It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Sex

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
One reason I love my partner is because he does not dismiss things like 50 shades of grey because it is a " chick flick "

It's one of our favorite movies so what if it is labeled " tacky romance "

how can I word it .. Not afraid of embracing your femine side
he helps a lot with these kind of things ( he is my better then a girlfriend sometimes because he doesn't biatch
)

edit on 5-5-2016 by sumerain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: sumerain

Sounds like a great guy and a great relationship.

Congrats!

How do his guy friends relate to him around such issues?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

It took a life time to find him I never thought I ll find him I could ramble on

Can you ask differently Not sure about your question

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I do have something to say just don't know how to word it

See I think that we were both loners before you can't trust a soul these days so before I met him he was reaching out to people he has build many epic events and provided massive support network for everyone but never letting the walls down and on constant guard when you get screwed up so many times you loose faith in people but don't loose faith in humanity

I think he is a brilliant friend (the amount of time I would loose the plot looking back it's incredible how he can handle himself in such situations) on the other hand he can be brutal (he doesn't f" around you don't want to cross him when he is in "mood" )

When I met him he was the only person on my list literally the only one I avoided at all cost because he was abrubt but then one day I catched him under different environment (he was hanging out with friends - literally the opposite personality) but because I hated him so much at the beginning I was ready to battle it out with him (live or die) when it got to the point hate changed into passion and now he is slowly letting his walls down

To be honest I don't give a really care about his friends but I do care about people in general what ever matters to him metters to me (don't get me wrong I am not talking about everyone he has the most amazing friends in the world)

edit on 5-5-2016 by sumerain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: sumerain

It took a life time to find him I never thought I ll find him I could ramble on

Can you ask differently Not sure about your question

Sorry . . . I'll try again. BTW, feel free to word it however it comes out. Together we can probably end up with a reasonably accurate representation of what you wanted to say.

. . .

1. I assume he has some close male buddies?

2. Do they tease him about his 'more feminine side?'

3. Do they cheer him on?

4. Are they similar or opposite or in-between on such scores?

5. Is he also VERY MASCULINE on his 'non-feminine side?' or more in-between?

6. If you have sons, how affectionate is he with them at what ages?

7. How affectionate is he with his buddies?

etc. etc. I could ask such questions for a long time. It's a very keen interest of mine. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join