It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tow Truck Driver Leaves Victim on Side of Road Because "Religion"?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Biggest bunch of cry babies??? Have you been to a college campus lately?

Ok, maybe not the biggest bunch of cry babies. College Social Justice Warriors might take that trophy. But they are right behind them.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

This constant, seemingly never ending stereotyping of all "fundies" as being assholes gets rather old and tiresome after a while.

Some are like this tow truck driver. Some, most even, are not. Try judging each according to their merit, or lack there of, rather than judging the lot for the actions of a few.

I imagine this is how lots of Muslims feel, too, seagull.
All of it - all of the religious stuff gets rather old and tiresome. If you don't like the way other Americans who call themselves "Christians" reflect on you, then say so! Just like I did with crazeyewok when he said something about all Americans - I stated that not all Americans are fundies, and not all fundies are like that.

The ones that are off the leash IN ALL GROUPS are the problem - and they exist among all factions.
edit on 5/5/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: LUDU27
It seems it's always the feckless left who are forcing the alpha right to do something, while the alpha right wouldn't mind if the regressive left disappeared from their reality.

Anyway I cut off every single person who has a Bernie bro or shillary sticker. Hopefully there will be more opportunities in the coming months for the makers to team up and leave the takers where they belong, a ditch on the side of the road.

Translation= DERP DERP DERP

Your one country! A diverse country with many different views!

Grow up and get over yourself or you will find you union dissolving.

Not everyone is going to have the same political views. That will NEVER happen. But that’s what voting is for! Well unless you want a one party state….

I have no problem with dissolving the union or having a civil war. These people have nothing in common with me and mine and its pointless to continue to subsidize the lives of others who are a net loss.

And you're is a contraction meaning you are derp boy.
edit on 5-5-2016 by LUDU27 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Annee
unfortunately, that's south carolina, this happened in no carolina, although it's probably that they would have similar regulations..
and I believe the guy had already begun hitching the car up to be towed when he noticed the bumper sticker, so it wasn't like he wasn't available, he was right there, and it wasn't that timely if he didn't notify them before this point.
and, I highly doubt if "God told him to" is going to be a just cause for this..

Actually I would surmise it was near the border. She was in NC, he came up from SC to assist. Plus, the OP link shows that she had a large sign in her back window (not a little bumper sticker). It was quite obvious and probably is why he could not see her small disability stickers or tags. ( He was too outraged otherwise)
I am not defending him here...just the truth of the thread.
edit on 5 5 2016 by CynConcepts because: Clar ification.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: Aazadan

One thing you should take from the UK.

Do it in 6 weeks and get it all done and out the way.

It would be nice, but politics is a cheap and easy source of ratings. I'm not sure how it is in the UK but here in the US Washington DC has become Hollywood for old people and our media that covers political news is basically the exact same thing as a "media" outlet like TMZ.

As long as that remains true, our ridiculously long campaign season isn't going anywhere.

It doesn't help matters that we've turned it into a team sport, people root R vs D here the same way they root for Liverpool vs Man U in the UK.
edit on 5-5-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LUDU27

Conservatives are normal white people you'd see at a nice mall. Conservatives have lonely, liberals are poor. Conservatives are the alphas liberals are their inferiors.

God help us...

America is marching headlong into fascism, chaos and blood in the streets.

Thank you Mr. Trump....
edit on 5-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

While some of us make it outside more than others, we all live in the real world. You can't just rewrite reality because you're on the Internet. Liberals are minorities,little cuckboys, and those chubby girls that have to dye their hair blue in a self sabotaged effort to excuse their already poor looks. Conservatives are normal white people you'd see at a nice mall. Conservatives have lonely, liberals are poor. Conservatives are the alphas liberals are their inferiors.

Apparently Conservatives are also Bigots, Racists, Elitists and all around Ignorant Narcissists too judging by your comment.

Sounds to me like Conservatives are just a bunch of dudes hanging out at the mall in one big Wannabe Alpha Male circle jerk. Meanwhile the way you seem to look up to them I'm betting you get to be in the center of it all!! How lucky for you!!! Don't forget your towel.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

[

I have no problem with dissolving the union or having a civil war. These people have nothing in common with me and mine and its pointless to continue to subsidize the lives of others who are a net loss.

Im not even going to crack a joke here.

I truely find that sad......

USA is a great country.

To throw it away like that...for what?

Unless you go to a one party authotarian state after that war you go back to the same problem.

Thing with freeom is we are all Individuals which means we all have diffrent views.
A civil war will not change that.

edit on 5-5-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I am not, what is so happily called a fundie...or even a fundamentalist. Or even Christian, now that I think on it...

I am, however, anti-stereotype. ...and that does, had you read my post a bit more carefully, include Muslims. It also includes Jews, Gays, Transsexuals, and many other groups that carry some sort of stigma according to some.

Judge each according to their merit, or lack there of...I believe that is what I said, was it not?

This jerk of a tow truck driver deserves to be called just that...a jerk. However, my neighbor up the street, who is a fundamentalist Christian, and a damned nice guy, to boot, does not deserve to be tarred with the same brush...does he?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I'm pretty sure that user is just blatantly trolling since it's a brand new account, but that's an outlook that is shared by many in the US. We have a large section of the populace that leans very far to the right, honestly wants a civil war, and is actively trying to bring it about so they can kill or kick out everyone they don't like, since they can't legally do it now. These are the people who show up with armed militias to stare down government officials, seize government buildings, and so on.

One day we may very well have the scenario where an armed caravan is driving across the US with the goal of reaching DC after 2-3 days (it takes that long to drive across the country non stop, 5 days if you stop to sleep), marching out our government at the point of a gun, and instilling their own people in a new government. Many want that very scenario to happen and smaller groups seem to try annually these days. Me though? I don't want to see what happens when the military is inevitably forced to step in and stop a group like that.
edit on 5-5-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

While some of us make it outside more than others, we all live in the real world. You can't just rewrite reality because you're on the Internet. Liberals are minorities,little cuckboys, and those chubby girls that have to dye their hair blue in a self sabotaged effort to excuse their already poor looks. Conservatives are normal white people you'd see at a nice mall. Conservatives have lonely, liberals are poor. Conservatives are the alphas liberals are their inferiors.

Apparently Conservatives are also Bigots, Racists, Elitists and all around Ignorant Narcissists too judging by your comment.

Sounds to me like Conservatives are just a bunch of dudes hanging out at the mall in one big Wannabe Alpha Male circle jerk. Meanwhile the way you seem to look up to them I'm betting you get to be in the center of it all!! How lucky for you!!! Don't forget your towel.

Some day you'll realize those labels mean nothing to those of us on this side of the tracks. It's what you do in this life that matters and I'd argue the racists (think everyone who lives in a the suburb) are doing alright.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I'm pretty sure that user is just blatantly trolling since it's a brand new account, but that's an outlook that is shared by many in the US. We have a large section of the populace that leans very far to the right, and honestly wants a civil war so they can kill or kick out everyone they don't like, since they can't legally do it now.

Correction. They might act like they want a civil war but since they greatly over estimate their ability to accomplish basically anything and everything in life, you can be assured it's only an act.

First sign of any real conflict and those same blowhards will be hiding under their mom's beds trying to figure out how to get the piss stains out of their pants.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

This jerk of a tow truck driver deserves to be called just that...a jerk. However, my neighbor up the street, who is a fundamentalist Christian, and a damned nice guy, to boot, does not deserve to be tarred with the same brush...does he?

No he doesn't. And "all liberals" don't deserve the negative portrayal that some members here are espousing, either, do they?

No, they don't.

This guy was a jerk. His reason was particularly jerky. No one should be defending him. In my opinion.
His actions are indefensible. That is all.
Good night, everyone.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

First sign of any real conflict and those same blowhards will be hiding under their mom's beds trying to figure out how to get the piss stains out of their pants.

And the # stains after the first drones fly over

edit on 5-5-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: crazyewok

I'm pretty sure that user is just blatantly trolling since it's a brand new account, but that's an outlook that is shared by many in the US. We have a large section of the populace that leans very far to the right, and honestly wants a civil war so they can kill or kick out everyone they don't like, since they can't legally do it now.

I disagree. There is not many nor a large section of the populace that want a civil war! They are a minority extreme. They just appear bigger because they talk louder and get the media's attention. The majority of American's just want to live and enjoy their life with family and friends. Those real Americans are mere blips of non-entertainment that the media and politics cannot proprogandize and use for profit. It is much more profitable to embellish a singular exciting element.
edit on 5 5 2016 by CynConcepts because: Clarification

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Some day you'll realize those labels mean nothing to those of us on this side of the tracks. It's what you do in this life that matters and I'd argue the racists (think everyone who lives in a the suburb) are doing alright.

Of course they mean nothing to you. I didn't use them to hurt your feelings. I already know you don't have feelings. Hence the Narcissist Comment.

I said them because they are TRUE AND ACCURATE. You see, because I'm honest when I speak. It's not all about you. Sometimes people say things simply because they are Factual. Not because it involves you on a personal level. You're not as interesting as you think you are. Or as important. Just an FYI for ya.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Running people into the ditches over a sticker?

Sometimes, as in the past, karma rears it's head...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

No, in point of fact, all liberal do not deserve the various negative attributes thrown at them by some...up the page a bit for an example of such.

Personally, I agree with you. He's an ass. ...and what goes around, comes around. Karma will find him...it always does.

Have a pleasant evening.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Yes, indeed.

Karma doesn't care who you are...she'll get you eventually.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I disagree. There is not many nor a large section of the populace that want a civil war! They are a minority extreme. They just appear bigger because they talk louder and get the media's attention. The majority of American's just want to live and enjoy their life with family and friends. Those real Americans are mere blips of non-entertainment that the media and politics cannot proprogandize and use for profit. It is much more profitable to embellish a singular exciting element.

It could be a difference of opinion in our interpretation of the word large. About 10% of the country or 31 million identify with the Tea Party and about 15% of that group or 4.65 million are extreme enough to be militant in their beliefs. Of that, if 1% of the group is willing to stand up and take action that's a near 50,000 person army bordering on being domestic terrorists. I consider a 50,000 person army if they were to mobilize to be large, if the US were to fight that large of a group it would go down as one of the biggest single battles in American history.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join