It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tow Truck Driver Leaves Victim on Side of Road Because "Religion"?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: LUDU27
[

I have no problem with dissolving the union or having a civil war. These people have nothing in common with me and mine and its pointless to continue to subsidize the lives of others who are a net loss.

Im not even going to crack a joke here.

I truely find that sad......

USA is a great country.

To throw it away like that...for what?

Unless you go to a one party authotarian state after that war you go back to the same problem.

Thing with freeom is we are all Individuals which means we all have diffrent views.
A civil war will not change that.

Freedom is just a word. Working half your life for the government and little liberal takers isn't freedom. A war would t solve everything but we gotta exfoliate every now and then. Our modern society is the first that has had the means to keep the takers alive and the fact is they are festering and causing problems.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
while I don't agree with his decision (he is probably one of those "Christians" who do not read the Bible) I think his instincts are correct to dislike Bernie supporters… they often seem like they hate humans and especially heterosexuals with children… at least, that is my experience with them: they are often rude, give dirty looks and just act like the most brain-washed misogynists on the planet.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LUDU27

Your world that would impose politics via violence sounds equally as bad as the hard core communists.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: roadgravel

Yes, indeed.

Karma doesn't care who you are...she'll get you eventually.

Can humans be the agents of Karma....? This gets down to the gnarly part of philogoly huh?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Freedom is just a word. Working half your life for the government and little liberal takers isn't freedom. A war would t solve everything but we gotta exfoliate every now and then. Our modern society is the first that has had the means to keep the takers alive and the fact is they are festering and causing problems.

Who get's to decide who get's exfoliated? You and the tow truck driver?
edit on 5-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I suppose they can be. Or would that be merely vengeance?? I suppose it could be both.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Your world that would impose politics via violence sounds equally as bad as the hard core communists.

I believe those most likely to be doing the imposing feel otherwise.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Of course they're the ones who will decide who gets "exfoliated". Or folks just like 'em.

Never mind the hypocrisy of such an attitude...

Experts in Gods word, whilst ignoring the words of folks like...

Matthew 7:3
Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but fail to notice the beam in your own eye?

But, hey, it's what folks like them do...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I suppose they can be. Or would that be merely vengeance?? I suppose it could be both.

Vengeance=Karma....now that's a pleasant thought!

Do you see todays conservative ideology adding to the vengeance side or the karma side....or both as you pointed out.

edit on 5-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

So long, judging by your attitude, as you're one of them, right?
edit on 5/5/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

No the fat girl with the junker with a Bernie bro poster on it stuck on the side of the road with no friends or family to help her out

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

History is the best predictor of the future.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

No the fat girl with the junker with a Bernie bro poster on it stuck on the side of the road with no friends or family to help her out

From your previous posts...I don't believe you, even a little bit.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I think I can predict your future using your posting history. You will be exfoliated from ATS shortly.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yes, yes it is.

So I'd be careful, were I you, about what you wish for, you may get it.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I have no clue, truthfully.

I suppose it'll depend largely upon the conservative group in charge of it. If I had to guess, and that's all it is, I'd say both. With vengeance, unfortunately, predominating.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I think I can predict your future using your posting history. You will be exfoliated from ATS shortly.

Then it will be back to your safe space seeking refuge from reality.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Again, you guys are complicating the issues here.

There are only 2. This guy is a Jerk an of course we're blowing it all out of proportion here on ATS and secondly, it's about being brainwashed by the media and especially the media pundits. This tow truck driver obviously is too indoctrinated and brainwashed to function normally.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Annee
unfortunately, that's south carolina, this happened in no carolina, although it's probably that they would have similar regulations..
and I believe the guy had already begun hitching the car up to be towed when he noticed the bumper sticker, so it wasn't like he wasn't available, he was right there, and it wasn't that timely if he didn't notify them before this point.
and, I highly doubt if "God told him to" is going to be a just cause for this..

Actually I would surmise it was near the border. She was in NC, he came up from SC to assist. Plus, the OP link shows that she had a large sign in her back window (not a little bumper sticker). It was quite obvious and probably is why he could not see her small disability stickers or tags. ( He was too outraged otherwise)
I am not defending him here...just the truth of the thread.

So, you agree then its OK to kick a physically disabled woman out of a restaurant because you find her physical appearance disturbing.

And don't tell me its different.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: windword

Well, if that's the way he wants to act, that's certainly his right...and it's backed by the law.

Is it?

Are we sure what he did is backed by the law?

If he refused to render aid over politics AND if NC doesn't have a "Duty to render aid" law, he's legally within his rights here. If it can be demonstrated he refused to service the lady because of religion or because of her disabilities, or if NC has a good samaritan duty law, then he broke the law.

She had an accident, and he was dispatched to the scene by state or local law enforcement. He refused to perform because he is a dick, am pretty sure a law or a contract were violated along the way. At the very least, state and local law enforcement should never use his company again, he should be black listed by them.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join