It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tow Truck Driver Leaves Victim on Side of Road Because "Religion"?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Ok, but no offense here but you do a lot of that too only you blame liberals. Maybe you do it as a counter measure to them doing to conservatives. I don't know.

All I'm saying is that we all need to stop painting with a wide brush like that. That includes you, me, the Conservatives, the Liberals, the OP and everyone else.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

It it's not. So why make baseless assumptions?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

It really is true, the regulations you think are there aren't and there is no "maybe". What he did was legal. Jerk move, but legal. Karma will get him back.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I hate Fundies.

I really do.

They are so much like the Anti-Trumpers, completely incapable of looking at things from a " better " perspective.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: ketsuko
If it's his truck and his business, oh well. His loss.

So you are saying that if it was a black person, this would be ok too. Remember the same religious arguments were used against interacial marriage.

ETA: and keeping blacks as slaves.

The same arguments are now being used to tell us that we need to allow men anything as if that is the best way as well.

All the slaves are still there, nothing has changed except your levels of brainwashing.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So based on fundie logic, the next fundie that knocks on my door gets punched in the throat, because they violate my agnostic beliefs is ok?

What is an agnostic belief ?

You sound like an anti-trumper who is all right brain thinking but they call themselves the "left".

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

In case any of you fundies are interested in my anger, my 84YO step father is a fundie, as are his 4 kids. Two of the kids have been caught in extramarital affairs, and my fundie step father at 84 was cheating on my 76 YO mother. Yeah I do not have a real high opinion of fundamental Christians, basically think they are mostly a bunch of lying bastards, much like Ted Cruz.

I see no difference in the overall population of anything, the opinion of you ALL across the board is the same, so this means YOU.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: windword

But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

“Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

I would ask the tow truck driver who he thinks he acted like in the above parable that sprang directly from Christs lips.

The confusion lies in the seeds of total deception across the board, if this guy was an anti-TRUMPER and did this he would be getting accolades from ALL AROUND.

This means the religious conservatives are on the LEFT.

Stop believing the stupidity that we are told what makes a left right.

Upside down wiring abounds, that will be rectified SHORTLY.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Annee
I hate Fundies.

I really do.

They are so much like the Anti-Trumpers, completely incapable of looking at things from a " better " perspective.

I think that statement is kind of dumb.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The way a lot of people see it, Bernie Sanders becoming president means a huge tax increase, and further loss of their paycheck. Why should this truck driver help someone that is not helping him?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAre0ne

The way a lot of people see it, Bernie Sanders becoming president means a huge tax increase, and further loss of their paycheck.

Only if they earn a whole lot of money. If anyone cared to investigate, they'd understand that Bernie only talks about the super-wealthy - the people worth millions

Why should this truck driver help someone that is not helping him?

This is a ridiculous thing to say.

I could go into a several thousand-word diatribe about how much you don't understand, but - what difference would it make, really?

You already have access (via the internet) to thinking that is contrary and oppositional to what you are choosing to believe.

If you continue to dismiss it as "unbelievable", then don't be surprised when others say: "You are [were] obviously, apparently, and clearly WRONG."

edit on 5/8/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Only if they earn a whole lot of money. If anyone cared to investigate, they'd understand that Bernie only talks about the super-wealthy - the people worth millions

Where do you think the super-wealthy get their money from? They get it from the poor. Think about that one for a while genius.

This is a ridiculous thing to say.

I could go into a several thousand-word diatribe about how much you don't understand, but - what difference would it make, really?

You already have access (via the internet) to thinking that is contrary and oppositional to what you are choosing to believe.

If you continue to dismiss it as "unbelievable", then don't be surprised when others say: "You are [were] obviously, apparently, and clearly WRONG."

So instead of clarifying WTF you are talking about, you decide to write 4 meaningless sentences. Thanks...

edit on 8-5-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Where do you think the super-wealthy get their money from? They get it from the poor. Think about that one for a while genius.

Yes, that's exactly right!!!

Wow, dude - Why are you calling me "genius" and acting like I'm a liar? I am on your side. The "super-wealthy" get their money from products sold that are made by slave-wage recipient workers...... and compounded interest.

The 'poor' are victims of the uber-wealthy.
Not sure why you are disagreeing - I am anti-uber wealth. I think they need to be taxed a lot more than they are!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

You missed the point.

If the super-wealthy are taxed, they decide they want to compensate for their loss, and raise the prices on their goods and services they control through their businesses. So then the poor end up paying for their taxes...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Why should this truck driver help someone that is not helping him?

I thought getting paid for a service was "helping" enough.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

if this guy was an anti-TRUMPER and did this he would be getting accolades from ALL AROUND.

Wrong!

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Not compared to the damage that could/might be done if Bernie is president?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Not compared to the damage that could/might be done if Bernie is president?

Oh wow!
So, universal single-payer health care (meaning all US citizens) being provided (a tax free service) and higher education (no different from K-12, just extended to k-16) are wrong and stupid and damaging and catastrophic ideas? Really?

Why? Please explain.

Yes, not everyone wants a "college education" - so, fine - they don't have to take advantage of it. Finish HS, and move on. If you want to go to college, then keep going!

Not a hard concept.

Health care paid for? I don't see a problem with that. Not even ONE problem.

edit on 5/8/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The 'poor' are victims of the uber-wealthy.

I'm not going to go there.

The 'poor' are often (not always) victims of themselves.

I've been "poor", I've been rich, sort of. I was born into poverty, my mother married a millionaire when I was 13.

The key is CHOICES (although there are also circumstances beyond control).

Schools push "get a job" - - but, never talk about holding on to your earnings, making your earnings work for you, etc.

Way too many, get married young, pump out kids they can't afford, don't get the education they need to evolve in a capitalist economy.

"That Which is Not Earned Has No Value" - - - my mom tried to compensate for all the years we had nothing by buying me stuff. It was the wrong thing to do, and taught me nothing.

Ask the question: why are some people poor?

Ask the question: why do some people have money? Most that have money work for it and make choices to hang on to it and make it work for them.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Oh wow!
So, universal single-payer health care (tax free service) and education (no different from K-12, just extended to "16") are wrong and stupid and damaging and catastrophic ideas? Really?
Why?

Because someone has to pay for it, and it doesn't benefit everyone. Meaning some people will be paying for something that doesn't benefit them.

Some people are already out of college, and some will never go. But they still get taxed for other people to go. some have healthcare paid for by their employer, but they still get taxed for free healthcare for others...

Seems silly.
edit on 8-5-2016 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join