It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tow Truck Driver Leaves Victim on Side of Road Because "Religion"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I hate Fundies.

I really do.

One would think they'd be a lot of FUN.

Seriously, what's the problem?

He doesn't like bernie, so what?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: ketsuko
If it's his truck and his business, oh well. His loss.

What if something happened to that women during the 2 1/2 hours she sat on the side of the road waiting for help? What if she had been robbed, raped or murdered, while she sat their vulnerable and alone?

Or abducted by aliens!

Or found a million bucks in the bushes when she went to pee?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Maybe lose his biz and house.

He can keep his house. But clearly he has no understanding on how to run his business in the first place so maybe he should lose it. What good is a tow truck driver who doesn't tow???

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I agree. So what if he doesn't like Bernie?? Nobody called him for his political opinion. They called him for a Tow. So what is the problem???

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
So based on fundie logic, the next fundie that knocks on my door gets punched in the throat, because they violate my agnostic beliefs is ok?

Sure! Knock yourself out!

And them!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Maybe lose his biz and house.

He can keep his house. But clearly he has no understanding on how to run his business in the first place so maybe he should lose it. What good is a tow truck driver who doesn't tow???

I know, he gave up some money and took a big risk of getting in some legal trouble.

I'm not sticking up for the dude at all! He was a moron to do that.

But geeze, there are more stupid things happening where people get killed.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I agree. So what if he doesn't like Bernie?? Nobody called him for his political opinion. They called him for a Tow. So what is the problem???

LOl! I know, right?

Maybe he was having a bad day or she told him she was going to a Trump rally to protest!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

LOl! I know, right?

Maybe he was having a bad day or she told him she was going to a Trump rally to protest!

Maybe. But a Tow Driver worth having around would be a Tow Driver that would get her there whether he agreed with why she was there or not. On the way the could have discussed their politics and possibly converted her over to his side too. Could have been a win win, but he turned it in to a lose lose instead.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

I think Jesus would be very disappointed in this lost-soul, fake-Christian tow truck driver, but forgiving.

Yahweh, on the other hand, would probably rip his limbs off, gouge his eyes out and pluck his pubes in large groups with a pliers. Dude was sick, but thorough.

ISIS would probably like to recruit him. They're full of dark side hate & fear.

I wonder what ever gdave this guy the idea he's a Christian. Probably one of those "say these words in our creepy comic book pamphlet and you're all set!

Oh, and Tow Mater would NEVER so something like this.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
And all those smug people in their cars just driving by without a care in the world. Because why?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
And all those smug people in their cars just driving by without a care in the world. Because why?

They probably called the tow truck driver expecting him to do his job.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Boo-frickin-hoo. Someone exercised their right to an opinion.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

Boo-frickin-hoo. Someone exercised their right to an opinion.

Too bad the Tow Truck Drivers Mom didn't exercise her right to an abortion. It would have saved us from his opinion and every other one that followed including yours.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

LOl! I know, right?

Maybe. But a Tow Driver worth having around would be a Tow Driver that would get her there whether he agreed with why she was there or not. On the way the could have discussed their politics and possibly converted her over to his side too. Could have been a win win, but he turned it in to a lose lose instead.

Yes, sad that interaction was missed.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

Bernie sticker.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A staunch Republican with strong values I imagine !!

IE I vindictive loser who can’t separate fake politics from normal social interactions and life.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I hate Fundies.

I really do.

One would think they'd be a lot of FUN.

Seriously, what's the problem?

Its just sad a nation is so divided over stupid politics.

USA seems to rip it self up for a few hundred corrupt morons in DC.

Be like the UK. Have a 6 weeks of arguing and bickering every 5 years then once the bastards are voted in relax over a beer and all bitch together about how nothing as changed and all politicians left and right are bastards.

18 months of elections and campaigning were the nation rips itself in two is stupid.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Oh, I thought the victim was left torn up and bloody, from the title.

Well, we'll see. Maybe people shouldn't have been forcing people to do stuff?

I was curious about the victim aspect too so I went to the linked source. Her front of the car was clipped by a semi trailer. Police managed to get it to side of the road and called the tow service! Plus:

Shupe showed up, saw the Sanders signs, and drove back to South Carolina without sticking around. McWade was “sitting there in a very safe area ... with her air conditioning on and her car locked, she was perfectly fine,” he said.

He didn’t know she had disabilities, he said, but noted, “there’s a huge difference between being disabled and drawing disability.” He said if he had known about her disabilities, he still would not have towed her car, but he would have waited with her for another service to arrive.

McWade said her handicap placard was clearly hanging from her rearview mirror, and she spent another two hours on the side of the road before help arrived. She said she is unable to walk to the nearest exit or lift her own hood because of back issues. “I was dependent on anybody who was willing to help me, completely dependent,” she said.

What I find rediculous is that he says if he knew about her disabilities he would still not tow her but would have waited with her until another driver arrived! Seriously!!! Why not just tow her and be done with it, instead of waiting 2 1/2 hours with her?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Maybe VICTIM should have checked her oil when the red light came on 2 days ago.

How would that have prevented the collision with a tractor trailer?

"Something came over me, I think the Lord came to me, and he just said get in the truck and leave," said Ken Shupe of Shupee Max Towing in Traveler's Rest, S.C..

Wow, such courage! Breathtaking!

"And when I got in my truck, you know, I was so proud, because I felt like I finally drew a line in the sand and stood up for what I believed."
wlos.com...

But now, Shupe Max Towing's business is going to suffer. They'll probably only get repos and parking violations, you know, if they don't lose their state/city contracts after this.
edit on 5-5-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

"Something came over me, I think the Lord came to me, and he just said get in the truck and leave," said Ken Shupe of Shupee Max Towing in Traveler's Rest, S.C..

Translation: Derp Derp Derp.

This is why most the world piss themselfs laughing at the USA.

Your so high on jesus you dont know your arse from your elbow!

edit on 5-5-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join