It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tow Truck Driver Leaves Victim on Side of Road Because "Religion"?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
unfortunately, that's south carolina, this happened in no carolina, although it's probably that they would have similar regulations..
and I believe the guy had already begun hitching the car up to be towed when he noticed the bumper sticker, so it wasn't like he wasn't available, he was right there, and it wasn't that timely if he didn't notify them before this point.
and, I highly doubt if "God told him to" is going to be a just cause for this..

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It seems it's always the feckless left who are forcing the alpha right to do something, while the alpha right wouldn't mind if the regressive left disappeared from their reality.

Anyway I cut off every single person who has a Bernie bro or shillary sticker. Hopefully there will be more opportunities in the coming months for the makers to team up and leave the takers where they belong, a ditch on the side of the road.
edit on 5-5-2016 by LUDU27 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
is money from bernie supporters worth less or something? what a joke.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Wasn't this in North Carolina?

edit:

When 25-year-old Cassandra McWade got in a car accident on a highway in Asheville, North Carolina, on Monday, Ken Shupe drove his tow truck to the scene

Ken Shupe, a 51-year-old from Travelers Rest, South Carolina, was very serious. “I’m a conservative Christian, I’ve just drawn a line in the sand,” he said. “I’m not going to associate or conduct business with them.”

The accident happened in NC, but his business is located in SC.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

You Americans are always complaining about something, Goodluck with Donald Trump.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

Ask Trump about the days when John Gotti and Sammy Gravano had control over him and now he is running for the leadership.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saylesie17
a reply to: windword

You Americans are always complaining about something, Goodluck with Donald Trump.

It happens all the time, it's the result of having a permanent campaign season. We turned elections into entertainment, there's a 2 year long election season, and then there's a 2 year long pre election season as people jockey for position, and that's not even counting the mid terms every 2 years.

A lot of people in the US are creating these lines in the sand and not associating with the other side. It's really disturbing, and one of the most common dysfunctions in families is where people of different political outlooks refuse to associate with each other anymore.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

One thing you should take from the UK.

Do it in 6 weeks and get it all done and out the way.

(post by LUDU27 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Thanks, we're gonna need it!

Where you're from, people don't get on social media and complain/voice their opinions? Gee, I see lots of unrest in the world, it's hard to believe that Americans are the only ones vocal about their issues. I guess that's what makes America great, again......

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LUDU27
It seems it's always the feckless left who are forcing the alpha right to do something, while the alpha right wouldn't mind if the regressive left disappeared from their reality.

Anyway I cut off every single person who has a Bernie bro or shillary sticker. Hopefully there will be more opportunities in the coming months for the makers to team up and leave the takers where they belong, a ditch on the side of the road.

The Alpha Right??? Are you kidding me??? The so called Alpha Right are the biggest bunch of crybabies on the planet. Not to mention the least informed morons possible. Alphas don't leave woman stranded because they don't someone's politics. They don't cry about doing their job and lie about it being God speaking to them so they don't have to be accountable for their own actions. That's what cowards do.

Yes, you are championing MASSIVE COWARDS and LIARS. Not Alpha's.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder
No. It's already their money anyways. Just taken from them to be spent by the lower income.

/sarc.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Aren't those guys dead though?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Indeed.

I would ask all of you who curse "fundies" just how many "fundies" you actually know?

I know, living where I do, a good number of what may safely be called "fundies"...fundamentalist Christian, Muslims, and Jews. I don't know 'em all, but I know a good number of them casually, and a few of them quite well, and, huh, not one of them would do what this man did.

I know that a few of them probably think that I'm doomed to burn in Hell... But that wouldn't stop them from helping me if they knew I needed help.

This constant, seemingly never ending stereotyping of all "fundies" as being assholes gets rather old and tiresome after a while.

Some are like this tow truck driver. Some, most even, are not. Try judging each according to their merit, or lack there of, rather than judging the lot for the actions of a few.

Matthew 7:3
Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but fail to notice the beam in your own eye

Y'all are real good at finding the fault in others, yet fail to see the same in yourselves, and I most assuredly fall into that category myself. Maybe we all ought to try to fix that in ourselves before getting too offended about what others do?

I await with bated breath the red hot rhetorical flourishes headed my way.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LUDU27

Translation= DERP DERP DERP

Your one country! A diverse country with many different views!

Grow up and get over yourself or you will find you union dissolving.

Not everyone is going to have the same political views. That will NEVER happen. But that’s what voting is for! Well unless you want a one party state….

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Biggest bunch of cry babies??? Have you been to a college campus lately?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Annee
unfortunately, that's south carolina, this happened in no carolina,

Oops! Back to the drawing board (internet research)

I was reading something about SC - - got them mixed up.

edit on 5-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LUDU27

What does "alpha right" even mean? That they're somehow morally superior, or something? Seems unlikely, on the face of it, given how a good many of them act...

You're quite the hero. Making a bold political statement by trying to cause accidents on the road. Bully for you!!!

Matthew 7:3 Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but fail to notice the beam in your own eye

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The law doesn't work that way. It would have to be demonstrated that the "victim" was a member of a religious group and that was the reason for the discrimination. The discriminator's religion really plays zero role in those legal cases, as the person discriminated against is the one who has to demonstrate they qualify for the protected class protections.

ETA: This is why we have never seen a single Islamic terrorist suspect charged with religious discrimination. The perp's beliefs don't really matter, but the perception of the perp in relation to the victim's religious beliefs does.
edit on 5-5-2016 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

(post by LUDU27 removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join