactly 99 years completed, and starts the 100th year. That jubilee year would end on October 13, 2017 the date of the last apparition that took place in 1917.

For everyone who follows Fatima, that matters. Pope Benedict during his Fatima visit said the final fulfillment will happen before the 100th anniversary (after a year and a half). Malachi Maritn in radio interview in 1997 said there won't be another 20 years before the events happen.

(I gave Pope Francis my vote of confidence, that the Antichrist likely eliminate, not only his ra*e, but also the catholic church and billions of lives with no hope of salvation and no sign that these events are established, and not only actionable but imminent, thus we do not want to disturb his peaceful state of mind or rest.................Pope Francis only represents the interests of the damned, in the sense that he has, visited every Islamic State Capital in the known world, and has tremendously contributed to my own suffering and pain, and the unfortunate cruelties of a considerable number of people, God has had in view for sometime with great blessings...............naturally, we should dismiss the Antichrist argument in this context, the Sons of Perdition have the right to seek mercy, even if that mercy is only death, as much as we have the right to seek mercy, back to topic)

5/13/1917 = 36281 Days to 9/11/2016 + 1000 for Salvation = 37281 / 365 = 102.1 or 112 of Saint Malachy Prophecy of 112 Popes.

a reply to: ApollumiPerhaps the ET Angelic disclosure is part of all that, may be the most important part. Why don't they appear already? You see, there are some 100,000 - 300,000 people online who watch all relevant videos. With hundreds millions internet users in the Western world, that is not so much, even if we do not count Africa and Asia. If the ET come tomorrow, those people will greet them. Strange it closes on the Biblical number of 144,000 although it may not be 1:1 match. How about all the rest? Obviously the goal of the ET is not to come only for the 144,000. Otherwise, they could simply rapture them and let the billions do their own fate. Most certainly that will result in a total war days after the rapture.

The Gospel says Jesus saved 3000 Souls (Acts 2:39-41), Jesus was stating the Gospel's Design:
1000 for the God Head (144,000 of Reuben and 144,000 of Benjamin)
1000 for the "Generation of Sin" (that goes back to God, or to Hell Fire)
1000 for the "Souls Saved from Earth's Foundation" (144,000 of Joseph)
Revelation 20 says 3000 Souls were saved, God is just viewing a division of the Gospel's Design (1000 Years for God then 6000 Years for the history of the Earth with the Gospel's Program that began with Abraham) (God has saved no one for the 144,000 of Joseph until the Events of Revelation are satisfied by its divisions, that is simply the law)

originally posted by: 2012newstartRecently an approved apparition in Argentina, said that words of Our Lady decades ago claimed, 2/3 of population were "lost". Lost for eternity? Lost the way temporarily? spiritdaily.com...

A brief statistics of world population below to show who would be included in that 2/3. It is not only "everyone outside the West" or anything like that. If it is said 2/3 will go to hell, that means in a family of 6 people 4 go to hell. Perhaps in a full Sunday mass of 3,000 only 1,000 are counted worthy to be saved by the blood of Jesus...

1000 = 1/3
1000 = 1/3
1000 = 1/3

God is going to kill much more than 2/3 of mankind, he will billions and save a very nominal figure. We don't want to make these people suffer, as I've stated, they have a legal right to choose the death, they've been illustrating, as God views these divisions as expressions of equal potential. Equal Potential as in a right to die.................so we don't want to break these people's usage of force and lethal force against me, whatever forms it may take, even if the forms of force are very minor, it is good maintenance of Assisted Suicide, in ways they do not understand or choose to acknowledge.......................3000 as an observance God uses does not equal "Three Days of Darkness", or does this equal a "Sign of Divorce" or a legal clause for repentance of anykind beyond the euthanasia God has allowed the Antichrist to declare, as it is established.

5/13/1917 + 99 Years = 5/13/2016......plus 121 Days or 112 of Saint Malachy........100th Years = 9/11/2016...................When the Day Cycle changes by reason of the Events of Revelation, then this automatically constitutes another year (Jeremiah 33:20-21)..................(The Level of force is good lately, we need to keep these people on the attack, all of there kinds, maybe I will decide to approach the police department and more with the suicides, like I've done in 2013-2014, I'm still deciding what is necessary, we'll talk more soon, Pope Benedit gave this same answer, but this was long after I've already experience a certain level of suffering and pain for a long duration of time under the dictatorship of Pope John Paul II, what the ethnics, and those under their authority are duplicating in lesser portions for a good duration of time, so we need to keep these people on the attack, until we can end their lives in a peaceful way with the least amount of pain, as the law affords)
edit on 24-6-2016 by jigglypuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
the prophecy is generally not understood, nor are the terms of duration given in Daniel. An apparition said so.
Wel I am not the one who would give the answers either.
The Brexit is a huge event after the fall of Berlin Wall. Pope should think twice before offering more immigrants to old Europe that already showed mercy to millions of them. If we take Africa and move it to Europe, or Asia, it won't be anymore the same yes? Or some may even say, why don't the Europeans go to Africa and Asia instead? That is not the policy the 1 bln catholics expect from the successor of Peter to lead the flock. Those immigrants are not even Christian most of them. So he abandons the 1 bln and goes after several hundred Muslim who potentially may decide to convert, after getting all the benefits of the temporal life? Unfortunately that is the policy of the Catholic Church in the last century - missions and pouring all resources there and deny them in the traditionally catholic countries.

New view on Christianity in 21st century should be adopted, before a Christian Brexit to slam the face of the vati-crats. But pope did much. He did, not so much for 3 years. How many more years are the faithful supposed to wait and give from their lives for something that may never arrive in their lifetime?

Something will arrive though, the prophecy is explicit. Both Fatima and Malachi.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

the prophecy is generally not understood, nor are the terms of duration given in Daniel. An apparition said so.
Wel I am not the one who would give the answers either.
The Brexit is a huge event after the fall of Berlin Wall. Pope should think twice before offering more immigrants to old Europe that already showed mercy to millions of them. If we take Africa and move it to Europe, or Asia, it won't be anymore the same yes? Or some may even say, why don't the Europeans go to Africa and Asia instead? That is not the policy the 1 bln catholics expect from the successor of Peter to lead the flock. Those immigrants are not even Christian most of them. So he abandons the 1 bln and goes after several hundred Muslim who potentially may decide to convert, after getting all the benefits of the temporal life? Unfortunately that is the policy of the Catholic Church in the last century - missions and pouring all resources there and deny them in the traditionally catholic countries.

New view on Christianity in 21st century should be adopted, before a Christian Brexit to slam the face of the vati-crats. But pope did much. He did, not so much for 3 years. How many more years are the faithful supposed to wait and give from their lives for something that may never arrive in their lifetime?

Something will arrive though, the prophecy is explicit. Both Fatima and Malachi.

(my mot*** and bro*****, have periodically been using chloroform, and other chemicals, to paralyze my body while they extract semen, to try to get some of my relat**** pregnant, as well as other forms of forceful male rape. None of that really bothers me, it has not resulted in anything other than suicides for the jew* and non-jew* that solicit the ethnics into this kind of behavior.......................I am very confidence in the level of force and lethal force that is used against me to ensure a peaceful and painless euthanasia for billions of people so much that in addition to enduring ethnic suicides in our nightly walks, I also allow and tolerate other forms of gross suffering that is not as apparent, and as I've stated, I will ultimately decide what level of solicitation from the authorities is necessary, given their willful disobedience and disregard for the weekly and daily suicides.............................We need to come together and do what we can to ensure these people pass away in the most expedient way, with the least amount of suffering and pain, and with no footprint on the potential that God has in view......................those that patiently endure suffering as I've continually endure suffering, also wait patiently on the lord's promise, so we don't want to interfere with that process..........................As I've stated, euthanasia is God only response for any levels force used against me, and the ethnics, so far out of my career history of suffering and pain at the hands of these people, have never went out of their way to claims falsely that I have committed murder at all for the thousands of deceased locally and much more internationally...................No that I'd care at all, however, God has continually made this clear that he does not want my authority challenged, but also God wants these people to die in a sin in a specific way..................As I've also stated we will see what is necessary we climb the timetable at the end of time........................In the Video the Rape that is taking place, he appears to call for his Mother outside of the door, or his relatives.............................You should take pride in this and have the full confidence as I do, having received of the promise already and clearly, announced God's willingness and intent to do the same for a great many)

12210 / 112 = 911 of Saint Malachy's Prophecy

Matthew 10:1-5 (James is the Ninth of Twelve Apostles, God explains the way of Babylon) ............ Luke 17:15-18 (God explains 911 is the way to Babylon) ............... 1290 of Daniel 12, or 1260 Days + 30 years of Luke 3:23 = 12210 Days (12/21/2012) (Ezra 8:35) + 1335 of Daniel 12 = 9/11/2016....................112 of Saint Malachy, when flipped is also 911................12210 / 112 = 911.................The Prophecy of Saint Malachy is Clear, and the Vision of Fatima which also terminates on 9/11/2016......................If the Falling Man of 9/11/2001 is indeed the Antichrist, then God has declared the beginning of the 150 Days of Star Wormwood on 9/11/2016, as the prophecies declare. Love and Blessings. (As I've stated, even though God has invalidated all signs, wonders, and miracles leading to the death of billions, there will be many saved, that is the greater glory, a few dead bodies, choosing to commit suicide by using force against the Antichrist is only circumstantial, and as I've stated, we need to do this as much as possible until these people pass away, once and for all).
edit on 26-6-2016 by jigglypuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I think Brexit is as big as Cold War end, or Berlin Wall. In that view of a coming new order alternative of the NWO, prophecies should be re-viewed as well.

The 1941 written text coming allegedly from Lucia, that surfaced only after WW2 was a terrible fact in the height of Hitler's aggression on West and East, cannot but make more doubts about the original words of Our Lady.Nazi Germany was not mentioned by a word, while Russia was. How is it possible? Why USA were not mentioned, if USA were to determine the post WW2 era?

Now Britain rises as new old power that practically goes against the NWO of conspiracy. So much is said of Britain, that my job is not to repeat or to judge what has been posted, including in this forum. What we see as today's headlines (all the days since the Brexit) is the new change surprisingly comes from a country that has always been considered a powerhouse of strong traditions, may be the most preserved in the world. Exactly that country, and not some more liberal one, said enough is enough to the structures that apparently couldn't convince a great percentage pf the peoples they work better for 2.5 decades after the end of the Cold War.

It would be good, if catholic fundamental groupings finally start asking the simple questions, why the popes didn't consecrate Russia if that was the requirement of Our Lady for Russia's conversion and if they themselves approved Fatima and canonized the children. Or was it, after all? If all they told us were true, why didn't they do it, if that is their job? Or may be they lied somehow, hiding what we needed most.

Perhaps the most important thing we were never told. And our theories will never match, as the wordings of popes and cardinals. Not that all of them lie outright, but we don't know enough pieces of the puzzle in first place. In that view, I'd rather stick to the real world and the visible processes that happen here and now, and not to the dusty pages of interviews, said 50 or 500 years ago, who may or may not fulfill in our lifetimes. What happens in our lifetime, before our eyes these days, is the British kingdom chose not to follow what many thought as inevitable future with skeptic fatalistic perspective of Europe and the wider world. Perhaps we will have a new chance sooner. Not just Britain. The prophecy will have new dimension sooner, and all who seek answers in it will have opened new horizons.

Because, during the Caliphate, the prophecies were understood in one way, during the Mongol-Tatar invasion, in another, during the Conquest of Latin America and the following colonialism - in a third way. In each era people intelligent and God-fearing, tried to put prophecies into the dimensions of their own time, expecting Jesus and the end times. We are doing just the same, having the foundation that is the Bible prophecy, and contemporary ones such as Fatima that cannot exchange the Bible. And we reach the same paradox of our predecessors who have seen all signs fulfilled and yet the final times predicted by Jesus in the Gospels never happen. Perhaps we miss something also as interpretation of the Gospels, in a way of a multi-world universe created by God. Then the falling stars wouldn't be the falling bishops from grace, as many church fathers interpreted to the best of the knowledge of their age. We need a new view, a new reread, and we need it now. The slow pace of Vatican (one interview a year at best) on similar topics, comes to tell us that may be the events in the world will outrun the pace of those scribes who know prophecy in details. Then we will see it happening and will not need old books for that.

A major power, don't know on which place economically and militarily, nuclear and space power such as Britain, surprisingly (for many) decides to change course 27 years after the end of the cold war, at the time when the EU was envisioned as the only bright future of the old continent in contrast with regional conflicts at its borders. Perhaps we will have more events in that row, be they in the EU or in the US. (less likely in China). Or perhaps the UK will take the lead into something quite different. Because the lead is missing. The Vatican doesn't play the role envisioned to be played by Fatima or by the tradition of its own history. The era of love spoken f John Paul never arrived. And because we don't have 2-3 lives more, we have to adapt to what God provides at the historical moment for our salvation - of the souls, and also of continuation of human race created in the image of God. If that salvation requires other decisions not known by now, not offered by church etc, we'd rather be opened for God's grace, whichever way He chose to give it to us.
edit on 26-6-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I think Brexit is as big as Cold War end, or Berlin Wall. In that view of a coming new order alternative of the NWO, prophecies should be re-viewed as well.

The 1941 written text coming allegedly from Lucia, that surfaced only after WW2 was a terrible fact in the height of Hitler's aggression on West and East, cannot but make more doubts about the original words of Our Lady.Nazi Germany was not mentioned by a word, while Russia was. How is it possible? Why USA were not mentioned, if USA were to determine the post WW2 era?

Cuban Missile Crisis .......... Russia begins its march to match the USA stock pile of nuclear weapons, however, Cuba is used as an outlet to conversely show global support for the stock pile of arms that continued to take place until this period came to a conclusion around the Cold War...........................At Present, Stock Piling of Arms has become synonymous with Global Terrorism, most notable is North Korea's activities, however, following the previous pattern, like Cuba ... the "Brexit" movement appears to be the center of an economic shift (simply a marker that the stock piling movement has reached its climax and is on the decline, globally) ..................... the migrate crisis, of Genetic Dan has paralled Cuba, alongside Europe in the context, of "Dead Work and Dead Flesh", in the sense that, Europe has not really been stock piling weapons as much, that puts us in the ball park of whats happening, then and now.

originally posted by: 2012newstartNow Britain rises as new old power that practically goes against the NWO of conspiracy. So much is said of Britain, that my job is not to repeat or to judge what has been posted, including in this forum. What we see as today's headlines (all the days since the Brexit) is the new change surprisingly comes from a country that has always been considered a powerhouse of strong traditions, may be the most preserved in the world. Exactly that country, and not some more liberal one, said enough is enough to the structures that apparently couldn't convince a great percentage pf the peoples they work better for 2.5 decades after the end of the Cold War.

It would be good, if catholic fundamental groupings finally start asking the simple questions, why the popes didn't consecrate Russia if that was the requirement of Our Lady for Russia's conversion and if they themselves approved Fatima and canonized the children. Or was it, after all? If all they told us were true, why didn't they do it, if that is their job? Or may be they lied somehow, hiding what we needed most.

Euthanasia, the migrant population of Genetic Dan that floods into Europe and rapes children and elderly women. Instead of issuing the command to simply take their lives, Britain shows its support by becoming a migrant and removing itself from the European consul. We don't know if Russia intended to do the right thing and Euthanize, the population of Genetic Dan in Cuba by using the USA's controversy it caused as a reason to react. All we know is that JFK had to be put down for excessively killing American Citizens.........................(The Prophecy of Fatima and Saint Malachy describe the suicide of Aaron their Ital*** Ra*e and Cath Clgy as the New Testament makes the association...as much as they do not want any association with the overzealous in order to die, we want them to die along with billions others with the same expectation of no hope).

originally posted by: 2012newstartA major power, don't know on which place economically and militarily, nuclear and space power such as Britain, surprisingly (for many) decides to change course 27 years after the end of the cold war, at the time when the EU was envisioned as the only bright future of the old continent in contrast with regional conflicts at its borders. Perhaps we will have more events in that row, be they in the EU or in the US. (less likely in China). Or perhaps the UK will take the lead into something quite different. Because the lead is missing. The Vatican doesn't play the role envisioned to be played by Fatima or by the tradition of its own history. The era of love spoken f John Paul never arrived. And because we don't have 2-3 lives more, we have to adapt to what God provides at the historical moment for our salvation - of the souls, and also of continuation of human race created in the image of God. If that salvation requires other decisions not known by now, not offered by church etc, we'd rather be opened for God's grace, whichever way He chose to give it to us.

"Three Days of Darkness", to eliminate Genetic Dan's population Globally as much as possible to solicit some degree, even if not much, for the mercy of the Sign of Divorce, which allows a greater portion of people to be judged for 5 months adding to the mercy the Gospel affords. Until God demonstrates the "Sign of Divorce", then no work is acceptable for man, with God's Program. Not only is no work acceptable, but God will just write these people off, depending on what necessary. (in the proper context, there are lots of cowardice movements, just look at the USA and its "Lives Don't Matter Campaigns Promoting Suicide by Cop", europe has a different version of supporting its own suffering and suicide ... hopefully you all just die, however what I've said is true, we must keep watch to see what God does approaching the possibility of the "Three Days of Darkness" ... based on the level of force used against the Antichrist, the Antichrist can guarantee suicide with no hope, at this level we need to once against see what happens).
edit on 27-6-2016 by jigglypuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
arch. Ganshwein told an interview today that besides other things prophet Malachi is right from historic perspective, and he shivers thinking of the last pope to be pope Francis.www.abovetopsecret.com...

“Indeed, when looking at the prophecy, and considering how there was always a sound reference to popes mentioned in its history – that gives me the shivers,” Archbishop Gänswein admitted.

Meanwhile the sun doesn't give any spots, but something just exploded on the other side. We have to wait several days until that side turns towards earth to see what it was.

That made me to look at SOHO LASCO C3 camera again. Always there are strange things there. Well, one should admit no comet or other known celestial object moves like those ones captured today. It seems one object disintegrates into three directions. Not a blast because those 3 trajectories are rather straight lines from point of view of SOHO. Did Han Solo just undock the Millennium Falcon from the Frigate of the Rebels?
(object trajectory down left, not the bright planet up)

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-6-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Let me ask, where is the Purgatory, and why no one says it could be logically a place on uninhabitable planets (or any planets) where the souls of the departed ones have to expiate for their errors on earth. It is unlikely 100 bln people who lived on planet earth, their souls to still fly around, if they are still in purgatory. It is unlikely they are all in heaven or in hell (and where those places are is still enigma for the top theologians who say everything else except the simple truth).
edit on 27-6-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
99 Years of Fatima's Prophecy, is the same as the 100th Years, when the Day Cycle Changes (Jeremiah 33:20-26
GENESIS 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I [am] the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
GENESIS 17:4 As for me, behold, my covenant [is] with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

(Zechariah Sitchin the 12th Planet: 3 Gods of the Sky and the Earth)
The three brothers and their three sisters, all of them children of Crono and its sister Criminal, conformed the oldest part of the Olympic Circle, the group of the Twelve Great Gods. The other six were all descendants of Zeus, and the Greek stories to a great extent dealed with their genealogies and relations.
Apolo, like first-born of Zeus, was one of the greatest Gods of the Greek pantheon, feared so much for men as by Gods. She was the interpreter of the will of his father Zeus before the mortals and, of there, the Maxima authority in the matter of religious law and of cult in the temple. Being the representative of the moral and the divine laws, it advocated the purification and the perfection, spiritual as as much
physical. (1290 of Daniel 12 or 12210 Days + 42 Days + 3 Days = 1335 of Daniel to 150 Days or 12210 + 195 of the Lord Jesus)
The second son man of Zeus, born of the Mayan goddess, was Hermes, pattern of the shepherds, guardian of flocks and herds. Less important and powerful than its Apolo brother, Hermes was more near the human subjects; any stroke of good luck was attributed him. Like Giver of Good Things, he was the one that was in charge of the commerce, pattern of merchants and travellers. But its main paper in the myth and the épica was the one of heraldo of Zeus, Messenger of the Gods. (1290 of Daniel 12 or 12210 for 12/21/2012 + 1335 Days of Daniel 12 = 9/11/2016 for the Antichrist)
Disappointed not to have a son man, Zeus became towards other goddesses in search of consolation and of love. With Harmony he had nine daughters. Later, Leto gave to a daughter and a son, Ártemis and Apolo him, who entered the group of the main deities immediately. (9/11/2001, God announces the Daughter that Reigns on David's Throne, not Daughter, "Joseph the Blessings")
Aphrodite was including in the Olympic Circle of the Twelve, and the circumstances of their admission throw certain light on our subject. Aphrodite was not sister of Zeus, nor either its daughter, and, without you embark was not possible to be ignored to him. Aphrodite had come from the Asian coasts of the Mediterranean that watch Greece (according to the Greek poet Hesiod, arrived through Cyprus); and vindicating a great antiquity its origin was attributed to him to the Uranus genitals. In this way, and genealogically, a generation in front of Zeus went, being, to say it of some way, sister of its father, in addition to the personification of the castrated Ancestor of the Gods. (God gives authority to the "Daughter", not a Son, this is "Joseph the Blessings", OF THE TWELVE or 112 is such a description. 12210 / 112 = 911)

GENESIS 39:10 And it came to pass, as she spake to Joseph day by day, that he hearkened not unto her, to lie by her, [or] to be with her.
GENESIS 39:11 And it came to pass about this time, that [Joseph] went into the house to do his business; and [there was] none of the men of the house there within.
EXODUS 13:19 And Moses took the bones of Joseph with him: for he had straitly sworn the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you; and ye shall carry up my bones away hence with you.
(God used the Antichrist to establish the Reign of Joseph for 430 Years, and After that, Moses Killed the Antichrist, in order to bare the "Rod of Joseph/Staff/Antichrist, as God commanded to deliver the Hebrews out of Egypt, Jeremiah 33:20-21 speaks of the end of the Day Cycle, just like Genesis 39:10 in order to establish the events of Revelation)

ps-19.org/Crea00Intro-Ps19/Astronomy.html ... firstlegend.info/3rivers/thetreeoflifeserpent.html

You Should see a description from two points. The Ecliptic's Alignment with the Pleiades (Beginning) .... then Star Wormwood's Alignment, which you do not see as of yet, with the near end of Pisces (End of Pisces Astrological Age, which begins Age of Aquarius, when the Women, "Joseph the Blessings" begins the reign of Revelation, just as the Greek's have paralleled)........................the Diagram explains that Moses was allowed to kill the "Two Witnesses" in order to bare the "Rod of Joseph/Staff/Antichrist" to deliver the Hebrews out of Egypt. God established the "Day Cycle" as we understand it when God allowed the Antichrist to establish the reign of Joseph for 430 years in Egypt, then God eliminates this Day Cycle to begin the Events of Revelation, when God kills the Two Witnesses, as we've discussed. (First Green Dot indicates the Ecliptic's Alignment with the Pleiades, Second Green Dot indicates the Ecliptic Alignment with Star Wormwood, as the Second Sun takes precedents to begin the Events of Revelation or Earth's Moon).

MARK 5:13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand) and were choked in the sea.
EXODUS 14:21 And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go [back] by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry [land], and the waters were divided.

God told Moses to serve the Rod of Joseph/Staff/Antichrist, so God announced his authority. For this reason the Jewish People claim that I was alive 2000 years ago, and I am alive today. Suffering great pains, of inces*, rape and murder, and other various forms of torture, in order to provide the Jewish People mercy from God to deliver them from the hands of the Egyptians, both then, and During the Lifetime of Jesus and at his Crucifixion, and now at the very end of time, I am one in the same. As we patiently wait for billions of people to die. Love and Blessings (youtube.com/watch?v=t-Gf931BLDU ...................... As I've stated, if God eliminated a few buildings in 9/11/2001 just for dropping the Antichrist off a building, then there was a building eliminated near City Hall in the City of Philadelphia, less than a few years ago, these kinds of things can happen, until the media and the authorities begins to use the lethal force we've discussed for large portions of the population, with that said we have a 10 hour walk on Thursday to solicit suicide of these kinds of people).
edit on 28-6-2016 by jigglypuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Not Translated, "Women/Daughter/Goddess", or "Mother Mary/Fatima" for that matter, should be Translated "Joseph the Blessings"

(God/Jesus, allowed the "Two Witnesses" to Reign in the Gospel's Program as the Messiah before the Events of Revelation, which is both in the Old Testament, and in the New Testament. God doubles his Judgments, right now God wants the Antichrist to overcome "Dead Work and Dead Flesh" by giving the Testimony I've been giving for a long time now, until we reach the next level, when Billions of Lives come to an abrupt and immediate close.......................As I have stated the "Three Days of Darkness" are debated, so we simply need to see what happens.......................Your only recourse is to use euthanasia, God performs based on the level of force used against the Antichrist, at this level, 2004 tsunami deaths, under 500,000 ... perhaps my greatest achievement based on the level force ... maybe we can do this again soon before Billions of Lives come to a close)

beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2015/02/home-amazing-ufo-and-alien-egyptian-artifacts-discovered-in-jerusalem-kept-secret-by-rockefeller-museum-ufo-and-a lien-egyptian-artifacts-discovered-in-jerusalem-kept-secret-by-rockefell-2483858.html

The "Day Cycle" was established when God allowed "Joseph the Blessings" to begin his Reign over the Hebrews for 430 Years as the Gospel records, when the Equinox was aligned with the Pleiades, when God introduced the Antichrist, Job 9:9. (When God modified the "Day Cycle" as we know it, God brought down "Joseph the Blessings"/Antichrist, to begin the reign as the inscription illustrates).

As I have stated, to the left is the "Pleiades Alignment with the Equinox about 2300 B.C. for Daniel 8", then to the Right is the New Astrological Age of Aquarius (which comes after Pisces, seen as a Snake in the Center), this begins the 150 Days of the Antichrist Reign, when God once again modifies the "Day Cycle", as I have stated.

99 Years of Fatima's Prophecy for "Joseph the Blessings" x 13 Lunar Months Per Year = 1290 of Daniel 12 to begin 1335 or 150 Days of Noah's Ark. This is not approximate, but we can make the association. (Aphrodite was not the 13th Goddess, She was technically, "OF THE TWELVE" or 1/12, God only gave her authority to demonstrate the completion of his Law. This is what God does with the Antichrist/"Joseph the Blessings", not a women, a daughter, or a Goddess, not Mother Mary). Love and Blessings. (Tomorrow 10 Hour Walk).
edit on 29-6-2016 by jigglypuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jigglypuff

I don't know if there is antichrist or the star maps. But what everyone can see, is the total panic spread thru the world, and the imminence of a major change. The biggest since the FalL of Berlin Wall and Communism. All major groups speak of it, but they have different view of how that change should be. I.e. the pope's view does not necessarily match with that of the presidents, or that of economists. Although I do not have details and cannot say which scenario will win, I could say, the sooner the better. Because if it is delayed once more, there won't be Remnants to witness it.
edit on 30-6-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

144,000 of Joseph is Divided into Two Sequences ... Before the 150 Days of Revelation, and After the Conclusion of the 150 Days of Revelation ... (600,000 of all Generations Total, No More = Before the 150 Days of Revelation (Acts 7:56-7:60) ... "666 of the Remnant that Escaped the Generation of Sin" = After the Conclusion of the 150 Days of Revelation (John 8:4-11) ......................... Not A Women, Not a Daughter, Not a Goddess, instead "Joseph the Blessing" ... Not Taken in Adultery, instead giving Testimony about the Gospel's Program. (Not Inces*, Rap* and Murde*, what these people choose to do including causing me various forms of suffering and pain, is entirely for their own pleasure, and lack of spiritual authority, as I've stated, Euthanasia is the only method God uses to limit their willingness and opportunity to use force against the Antichrist).
Two Sequences of the 144,000 of Joseph the Blessing (Not the Goddess Prophecy of Fatima - Restatement)

reach-unlimited.com/p/665755753/vimnas-flying-machine--ancient-civilzations-open-secret-and-ufo-mysteries-of-today

Ark of Moses = 1290 of Daniel 12 (Division of 144,000 of Joseph) (God as the Head of Joseph)
Ark of Noah = 1335 of Daniel 12 (Division of 144,000 of Joseph) ("Two Witnesses" as the Representative (Head of Joseph)
1290 of Daniel, then 1260 of Revelation = Ezra 8:35 (12210 or 1260 Days + 30 Years of Luke 3:23 = 1290 for Ark of Moses)
1335 of Daniel, then 1600 of Revelations = Ezra 8:26-32 (1600 - 1335 = 265 or 112 + 3 + 150 = 1335 for Ark of Noah)
600,000 of Moses's Ark (Judges 20:15 can be seen as a Parallel - God Exclusively Does the Work)
"666" of Noah's Ark (Solomon Parallel - God Counts Work for Faith with Satan)
The information needs to be viewed as Parabolic, not literal, 12210 is a measurement of Jesus, so then 12/21/2012 for the Antichrist + 1335 Days 9/11/2016, when his appointment begins and the Second Division of the 144,000 of Joseph the Blessing...................."Three Days of Darkness" is a division God satisfied at the Crucifixion of Christ, which demanded the lives of the "Two Witnesses", a position God repents of, therefore, then this is a valid statement: 12210/112 = 911 or 9/11/2016 when God Kills the Antichrist for 150 Days and not 153 Days.
144,000 of Joseph First Division = 600,000 to 150 Days Only of all Generation in Histories past, namely from the Birth of Christ (Joseph's Appointment)
144,000 of Joseph Second Division = "666" to Completion of 150 Days for the Limited Geographic Area God allows to be added to the law, based on the migration for 150 Days, and no more (this is defined as the "City of Philadelphia in the USA" as Revelation Declares, no more).
Love and Blessings (1600 is a restatement of 600,000 of 144,000 of Joseph...God is using to provide additional details about the Second Division of 144,000 of Joseph...the level of force was good, right now I need to be convinced the lethal force will be as good as it was today, and we'll have a nightly walk tomorrow night for assisted suicide, we'll talk again soon).
edit on 30-6-2016 by jigglypuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
spiritdaily.org...

Is it possible that extraterrestrials might be ready to make a major move? That there has been a shift in a paradigm? Or is it an outbreak from the ethereal world — deceptive spirits. This is really exercising the belief system. Maybe simple illusion, or straightforward demonism?

Are the Catholic press and influential websites ready to objectively report the events as they unfold giving the last word to God's creative power and not to human framed views? Or are they already presumptuously one-sided with certain agenda?

3 days ago the European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker declared he talked with extraterrestrials about Brexit. www.abovetopsecret.com... Seems we are just a step before the secrets to be revealed.
edit on 1-7-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Mayan Calendar = 1290 and 1335 of Daniel = "Mayest" (Judges 19:8-12) (Measurement of Jesus and Joseph the Blessings/Lifespan and Celestial)
Prophecy of Fatima = 2300 of Daniel = "Fathoms" (Acts 27:27-29) (Measurement that Abridges the 144,000 of Joseph divisions of 600,000 and then 666 (which is in addition/One Ark to Another Ark of Joseph's Division)
2300 B.C. to 2016 A.D. = 4316 Years / 30 Months = 144 (144,000) - 121 Days in Length = 23 Days (A Thousand Years for a Day)..........................................5/13/2016 to 9/11/2016 = 121 Days that Completes 600,000 of Joseph's 144,000 ... then the Last Day begins on 9/11/2016 for 153 Days........................5/13/2016 Completes 99 years of Fatima's Prophecy, which ends in completing "600,000" then 9/11/2016 for 153 Days Completes Fatima's Prophecy for "666" (The Division of Joseph's 144,000 Salvation Program are Observed).
5/13/2016 to 9/11/2016 = 121 Days or 112 of Saint Malachy Prophecy (Aaron's Judgement is Completed, by Conviction of Blood Sacrifice of 185,000/195,000)
5/22/2016 to 9/11/2016 = 112 Days or 112 of Saint Malachy Prophecy
5/21/2001 was originally a prediction that claimed on 5/21/2001 God would Destroy the Earth with a Flood of Fire, and then for 153 Days to 10/21/2001 God would gather those that remain. the May 21, 2001 Prediction, attempted to mark the divisions of the 144,000 of Joseph's Salvation Program which is 600,000 for Moses's Ark, and then 666 for Noah's Ark which is in addition by reason of migration and limited geographic area..........................The Prophecy of Fatima and also Saint Malachy's 112, are just markers of this division, perhaps more accurately.

God talks about the Windows of Heaven that were opened with Noah's Ark, then God describes the 2300 of Daniel in the same Capacity. When God begins to pour out the Flood Waters of the "Two Witnesses", then God must Kill them which begins the "Three Days of Darkness". Then the Flood Waters of Noah will be poured out for 150 Days.......................Windows of Heaven Opened="Two Witnesses Slain for "Three Days", or 2300 of Daniel 8........................Therefore 2300 of Daniel 8, can only be a literal reference to the 144,000 of Joseph Divisions, which is marked by the "Three Days of Darkness". Love and Blessings. (The Mayan Space Man, Shows God killing the "Two Witnesses" to produce a Rainbow or to Produce a Flood).
edit on 6-7-2016 by jigglypuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The world is moving way too fast towards the nuclear war. Today Gorbachev said, quoted by Interfax, that the latest NATO summit were preparation for a hot war, unlike the cold war before. Whether or not that is literally true (after all Mr Gorbachev is an old retired man and may think whatever he wishes, and that does not necessarily reflect Russian official position or the real situation in the world). For everyone unbiased it is clear we are much closer to the big doom than we were some 10 or 15 years ago. The delay has already been given to the world after 1989. Logically there may not be any further delay and one morning we may find ourselves in an EMP blackout followed by the real nukes. Whether God will allow that to happen, or will save the few chosen ones beforehand in a rapture-like event, (imo with alien spaceships) it is He who decides not our elaborated reasoning. With or without rapture event, the drive towards a mega war is more than obvious in long term, as Steven Hawking warned recently too. Of course that being only one of the several major dangers for humanity on earth. Those who underestimate that option, that is proven by a number of authentic apparitions such as Fatima and Akita, underestimate the real case situation we are living in, and prefer to count on unending "mercy of God" that in fact turns to a nightmare for those who still obey God.
edit on 9-7-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Cardinal Sarah seems to be the leader of the dissent against the reforms of pope Francis. I already wrote of some of his words against the Synod's predominant views of bishops. He published a book in which described the chronic poverty as quality of Jesus himself (perhaps he has in mind the poverty in his home continent of Africa as something good and even God-given grace?). His last dissent was to order priests to serve holy mass facing East. Indeed, one can find that rule in the Eastern Orthodox sister churches, but they are built up facing east. It would be rather difficult of Roman catholic priests to face east if the altars are not constructed in that way.

Pope Francis in his latest interview for Argentinian newspaper said, he would not stop his reform because of some conservatives, without naming them, but he would also not chop off their heads. Well may be in some cases he should be stronger in his intentions, because what happens by now is, conservatives take the lead. No matter their views are not "ex-cathedra" or obligatory, they are enough to cook dissent in the very structure of the catholic church. If tomorrow we wake up with schism and even a second pope, let no one be surprised.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join