It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experience, Alton, IL, 40+ years ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I've posted this before but I don't think I have done so in the UFO forum. Where it was posted, I think, was prophecy. And that was because of my last experience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was young, around kindergarten, I used to have these reoccurring dreams. They happened several times that I can remember and each time the dream began I would feel dread. This was long before I had every heard anything about a UFO. The location was a street in Alton, IL called greenwood. The yard sloped off making it two story in the back because of a basement. I just looked and the house is still there. Red brick on the front.

I would be walking through our living room at night and there was this absolute certainty that nobody would wake. Actually it felt like maybe they were suspended or something. Don't know how to describe it but I knew I would not be interrupted. In the dream I would walk through the living room and then through the kitchen. The back right side of the kitchen had a door that went out onto a veranda that was two stories up with a tree close to the corner. I would open the door and step out onto the veranda and look to the back yard. There was a wire fence back there and as I looked there was this little guy with big black eyes coming over the fence and moving quickly to disappear from view underneath the veranda. Always in the dream I would think "The Tree!" and I would turn right to see him stepping onto the Veranda with me and that is where the dream always ended.

I also remember seeing what at the time I thought were planes. They had markings but not wings and they twisted around and intertwined very close and slowly. In hindsight I know of no plane that does that and moved like they did. It was a long time ago and I was very young.

We moved to another location in Alton and twice after moving I saw UFOs. Both were in the middle of the day and at the time I had no idea what they were. First was while we were out riding dirt bikes. I noticed my dad and his girlfriend had stopped and were looking at something in the sky. What I saw when I looked up where three very bright dots moving across the sky moving in a triangle at high speed. One stopped, came to an absolute standstill, and after a second or two zipped back into place forming the triangle again. There was no acceleration or deceleration. They went over the horizon and disappeared.

The next time I saw one was directly above me at this same house. I don't remember it being a long time after the first we saw so it couldn't have been very long at all in kid time. It was the middle of the day, the sky was hazy/overcast and it hovered directly above me and didn't make a sound. This one was very big and triangular. It was overcast so I could not make out the bottom very well but I could tell there were shapes on the bottom. What got me was how big it was, one corner was back above a house across the street and another over the tops of the pine trees to my right and I was standing in a small field with the pine trees on the edge of the field. The other thing that didn't make sense to me was how could something so big not make a sound. In the blink of an eye it was gone with a low boom and I "think" I saw it out of the corner of my eye go over the horizon.

Later while in the military I had gotten hold of the book "Communion" by Whitley Striber and I remember the ship he described sounding very similar. I bring this up because when I was young there was no way I could have imagined what I saw through any type of influence. I had no UFO influence.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The second half of my story. This felt very very real but could have been a dream. It had the exact same feeling of no disturbance would occur though.

This happened long after I was out of the military. It was several years ago. I had also gone through a divorce and had not seen my daughter for some time.

The dream began like the ones previously described. Here I was standing in front of the Theater in Quantico, VA. If anybody has ever been to Quantico and been at the theater it has a bowling alley in the basement. The air was cold, clear and crisp. I looked towards where the Barracks where and all of the lights were on but there were no cars. There was that feeling like we would not be interrupted. Or people where suspended, something. I looked back to the theater. Lights on there to. The flagstones were a little wet. Looked up into the trees and there were fragments of broken clouds blowing by. The limbs of the trees had a few brown leaves on them. Aside from that it was very clear and I could see sharp pinpoints of light from the stars.

I looked down to my side and there was now my daughter holding my hand. She said something along the lines of "Daddy, what's that?". I looked back up to the sky and saw three lights streaking across the sky and one shoots off at a 90 degree angle. I looked back at my daughter and I think I remember saying "That's the angels, they go to fight the war".

Next thing I remember is walking between two rows of quansit huts. It was still night and kinda dark because of the dim orange lights around the quansit huts. As we walked the air shimmered in front of us and the edge of a disc shaped ship appeared. I only saw the edge of it and didn't look to the right to see the rest. Four or five (best I remember) people where being lead away. Me and my daughter were brought on.

Inside the ship it was bright white. Two beings, don't laugh, that looked kinda like planet of the apes monkey men sat on each side of us on this couch like thing. The one sitting next to me felt very very old the one next to my daughter seemed younger. The older one turned and came in like he was going to french kiss me (no, his tongue wasn't out) and I tried to resist. I didn't even jostle him. It was like trying to hold back a bulldozer. When his face moved away he had the face of a man. I turned to my left and the same was happening to my daughter. I turned back to the older one to protest and he communicated (no actual physical speech) that I would not be allowed to stop it.

After this, and it drives me nuts, I know we communicated for a while (not physical speech) and for the life of me what was told to me I can't remember except the last part. I know that sounds typical but I've tried and I draw a total blank. The last thing said to me was "Soon there will come great winds on the earth" and I said "Oh,, what about the people...". It would be total devastation. I thought it was strange that I felt such empathy for the people of the world because at the time I didn't have much love for humanity.

Next thing was I was in total blackness but I could see. I could see with emotion. I know this sounds weird but I could see detail in this sea of people in front of me. I was slightly higher than them and the leading edge of them was what seemed to be about 20 feet away. But they went out as far as I could perceive. I stuck my hand out and this object appeared. I said "This is for the good family". Actually to me it seemed like I was saying "goode" instead of "good". Don't know if it is significant. When I said this the thing in my hand would disappear and go to them. I repeated it several times.

The last thing I remember was being on the coast. It was north eastern US. Don't know why I knew this, never have been up there. The land was saturated with water. Like it had been under water for a long period of time. The clouds didn't look right. Too low and greenish tint. Then I turned and looked out over the ocean. Even though it was still I knew something was coming from the ocean that was much worse than what I currently saw.

And that is where it ends. Nothing since.

Anyway. Thought it was worth posting.
edit on 4-5-2016 by Apollumi because: I can't spell

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

Hey thanks for sharing Apollumi! I love hearing peoples experiences. I don't have much to discuss right now, but will assuredly be back! For now, at mention of "Goode", have you heard of Corey Goode? This is his website It's all way out there man, but also some of it rings true. Maybe a memory will spark or return to you? Much love

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You've described everything, but more importantly, what do you think?
You're describing this as an observer, yet that's odd because you're obviously participating to a degree.

Very interesting about the North East. Have you tried geo-locating the specific area?
Usually people report the typical MSM cataclysms, I'd give yours more creedence due to you saying you've never been and it being atypical.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I was participating. Very much so. But it was very lucid/real. As in I felt the cold and breathed the sharpness of the air. I was trying to relay the experience as accurately as I could remember.

Around this time I was having dreams that were coming true. For instance a dream where I met this skinny guy with a smirk smile who drove a older light brown chevy truck with a dark brown stripe down the side. The guy pulled up behind me as I looked out over a field were a crop was growning. He said "Do you wanna buy my truck?" to which I replied "No man, I don't want to buy your truck". He turned into a monster or sorts and came after me.

At the time I was looking for employment. Desperately. Two or three months later I went to work for a trucking company and I discovered my future boss was this skinny guy, stringy hair, and a smirk smile. Guess what? He drove an older light brown chevy with a dark brown stripe down the side. The trucking company's office was out in a rural area with a bunch of farmland. Oh, he didn't like me much.

I kept waiting for the shoe to drop from my last UFO dream. At the time I had several dreams that came eerily true. It had bothered me so much I had learned to reload my own ammo (bought competition dies, the works), can food (bought stacks of mason jars, lids, etc), learned about and installed solar. I'm not saying any of those preps would have worked. But like the poor victims of the tsunami you are gonna try and run no matter how hopeless it is. Human nature makes us skittish human beings try to preserve ourselves against the odds.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
It may not be related in any way but what Mr.Monkeyman (I'm not laughing) said about great winds coming, I have for some years a dream and all I remember is I am with someone everytime (don't know if it's a man or a woman) and I tell them "look this is it (the end)" and I can see a crystal clear sky and the stars like you said and I can feel the air very cold as i breathe it and I feel it everywhere around.
And like a wave sweeping everything I see the wind (more like a wall of some sort) and it's full of debris and the noise is like nothing I've ever heard (not even in the movies).
Everything feels so real everytime I have this dream.It feels also amazing and very frightening being there and seeing all this.
I know it's a silly dream but what Mr.Monkeyman said about the great winds coming made me remember this.I find it a bit odd too because I never heard anything like this before "great winds bringing an end".

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I truly enjoy reading posts like this as it gives me a relating point of view. I've had so many experiences and dreams through out the years that often I wonder if I'm alone in determining fact from fiction! Thanks for sharing!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Don't 'cha just hate when that happens???

I can tell you it's actually kind of normal for some of us. I've dreamed about things like a new job before it happens as well. I've also dreamed of some I said "Oh HELLS NO!!!" to as well.

Kudo's for putting this out there. I wouldn't have chirped up if you hadn't. It's not necessarily something anyone talks about. What I do it try to geo-locate by focusing on time of year, plants/trees etc to find the actual place in real time.
Otherwise to me it's just more BS. I'm all about the "proofs" with my own stuff.

Not saying by any means your's isn't, just mentioning what I prefer to do.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: saudi
It may not be related in any way but what Mr.Monkeyman (I'm not laughing) said about great winds coming, I have for some years a dream and all I remember is I am with someone everytime (don't know if it's a man or a woman) and I tell them "look this is it (the end)" and I can see a crystal clear sky and the stars like you said and I can feel the air very cold as i breathe it and I feel it everywhere around.
And like a wave sweeping everything I see the wind (more like a wall of some sort) and it's full of debris and the noise is like nothing I've ever heard (not even in the movies).
Everything feels so real everytime I have this dream.It feels also amazing and very frightening being there and seeing all this.
I know it's a silly dream but what Mr.Monkeyman said about the great winds coming made me remember this.I find it a bit odd too because I never heard anything like this before "great winds bringing an end".

That would be after the four winds are released.

And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. (Rev. 7:1-3).

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
That would be after the four winds are released.

And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. (Rev. 7:1-3).

Yeah, or like Sara Hoffman's NDE towards the end. "I then saw a tremendous wind come upon the earth. As the wind hit I saw people go into caves and into the cracks of rocks to escape it. It was tremendous and it blew trees and everything away. It appeared to be stronger than any hurricane or tornado. It seemed like everything was blown away."

What I told first was from what I am convinced was UFO contact from a younger age. The second part was when I was older and knew about UFOs but it felt just like the feelings I had when I was a kid. Was any of those first two posts dreams. I don't think so. Seeing the UFOs in broad daylight certainly wasn't a dream.

Concerning the wind. I had another dream around this time about wind. Another very lucid and long dream but better for another area of the forum (since it isn't UFO related). In it the dream progressed from day to evening. I came out of the house and looked around because the wind was starting to act really strange whipping around in all directions. When I came outside I saw what resembled storm clouds. Except these stretched out as far as I could see into space (lit by the sun) and the storm was almost on us. Scary dream and one of those lucid dreams where I couldn't tell I was trying to work anything out subconsciously. All I could think of in this dream was there was no way anybody or anything could survive this.

You have no idea how many times I have watched the movie "Take Shelter".

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: saudi

He was only a monkeyman until he did that thing that seemed like a kiss. It was very early on in the experience. After that he was like a man. Kinda makes me think of descriptions from the Bible. Head of a lion, wings of an eagle, etc..

I wish I could remember what the rest of that conversation was about. But just like I would not trust a truth learned after knowing about UFOs I would not trust a hypnotist to help me recover that missing part of the conversation. All I know was it was important and I can't remember any of it.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Man your events and mine have some odd similarities. Coincidentally, I also grew up in a house totally like the one you describe, had terrible dreams as a child, nightmares filled with crippling dread, and also saw a greenman/tree face in the shadowplay on a window (probably unrelated)

Look at my first post and tell me what you think about the similarities Black Triangle

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join